Another day, another thread 124 replies, 4709 views

xAJDELAWAREx
2/24/2020 7:27:45 AM
Have at it you savages.

RIP Brickhouse, we forgive you for abandoning the site and letting the inmates run the asylum.
Kev_in
7/10/2019 9:14:00 AM
I’m gay
homusmomus673
7/10/2019 9:46:00 AM
I’m
Horny
Captain Ahab
7/10/2019 9:50:00 AM
In before the deluge
XWHISKEYX
7/10/2019 9:55:00 AM


xAJDELAWAREx
7/10/2019 10:05:00 AM
USER: CBRICKHOUSE
LEVEL: WEBMASTER/CREATOR (PREMIUM)
Member Since April 12 1997 12:00 AM | Last Login July 3 2019 11:13 AM

A full week without him. Its hard to believe hes left us here on our own.
homusmomus673
7/10/2019 10:27:00 AM
Everyone’s having a rough go about this past week.

It sucks.
xAJDELAWAREx
7/10/2019 11:29:00 AM
Originally posted by: homusmomus673

Everyone’s having a rough go about this past week.

It sucks.

Yeah, lots about it on my instagram feed. I don't come around as much as I used to, so I hadn't seen Jay in ages.
Carlo_HC
7/10/2019 11:45:00 AM
brickhouse please save us lol
xAJDELAWAREx
7/10/2019 11:52:00 AM
Its almost noon, that means the mentally unstable wrecking ball should be waking up soon.
Carlo_HC
7/10/2019 11:52:00 AM
where's dickscraper?
xAJDELAWAREx
7/10/2019 11:54:00 AM
Scraping dicks.
Carlo_HC
7/10/2019 11:56:00 AM
makes sense...
fuckin hell yeah!!
7/10/2019 12:56:00 PM
Wiseacre
7/10/2019 1:17:00 PM
Originally posted by: xAJDELAWAREx

Its almost noon, that means the mentally unstable wrecking ball should be waking up soon.

Just leave her alone. She’s going through a lot and that’s obvious. Not everyone handles things the way that others think they should. She’s not hurting anyone and it’s clear that posting here is a release for her. If you ever met Rachel you’d probably like her.
Wiseacre
7/10/2019 1:22:00 PM
I’m going through a lot myself. While my reactions have improved dramatically, I can’t say that I always act the way that is expected of me. Loneliness, depression, anxiety, stress... it’s hard to deal with. If it wasn’t for dark humurous memes on Facebook, I have no idea what I’d be doing to fill the void because nothing feels good right now. Do you really want to be someone who contributes to someone else’s already overwhelming load to carry?
Wiseacre
7/10/2019 1:31:00 PM
I think most of you are pretty cool these days, I didn’t used to think so. The trauma I carried around associated with this website while I was experiencing the onset of my illness was huge. After I had my son, i used to have full on anxiety attacks when I’d see anyone who could fit the mold of a typical poster in public. Bandshirt, tattoos, anything really. While it’s not the hazing machine that it used to be, you guys openly trashing Rachel for posting “too much” or whatever the issue is isn’t cool. It’s very obvious that she’s vulnerable. Putting out your hand to help someone up while theyre down is a lot more effective than kicking them.
homusmomus673
7/10/2019 2:44:00 PM
i dont know nothing about nothing. im literally just here to find people to party with.
Wiseacre
7/10/2019 2:49:00 PM
Party on

XWHISKEYX
7/10/2019 3:44:00 PM
Originally posted by: Wiseacre

I think most of you are pretty cool these days, I didn’t used to think so. The trauma I carried around associated with this website while I was experiencing the onset of my illness was huge. After I had my son, i used to have full on anxiety attacks when I’d see anyone who could fit the mold of a typical poster in public. Bandshirt, tattoos, anything really. While it’s not the hazing machine that it used to be, you guys openly trashing Rachel for posting “too much” or whatever the issue is isn’t cool. It’s very obvious that she’s vulnerable. Putting out your hand to help someone up while theyre down is a lot more effective than kicking them.

I get your point and I dont want to contribute to kicking her while she is down, but she has been ‘down’ for over a year now. Thats over a year of spamming every thread as well as the website as a whole with unintelligible posts which interrupt anyone elses ability to move a topic forward in any kind of progressive manner. I may ask a question on page two but you wont see it unless you search through numerous jibberish posts. My question is why idnt anyone who knows her in real life helping her? She seems like she is on the verge of something bad.
Wiseacre
7/10/2019 3:53:00 PM
I’ve been down for 13 years. There isn’t a time limit. Have you tried reaching out and being understanding and supportive? Have you tried the caring approach and expressing that over posting is causing it to be difficult to carry a conversation in a way that’s not negative? I usually only see people attacking her which if course is only going to get a negative response. Kindness goes a long way.
Wiseacre
7/10/2019 3:59:00 PM
Rach. Can you try to not post so many posts in a row on the daily threads? I’m always willing to be an ear when you need to vent, or just to say things out loud. Seriously, you message me “purple is a stupid planet” and I won’t be annoyed. I’m not asking you to leave or to not post.

Rachel really is a sweet and funny person. You would have zero problems with her face to face.
XWHISKEYX
7/10/2019 4:05:00 PM
Originally posted by: Wiseacre

I’ve been down for 13 years. There isn’t a time limit. Have you tried reaching out and being understanding and supportive? Have you tried the caring approach and expressing that over posting is causing it to be difficult to carry a conversation in a way that’s not negative? I usually only see people attacking her which if course is only going to get a negative response. Kindness goes a long way.

I actually did reach out and was trying to be supportive and understanding, know what that got me? That got me accused of being a fake account and then she went down the rabbit hole of lies being spread, etc. i stopped at that point. Also, I dont know her personally, and me having a user account on a website where she posts doesnt obligate me to do shit. Again, if anyone here does know her personally I would expect them to help her rather than watching her melt down online and do nothing. And before you get yourself bent, none of that was directed at you.
XWHISKEYX
7/10/2019 4:08:00 PM
Byeeeeeeeee
ass nipples
7/10/2019 4:16:00 PM
most people don’t post here nowadays because they have more responsibility and life as a whole than 10 years ago.

also, we’re all depressed. deal with it. life stinks.
ass nipples
7/10/2019 4:21:00 PM
music and humor and hobbies rule. still, life stinks and it’s not easy. again who cares and deal with it however you, meaning everyone, choose.