forum Politics and Society ›› The Secret Covenant ›› new reply Post Reply
Davey.
Iron Hog
40,322 Posts
28/M/NA

offline   (13)
October 14 2010 8:34 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
some people are happy just living. i have plenty of curiosity about every subject there is, but i'm not a self-righteous prick about it.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
26/M/NA

offline   (1)
October 15 2010 6:29 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarn

you've admitted you can find no wrong information within the video

I have done no such thing! You really want to keep going?! You've lost this one, Sharplimbed. Badly, I might add.

I don't even know why I even bother responding to you.

Here. Secret British MMR Vaccine Files Forced Open By Legal Action. Read it and shut up already.
click here for link

Well, you've claimed there's no information in the video - and not said anything in it was wrong.

Goldacre says that something isn't noteworthy. It very obviously isn't noteworthy. All you've done is say you'd "expect" to hear this from some like [insert ad hominem here].

And oh how did I know that the link was going to be swathes of information? Your tactics are quite literally exactly the tactics undertaken by the british government to cover up incompetency, how ironic. Why don't you post the bit where some science was done that shows mmr and autism are even linked, nevermind that mmr is the cause of autism.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
26/M/NA

offline   (1)
October 15 2010 6:36 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

I don't know why things that are obvious to me sound so crazy to just about everyone else.

critical thinking. not automatically believing just because it fits my worldview etc.
LEATHERFACE
Hail Caesar
3,756 Posts
31/M/NC

offline   (7)
October 15 2010 9:43 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

I keep hoping that maybe 1 or 2 of you out of 100 might actually start doing research on your own. I keep hoping that it might spark understanding, and it might lead to more noncompliance with the eugenicists who want to kill us. But anymore, I don't know the answer to that, Davey. I don't know why I am ALWAYS the one who has to do the homework for the others. I don't know why so many of you want to take all the mind-numbing, curiosity-killing shortcuts that are offered to you. I don't know why things that are obvious to me sound so crazy to just about everyone else. I think most of you are hypnotized beyond hope of ever realizing it, let alone of ever waking up.

You know, repeating the same actions and expecting a different outcome is a sign of insanity.
You know, repeating the same actions and expecting a different outcome is a sign of insanity.
Dwarnberg
I smell you
507 Posts
24/M/NA

offline   (1)
October 15 2010 12:07 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Can we please stay on target and please not forget how much dwarn is a racist, jew hating pig.

Thank you.

Carry on.
chris spiro
got that pma
5,371 Posts
26/M/PA

offline   (1)
October 15 2010 3:29 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarnberg

Can we please not forget how on target racist jewpig hating is, and please stay dwarn.

Thank you much.

Carry on.

Richie Krutch
Breakin Fuckin Leg
1,435 Posts
14/M/PA

offline   (18)
October 15 2010 5:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Ok, Dwarn seems very interested and backs a lot of what they call "Conspiracy Theories"..

Sharplimped seems very very closed off to any explanation that if not the widely accepted popular explanation..

But sitting on the sidelines and just reviewing your debate...Dwarn wins this one.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
26/M/NA

offline   (1)
October 15 2010 5:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
richie, watch the video i posted. the ONLY people saying there's a significant risk between mmr and autism is the british media. there is no evidence for this. dwarn has posted no evidence for this when asked.

it is entirely a healthscare fabricated by the british mainstream media to sell newspapers. it's me who's saying the media is full of shit, and dwarn who is saying they have it completely correct. that's why this is so horribly ironic.

look into ANY science done on it (and is has been, because the idea that one might lead to other is not a completely ridiculous one and is worth looking into), the only support you'll find is from wakefield. the video explains (as if it needs to) why 12 case studies are irrelevant. Anybody with a cursory understanding of basic science will understand why. massive studies have been undertaken, dwarn's (and likely yours, given your belief in other conspiracies that lack evidence) only recourse is to attack the people behind the work (the entire scientific community consisting of at least thousands of people), not the work itself.

It's like finding 12 people who ate an hour before being shot, and then saying eating caused them to be shot.
Toilet Fleet
VoxRepublica.com
1,699 Posts
31/M/NY

October 15 2010 9:35 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Guys, there really is no point. Dwarn asserts an entirely unfalsifiable worldview. No amount of challenge to that worldview can controvert it, because it contains built-in justification. Something doesn't entirely comport with his version of events? Pick one: controlled by (insert group); blinded by X mechanism of control; unwillingness of the other side to accept alternate explanations of events. Trying to argue against it is like trying to grab fog.

And mind you, my opinion clearly doesn't matter in the Dwarnian model, because once I applied for a job at the Council on Foreign Relations. Oh, and my grandfather was a Freemason. I'm probably one of Icke's Reptilians without even realizing it!
Steve
Time Husk
32,576 Posts
32/M/PA

offline   (1)
October 16 2010 12:09 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

I keep hoping that maybe 1 or 2 of you out of 100 might actually start doing research on your own. I keep hoping that it might spark understanding, and it might lead to more noncompliance with the eugenicists who want to kill us. But anymore, I don't know the answer to that, Davey. I don't know why I am ALWAYS the one who has to do the homework for the others. I don't know why so many of you want to take all the mind-numbing, curiosity-killing shortcuts that are offered to you. I don't know why things that are obvious to me sound so crazy to just about everyone else. I think most of you are hypnotized beyond hope of ever realizing it, let alone of ever waking up.

amazing post right here
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
26/M/NA

offline   (1)
October 23 2010 7:08 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
not going to reply to this dwarn?
crunkmoose
FuckRandPaul!
23,996 Posts
64/M/MA

offline   (9)
October 23 2010 11:13 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Davey.

dwarn, you know if every single conspiracy you believed was revealed to be true and the whole world found out, how would your life be improved?
who gives a fuck?
why do you use every ounce of your energy to preach to people who couldnt care any less?

He doesn't want the whole world to know. He may want a couple folks who agree so they can talk at each other about their theories, but other than that his whole thing... what gets him going about all this is to be the voice of truth and reason crying in the wilderness. Total Cassandra complex.
Dwarno
7/11 = My Real Job
89 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (7)
December 26 2010 11:01 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Jews have secrets.
baconanddrugs
I got nothing.
5,877 Posts
31/M/PA

offline     (2)
December 26 2010 12:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hey guise I just recieved this anonymous letter check it out:

Dear Sir,
The Jews did 9/11, they really did. Were writing this in a letter so that means its true.

Sincerely,
The Terrorists:

P.S They also invented global warming.
baconanddrugs
I got nothing.
5,877 Posts
31/M/PA

offline     (2)
December 26 2010 12:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Davey.

some people are happy just living. i have plenty of curiosity about every subject there is, but i'm not a self-righteous prick about it.

/thread
forum Politics and Society ›› The Secret Covenant ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: The Secret Covenant

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band