forum Politics and Society ›› Yes We Can = (backwards) Thank You Satan ›› new reply Post Reply
Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,979 Posts
29/M/WV

offline   (1)
April 13 2010 3:37 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i thought for a little while that dwarn was just a run of the mill conspiracy guy, but this shit is just hilarious.

IF HE WAS SPEAKING TO SATAN, WHY IS THERE NOT A TRANSLATION OF THE ENTIRE SPEECH INSTEAD OF JUST 3 OR 4 INSTANCES OF THINGS THAT AREN'T EVEN RELEVANT? COME ON MAN, THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

GROW UP.
larry cockabea
busta hymen
5,679 Posts
28/M/SC

offline  mobile reply   (1)
April 13 2010 3:58 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
its complicated.
brian,
husking time
2,038 Posts
32/M/NA

offline   (3)
April 13 2010 4:10 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,966 Posts
44/M/PA

online   (1)
May 2 2010 7:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
It pains me to say that none of you who posted replies to this thread will ever, ever understand reality through the narrow prism through which you currently view it. Barry Soetero is not "speaking to Satan," he is conducting a ritual for mind control. I guess it worked on you guys. For you to deny that conquest of the entire world through ancient techniques of mind control has not been the agenda of the collectivist elite for all time despite seeing more and more obvious signs of it everywhere, is proof enough of your lack of sanity. I mean haven't you heard of the things that go on at Bohemian Grove YET? Do you honestly think that the elite care for those who serve them? Do you honestly think that there is nothing nefarious about David Gergen running City Year? Your minds belong to the collectivist elite. You have given them up willingly.
TOOTHPAC SHAKUR
master quoter
30,897 Posts
32/M/OH

offline  mobile reply   (15)
May 2 2010 7:25 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hahahahaha
CrushMurderBacon
Out of waldorfs
3,625 Posts
32/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 2 2010 7:29 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I can't believe you're a real person.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
May 2 2010 7:48 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
"Do you honestly think that there is nothing nefarious about David Gergen running City Year?"

Explain to us all what is so nefarious about this youth volunteer program.
Dwarnberg
I smell you
507 Posts
28/M/NA

offline   (1)
May 2 2010 7:55 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarn

It pains me to say that none of you who posted replies to this thread will ever, ever understand reality through the narrow prism through which you currently view it. Barry Soetero is not "speaking to Satan," he is conducting a ritual for mind control. I guess it worked on you guys. For you to deny that conquest of the entire world through ancient techniques of mind control has not been the agenda of the collectivist elite for all time despite seeing more and more obvious signs of it everywhere, is proof enough of your lack of sanity. I mean haven't you heard of the things that go on at Bohemian Grove YET? Do you honestly think that the elite care for those who serve them? Do you honestly think that there is nothing nefarious about David Gergen running City Year? Your minds belong to the collectivist elite. You have given them up willingly.

Dwarn---the early years

Bwahahahahah

Aunt_Pee
mr. birthdaysex
8,635 Posts
35/M/NC

offline   (12)
May 2 2010 8:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
dwarn
brian.
new cocks
145,523 Posts
34/M/IL

offline   (9)
May 2 2010 11:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Obese Bellydancer

brian.
new cocks
145,523 Posts
34/M/IL

offline   (9)
May 2 2010 11:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
just saw a commercial for Jupiter Jack. what is happening with this world?
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
May 2 2010 11:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: crunkmoose

First comment:

Really, Dwarn? Really? No, serioulsy... really? You really, honestly thought THIS was something we all needed to know about? You really believe this?

No. You have to be a fake poster.

Second comment:

How do you know it wasn't "thank you, seitan" and this is all a vegan new world order conspiracy to make us all eat soy, which does bad things to the human body if eaten in too great an amount? .... or does even that make too much sense for you to believe it? Maybe I'm just a government paid planted shill who has been keeping quiet until you stumbled across our secret of egyptian obama clones who worship satan.

dickferbraynz
ass
969 Posts
65/M/ID

May 3 2010 4:05 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
oh my god, uhura's black?
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
31/M/NA

offline   (1)
May 3 2010 4:40 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
dwarn's life must have been so empty before 9/11
billy ray cyrus, MD
slugger
1,785 Posts
32/M/NA

offline   (13)
May 3 2010 6:04 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: brian.

Originally posted by: Obese Bellydancer

forum Politics and Society ›› Yes We Can = (backwards) Thank You Satan ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Yes We Can = (backwards) Thank You Satan

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?