forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› She Got Drunk, She Fucked. It wasn't me. ›› new reply Post Reply
Sully624
residentTMLfan
3,472 Posts
28/M/NA

offline   (4)
June 24 2006 3:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
If she told me straight that she had done it, I might be able to put it past us and move on. At least that shows she knows what she did was wrong and is trying to right things. But it would take some convincing and will take some time to build back the trust. If she didn't tell me, and I found out, I would end it right away.
splitions
I like my boomstic
2,287 Posts
32/F/TX

offline   (4)
June 24 2006 5:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I would dump her because to me getting that drunk when you have a boyfriend shows lack of respect. When I am single, yes I have gotten so drunk that I didn't remember having sex with some random guy but when I have a boyfriend, I have enough respect to never get that drunk. I know when I get that drunk anything can happen and since I don't trust my own self, I rarely drink alcohol when I have a boyfriend ..so I stay concious and don't do anything that I would regret.
Erie Ed
Dog pound
20,398 Posts
29/M/OH

offline   (21)
June 24 2006 7:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
yeah for real being drunk is no excuse at all period
GlorifiedG43
Baron Von Fistofte
324 Posts
34/M/PA

offline   (9)
June 24 2006 10:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:bonk

I wouldn't do anything drunk that I wouldn't do sober.. with the exception of a few dumb stunts that I just didn't have the balls to do while sober. My values don't change. I don't forget that I'm in love. I don't forget that I'm in a relationship.

Alcohol doesn't turn you into a whore unless you're just a whore who masquerades as a decent person when sober.

If the bitch thinks it's possible that she fucked some random while wasted, she isn't worth it.

MOGARTH
Mr.Street
6,361 Posts
27/M/PA

June 24 2006 11:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Erie Ed

yeah for real being drunk is no excuse at all period

Leave It Blank
sdrawkcab
92 Posts
26/M/PA

June 25 2006 12:55 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:SullyX

If she told me straight that she had done it, I might be able to put it past us and move on. At least that shows she knows what she did was wrong and is trying to right things. But it would take some convincing and will take some time to build back the trust. If she didn't tell me, and I found out, I would end it right away.

she DID tell me right away and thats why its so hard to just say "well fuck you" becuase she has showed that shes sorry and things like that. but its still REALLY hard to deal with knowing my girl just went out got drunk and got nailed by some other guy. i mean honestly i'd almost wish should COULD remember it cause i HATE being in the dark like this.

and wtf do i do if shes pregnant? GRRR soo frustrating.
Leave It Blank
sdrawkcab
92 Posts
26/M/PA

June 25 2006 1:35 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:kevinthegreat540

if that girl is pregnent then you better beat the shit out of the guy!!! you betterbreak up with her too because that is not right. then you will be taking care of some other guys kid and you know this is going to mess up your relationship sexually, without a doubt even if she isn't pregnant it will still be messed up for a little while. has she figured out yet wether or not she remembers what happened.

well there was 4 people in the house. 2 passed out her and the other guy didn't at least not at first.

normally after sex shes sore in the morning she wasnt sore. SHE didnt even think they came close to having sex she didnt even think about it until HE asked her if they had sex and started putting things in her head...??? i dont know what to think of it but we aren't gonna be having sex for awhile because i'd feel to fucking dirty... and it makes me never want to drink again

dumb bitches and there drinking HOLD YOUR DAMN BOOZE!

im glad she came clean but i'd rather have a definate YES or a definate NO then just.. i think i had sex with him i dont remember shit but he thinks we did. so ?

ya
Sara.
I used to be cool.
12,617 Posts
30/F/PA

offline   (7)
June 25 2006 2:00 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'v ebeen so drunk that I can't remember things the next morning but I know I've never been so drunk that I don't remember sex with someone. It's a lie, as far as I'm concerned, to try to make it look like she wasn't a lying, cheating slore.
billabongchica
insane insomniac
1,681 Posts
29/F/NA

offline   (2)
June 25 2006 2:28 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i have got drunk plenty of times, and never would consider cheating on my boyfriend. drinking is not an excuse, and if she cant fuckin control herself while drinking tell her not to fucking drink in mixed company anymore, if she cant control herself but i would say shes a lying cheating whore whose making up excuses and your being the sucker by believing her, and shes gonna get away with it and do it again.
LastOnePicked
in all my unglory
14,468 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (4)
June 25 2006 2:37 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
The thing i'm starting to wonder...why did this guy wake up and immediately ask if they had sex? were they naked? were they doing stuff before they "blacked out?" There's gotta be a reason they think it's a possibility.
billabongchica
insane insomniac
1,681 Posts
29/F/NA

offline   (2)
June 25 2006 2:41 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
exactly
nicole
Time Husk
13,143 Posts
34/F/IL

offline   (18)
June 25 2006 8:17 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Calling her a "dumb bitch" pretty much indicates that you shouldn't be with her anymore. Why be in a relationship with someone if you can't treat them with respect?
asdfjasfjas
Dead Serious
14,498 Posts
28/M/PA

offline   (1)
June 25 2006 1:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Brianaface

Being drunk is just an excuse to do what you really want to do and dont have the balls to do when your sober. Dump her.

Dianana
8====D
58,199 Posts
31/F/PA

online   (7)
June 25 2006 2:35 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
most of you people saying "being drunk is not an excuse," sound retarded. even in the case of sex...yes, it is a TOTALLY fucked up situation. but this bitch has a problem...she doesn't know how to control herself when she's drunk.

but when it all comes down to it: she obviously doesn't care all that much for you. i could get totally wasted and have 400 naked, good looking men around me and all i'd want is my boyfriend.
yantastic
drink fight win
14,997 Posts
38/M/NJ

offline   (5)
June 25 2006 3:10 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:dianna

most of you people saying "being drunk is not an excuse," sound retarded. even in the case of sex...yes, it is a TOTALLY fucked up situation. but this bitch has a problem...she doesn't know how to control herself when she's drunk.

but when it all comes down to it: she obviously doesn't care all that much for you. i could get totally wasted and have 400 naked, good looking men around me and all i'd want is my boyfriend.

but could you trust that homo around 400 naked, good looking men?
forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› She Got Drunk, She Fucked. It wasn't me. ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: She Got Drunk, She Fucked. It wasn't me.

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band