forum Politics and Society ›› why are you not christian? ›› new reply Post Reply
tom.
^__^
62,529 Posts
34/M/PA

offline     (5)
November 24 2009 10:56 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
you'd think that after all these years you'd learn that the whole "IT'S NOT ME, IT'S EVERYONE ELSE!" stance holds absolutely no weight. lol
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,478 Posts
34/M/PA

offline     (26)
November 24 2009 10:58 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
the entire point of mentioning this was to demonstrate reason behind the Christian madness you know?
crap tom, when was I telling you that you need to be sexually pure? that's for Christians, not anyone else. it's their rules. I was merely showing the logic behind it.
Davey.
Baby Cole
43,495 Posts
32/M/NA

offline   (13)
November 24 2009 11:01 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
what is the current rate of divorce in america matt?
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,439 Posts
41/M/PA

offline   (1)
not sure i would use the word logic there
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,478 Posts
34/M/PA

offline     (26)
Originally posted by:sidney

Ted Bundy was more sane then matt

oh definitely. he just wanted to blow up buildings but I want to demonstrate the logic behind Christian ideals.
tom.
^__^
62,529 Posts
34/M/PA

offline     (5)
November 24 2009 11:02 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
to be honest, i haven't read a single response of yours except what's on this page.
i stopped that business a long time ago when i realized that repetition with the exact same results constitutes insanity and i don't want to go insane over arguing with some grommit that i've never even met in person before.
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,478 Posts
34/M/PA

offline     (26)
November 24 2009 11:02 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Davey.

mentioning the current divorce rate would actually be proving my point if you know the context behind it. just sayin.
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,478 Posts
34/M/PA

offline     (26)
November 24 2009 11:05 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:tom.

to be honest, i haven't read a single response of yours except what's on this page.
i stopped that business a long time ago when i realized that repetition with the exact same results constitutes insanity and i don't want to go insane over arguing with some grommit that i've never even met in person before.

that's good. if you really wanted to "stop that business," you shouldn't answer indirectly either.
Davey.
Baby Cole
43,495 Posts
32/M/NA

offline   (13)
November 24 2009 11:06 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: paradelights

Originally posted by:Davey.

mentioning the current divorce rate would actually be proving my point if you know the context behind it. just sayin.

the context behind what?
a percentage on its own has no context.

i'm just wondering seeing as marriage is the key to a healthy sexual relationship, just how reliable it is.
tom.
^__^
62,529 Posts
34/M/PA

offline     (5)
November 24 2009 11:06 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i have no idea what you're talking about. lol
tom.
^__^
62,529 Posts
34/M/PA

offline     (5)
November 24 2009 11:07 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Digital_Satan
Shut Up Bitch!!
1,100 Posts
26/M/SD

offline   (5)
November 24 2009 11:07 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:paradelights

Originally posted by:Nelson_whlr

Originally posted by: paradelights

Originally posted by:Nelson_whlr
Christianity is for faggots.............................

also, why would you say this? In your opinion, what's wrong with Christians anyways?

yes i am 17, no i haven't read it that much. from what i have read ive come up with MY OWN IDEALS of what christianity is. and where are u going with this, aye?

christianity is nothing but a bunch of bullshit a few crazy guys wrote trying to better the world. telling you how u "SHOULD" live your life, not "HOW TO" live your life. I used to read the bible, so u cant say i dont know anything about it.

You're 17 so you couldn't have read it that much. I can tell you right now, it isn't about a much of "how to's."

yes i am 17, and yes i haven't read that much of it. and from what i did read i have MY OWN IDEALS of what christianity is. and where are you going with this, aye?
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,478 Posts
34/M/PA

offline     (26)
November 24 2009 11:09 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
what is anyone trying to prove here? That promiscuous sex won't get you disease, unwanted children, or hurt yourself or others?

I say we go back to the point of the thread. It has gone far more off topic than was intended. All I meant to do was show some logic behind Christian principles and I was crucified for it. How about we stop debating this and go back to the subject?
tom.
^__^
62,529 Posts
34/M/PA

offline     (5)
November 24 2009 11:10 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,478 Posts
34/M/PA

offline     (26)
November 24 2009 11:13 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
friends of yours?
forum Politics and Society ›› why are you not christian? ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: why are you not christian?

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?