Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,523 Posts
32/M/IL

offline   (11)
November 1 2011 2:16 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: mandakatzz

Bunch of cry babies. Grow some balls Wahhhhh

did that "is it ever okay to hit a girl" thread okay hitting a girl after acting like this? i hope so.
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
45,205 Posts
38/M/PA

offline   (18)
November 1 2011 2:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
you have to assess their weight and ability to defend themselves before you can gauge how hard to throw the punch. i kinda like being a carnival worker. . .its a lot like being a carnival worker.
blackeyes
100%
47,269 Posts
33/M/AK

offline   (3)
November 1 2011 4:16 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
It's edited but I guess we know she's alive now
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
45,205 Posts
38/M/PA

offline   (18)
November 1 2011 4:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
not necessarily. none of this running away shenanigans happened in the comic so this is all new territory.
mandakatzz
bohlieve
2,886 Posts
36/F/MD

offline  mobile reply   (3)
November 1 2011 4:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Which is why my spoilers aren't spoilers. Obviously this isn't going anything like the comics. Wahhhhhhhhh.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,523 Posts
32/M/IL

offline   (11)
November 1 2011 4:55 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i don't understand how a human can be so unable to comprehend such basic situations.
LastOnePicked
in all my unglory
14,470 Posts
41/M/PA

offline   (4)
November 1 2011 5:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: mandakatzz

Which is why my spoilers aren't spoilers. Obviously this isn't going anything like the comics. Wahhhhhhhhh.

except for the stuff you talked about that could still happen. Congratulations, you made a thread about a zombie show about you.
XcadmusX
vocals/bookings
2,497 Posts
44/M/PA

offline   (5)
November 1 2011 5:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Has anyone watched the "webisodes" on AMC.com? I watched them last night, good stuff.
TheOtherGodhead
N.I.L.
11,730 Posts
34/M/PA

offline     (2)
November 1 2011 7:02 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Pollcat

Are we supposed to assume the farm house has solar power. There is no way they are running a loud ass generator to power the lights.

I about flipped when I seen Shane using an electric trimmer to buzz his hair with the bathroom lights on.

Originally posted by: Captain Ahab

shane is a savage.
what is everyone's opinion on the little girl? dead/alive? find/no find?

I almost hope she's dead because fuck'er. But she kinda becomes Carl's little girlfriend later. And in the world they live in and it being all he knows it would be nice for atleast one thing to not be utter shit for him. So yea... hope she ain't dead and they find'er.
Max Schreck
nascar and meth
2,686 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (2)
November 1 2011 8:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: TheOtherGodhead

Originally posted by: Pollcat

Are we supposed to assume the farm house has solar power. There is no way they are running a loud ass generator to power the lights.

I about flipped when I seen Shane using an electric trimmer to buzz his hair with the bathroom lights on.

if you know what you're doing, you can pretty easily run a generator in a soundproofed basement with the exhaust running up the chimney if you have to, and not kill yourselves like all these idiots around here have been doing recently in this storm. you could even pad the base and have zero vibration. add to this the fact that it's a farmhouse surrounded by a lot of acreage on all sides, and that a lot of that land in the immediate vicinity is fenced, and it's fairly plausible that from the perimeter of the fencing, you would hear nothing. it may not be the day of the dead bunker/compound, but it is in a less populated area so it doesn't need to be.

then again, it could just be solar/photoelectric. and with a freeway full of car batteries nearby to store power in, you could conceivably have limitless electric, providing you weren't trying to run a walk in freezer or a sawmill.

[one thing that never gets addressed in these movies/shows in any detail is what about the animals; you would think shitloads of crows and coyotes would be ripping the shit out of the zombies as walking carrion and that they'd kind of have a limited shelf life between this and the normal bacteria and insect decomp they'd be experiencing. i haven't read the novels, so i don't know if this gets any attention but would be interested if it does; not really a spoiler since most people probably don't give a shit. but it just seems like the zombie apocalypse could have a happy ending ala 'war of the worlds', where survivors just wake up one morning years later and the majority of dead from the first wave have completely decomposed. of course, the coyote and crow population would have exploded...]
Max Schreck
nascar and meth
2,686 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (2)
November 1 2011 11:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
also, noticed that the fake pack of marlboro's dale has are 'morely's; it probably doesn't mean anything, but those are the cigarettes cancer man smokes in the x-files. it would be pretty cool if the walking dead exists in the x-files universe and they're all dead.
Max Schreck
nascar and meth
2,686 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (2)
November 2 2011 12:54 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
also, cocks.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,523 Posts
32/M/IL

offline   (11)
November 2 2011 11:48 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Max Schreck

also, noticed that the fake pack of marlboro's dale has are 'morely's; it probably doesn't mean anything, but those are the cigarettes cancer man smokes in the x-files. it would be pretty cool if the walking dead exists in the x-files universe and they're all dead.

morley's aren't just an x-files thing. they're a go-to fake brand of cigarettes for many shows and movies.

they are, however, probably most widely known because of the cancer man.
Lifetime74
Woooo!
27,821 Posts
44/M/PA

offline   (13)
November 2 2011 4:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I missed it last week and have to wait until tomorrow night or friday to try and catch a recap. I think I may need to invest in DVR.
HippieHooligan
stmulatinterest
5,987 Posts
37/M/PA

offline   (6)
November 2 2011 4:40 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
im fairly certain you can find a stream or a torrent by now
forum Arts & Entertainment ›› The Walking Dead thread ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: The Walking Dead thread

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject