forum Politics and Society ›› why are you not christian? ›› new reply Post Reply
Tim E. Husk
slavar som djur
19,110 Posts
52/M/NA

offline   (1)
November 24 2009 6:09 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:paradelights
I think a woman deserves respect enough to be married though.

damn straight.
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,478 Posts
34/M/PA

offline     (26)
November 25 2009 2:14 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:LordLuvKnuckle

Originally posted by: paradelights

I agree with Seeinsparklesyet to an extent. It's a bit more than just a piece of paper. Marriage is mixing families together for accountability as well as love. Marriage is a promise bonded with sacrifice. Except on rare occasions, you will not find a commitment as strong by just "living together." You're essentially not demonstrating to your woman that you love her enough to love her family as well as her with any kind of sacrifice and openness with her family.

If some dude wanted to take my daughter away and just "live with her." I'd straight up call him unmannly and probably take a gun with me to the mans house to get her back. There is no way I'd let my daughter live with a wussy like that. If you really love her, show her you love her and be man enough to marry her family as well. Anything less and you're using her like a prostitute you don't pay.

you have to have sex to have kids. And i bet they turn into the most rebellious things on the planet.

And you have the most fucked up and skewed views on Relationship and sexual relations, which really explains A LOT! ! !

I turned out highly unrebellious, only relbellious to stupidity.
As for relationships, it's screwed up to you to want marriage? what kind of planet do you live on? Do you walk on your hands and poop out of your mouth by any chance?
Dave B.
12,352 Posts
6/M/PA

November 25 2009 2:21 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
god doesn't exist and all religion is bullshit. if you are a rational human being you will realize this.
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,478 Posts
34/M/PA

offline     (26)
November 25 2009 3:04 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'd agree with you 99% of the time on that one.
Dave B.
12,352 Posts
6/M/PA

November 25 2009 3:28 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
then why do you constantly post these moronic religious posts about how people should be/act? You're better off without religion in your life. there is no god, get over it. brickhouse put it best saying that religion is just another way of keeping other people down which is true. They beat this shit into your head when you're younger using fear, if you had no idea that the bible even existed and you found it one day walking down the street, you would read it and go wow this is total bullshit throw it out and keep walking. in our society there is no need for religion and people that believe in it are retarded. you only have maybe 70 years on this planet if you'tre lucky, have fun, do what you can while you can, don't worry about what may or may not happen to you in the next life because nothing happens when you die it's all religious bullshit fuck what people like matt say.
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,478 Posts
34/M/PA

offline     (26)
November 25 2009 3:32 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I love life. That at least should be some sort of real life proof to you that life really isn't that terrible when you know God loves you. He loves you so much that He literally stepped off his throne to come find you. That kind of love is unbelievable to the unbelieving world.

Christ's love itself is a barrier to you because it's huge. Who can believe God who created everything came down to pay the price for his own rules? I have trouble believing sometimes that anyone can love like that. God loves you. I don't just say that, I know it factually. No religion can say that, that's why I say 99%, because Jesus is the 1% of truth in a load of crap.
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,478 Posts
34/M/PA

offline     (26)
November 25 2009 3:35 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
How can I possibly get over God who gave me so much peace? It's impossible how I feel. I should hate life but I don't.
Dave B.
12,352 Posts
6/M/PA

November 25 2009 3:43 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
it is actually possible to love life without having some "god" in your life. you should try it some time, it's great. believing in god is like having an imaginary friend in your life that you believe exists and I feel bad for anyone who is religious and believes in this shit and needs it to have some purpose in life, that's really sad that you need something like religion to believe in, in order to give you some sort of purpose in life. the end. I can and will debate against religion all day. there is no rational purpose for it. ever.
mckayla_cherry
lil pierced cherry
70 Posts
32/F/NA

offline   (13)
November 25 2009 3:45 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
because i grew up with a abusive asshole of a father who pulverized my childhood and he was/is a baptist minister *stab*
Pollcat
afam / aasr 32°
23,560 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (1)
November 25 2009 6:09 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I love how people state like it is pure fact that there is nothing after this life.

Jesus I my homie.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,439 Posts
41/M/PA

offline   (1)
November 25 2009 8:15 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
pollcat.....only crazy people who are completely off their rocker would believe in an after life.....i've totally gone 180 and decided i agree with all the non-believers in this thread.....
Tim E. Husk
slavar som djur
19,110 Posts
52/M/NA

offline   (1)
November 25 2009 9:37 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Pollcat

I love how people state like it is pure fact that there is nothing after this life.

Jesus I my homie.

you do realize that claiming the opposite is just as ridiculous, right?
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
November 25 2009 11:07 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
"I love life. That at least should be some sort of real life proof to you that life really isn't that terrible when you know God loves you."

I love life... and I do not believe in your or any god. In fact, I have a far better life now that I have actually abandoned any attempt at belief in a god.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
30/M/NA

offline   (1)
November 25 2009 11:09 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: sidney

pollcat.....only crazy people who are completely off their rocker would believe in an after life.....i've totally gone 180 and decided i agree with all the non-believers in this thread.....

but why would you believe? what makes you think there is? there could be, but it just doesn't seem like there's any reason to think, nevermind believe, there is.
LastOnePicked
in all my unglory
14,470 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (4)
November 25 2009 11:13 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Why do these threads always have to turn into "OMG YOU'RE SO DUMB FOR BELIEVING IN..."?

half the people who get pissed off about christians trying to convert people are sitting here trying to convince people that their beliefs are wrong.

let people believe what they want.

forum Politics and Society ›› why are you not christian? ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: why are you not christian?

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?