forum Arts & Entertainment ›› The Walking Dead thread ›› new reply Post Reply
carcarodoncarcharias
Time Husk
1,897 Posts
9/F/NA


offline 
December 1 2010 3:58 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Spoiler alert?


After hearing what the plans are for Shane's character, I'm a little bummed. It would have been perfect for the finale. Maybe difference between "That was cool, can't wait to watch next season" and "FUUUUCKKKKKKKKK".


But with that writing staff being fired, maybe that leaves room for Kirkman to get in some more too.
Otzi
Time Husk
8,535 Posts
30/M/PA


offline   (3)
December 1 2010 4:00 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I can't believe they're not going to end it that way. It's seriously the perfect ending for a season and I remember thinking HOLY SHIT when I read it in the comic.
blackeyes
100%
47,267 Posts
33/M/AK


offline   (3)
December 1 2010 4:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
it makes me happy that people are calling them comics and not graphic novels
xaidsx
Best Nerd
9,173 Posts
38/M/PA


offline   (6)
December 1 2010 4:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Matthew_Green (especially now that dexter is garbage).




right!!!??? and i agree with you that those are the 2 best shows on TV right now...too bad they are all on Sunday night.
LastOnePicked
in all my unglory
14,470 Posts
41/M/PA


offline   (4)
December 1 2010 4:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: charizard

Spoiler alert?


After hearing what the plans are for Shane's character, I'm a little bummed. It would have been perfect for the finale. Maybe difference between "That was cool, can't wait to watch next season" and "FUUUUCKKKKKKKKK".


But with that writing staff being fired, maybe that leaves room for Kirkman to get in some more too.



spoiler alert again?

yeah, i was really hoping/expecting that the season would end with the shane thing...but apparently kirkman, looking back on it, wished he'd kept shane around longer than he did.
LastOnePicked
in all my unglory
14,470 Posts
41/M/PA


offline   (4)
December 1 2010 4:58 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: blackeyes

it makes me happy that people are calling them comics and not graphic novels

you do realize that "graphic novel" usually just means it's bigger, right? You can buy The Walking Dead issue by issue (comics) or in collected hardcover versions (graphic novel). It's not just something people invented to act uppity about reading comics.
kyle_n
cumb0ner
14,013 Posts
32/M/PA


offline     (5)
December 6 2010 8:20 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
welp. until next year..
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
45,200 Posts
38/M/PA


offline   (18)
December 6 2010 8:22 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
. . . .yeah. . .it doesnt start again until october, right?
i wonder what he told rick?
kyle_n
cumb0ner
14,013 Posts
32/M/PA


offline     (5)
December 6 2010 8:32 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i'll probably read the comics now
HippieHooligan
stmulatinterest
5,987 Posts
37/M/PA


offline  mobile reply   (6)
December 6 2010 8:45 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I thought it was pretty terrible finale. I was supremely let down. And the guy who played the doctor is a terrible actor.
hesinparties
bloodthirst
2,946 Posts
13/M/NA


offline   (10)
December 6 2010 9:38 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Last nights episode was horrible. At the time they didn't know if it was going to be picked up for another season or not so it gets a pass for it being as bad as it was.

*spoiler?*

whisper was either the camera was activated during attempted rape, or Rick's wife is pregnant (shanes seed?)
Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,979 Posts
30/M/WV


offline   (1)
December 6 2010 9:48 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: hesinparties

Last nights episode was horrible. At the time they didn't know if it was going to be picked up for another season or not so it gets a pass for it being as bad as it was.

*spoiler?*

whisper was either the camera was activated during attempted rape, or Rick's wife is pregnant (shanes seed?)



i thought they just got all new writers? a lot of this show has sucked pretty hard, but i still like it a lot.


Originally posted by: WonMillion

I thought it was pretty terrible finale. I was supremely let down. And the guy who played the doctor is a terrible actor.



there were terrible parts, but i couldn't disagree more about the doctor being a bad actor. i was just coming in here to say how awesome i thought he was.

wtf @ "ok none of you guys are infected, right? better not be, cause we're committing suicide tomorrow."
hesinparties
bloodthirst
2,946 Posts
13/M/NA


offline   (10)
December 6 2010 9:51 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'm not totally sold on them not being infected somehow though. Wasn't the doctors answer something like "just as I expected"
Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,979 Posts
30/M/WV


offline   (1)
December 6 2010 9:57 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: hesinparties

I'm not totally sold on them not being infected somehow though. Wasn't the doctors answer something like "just as I expected"



he was asked if he ran the tests and he says "no surprises." no idea what the fuck that was supposed to mean, and they didn't hint that he saw the rape attempt on a camera or anything, so we'll never know because the next to most powerful explosive weapon to an atom bomb went off and people that were like 100 yards away weren't affected and the cgi is bad.

actually, i don't know if i'm staying or leaving.
Otzi
Time Husk
8,535 Posts
30/M/PA


offline   (3)
December 6 2010 10:12 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
The farther they divert from the comics the less I seem to like it. Also after the last few episodes I really don't like any of the characters except maybe the old man and the redneck guy. If I had to survive the end of the world with these people I would have stayed in that building too.
forum Arts & Entertainment ›› The Walking Dead thread ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: The Walking Dead thread

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:







Subject


wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol


google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band



Your ad here?