forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› MMA general discussion thread ›› new reply Post Reply
lord sauron
city of champions
9,020 Posts
38/M/PA

offline   (8)
January 4 2011 2:24 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
also, chael sonnen is going to jail. lmao.
lord sauron
city of champions
9,020 Posts
38/M/PA

offline   (8)
January 4 2011 2:32 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: firebikesmullets

i would just like to say that hatsu hioki is awesome. he whooped the fuck up on sandro like a boss.

hioki is without a doubt the number 2 FW in the world.
pahulkster
what cha gonna do
12,801 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (1)
January 4 2011 4:20 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: lord sauron

What a fucking douche. All he does is talk shit on everyone else, and now he has one more thing to be ashamed of. I don't care if he's "just hyping up the ppv" (despite talking about people he'll never fight in every weight class), it's a shitbag thing to do even if you are the best guy around. When you're a pro fighter that doesn't know what a triangle choke is you need to keep the mouth shut.
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
45,226 Posts
38/M/PA

online   (18)
January 4 2011 8:00 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: lord sauron

click here for link
Dan Conner
Life Isn't Posi
2,998 Posts
32/M/CA

offline   (4)
January 4 2011 1:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
LOL. Fucking Republicans.
pahulkster
what cha gonna do
12,801 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (1)
January 5 2011 12:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Strikeforce heavyweight GP is shaping up to be awesome
WREN
Pulp Free
52,194 Posts
37/M/PA

offline   (20)
January 5 2011 12:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'm going to the one in North Jersey.

Fedor/Silva
Arlovski/Sergei

I would be stupid not to go.
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
45,226 Posts
38/M/PA

online   (18)
January 5 2011 12:44 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
ufc suspends sonnen until he gets his shit together

click here for link
WREN
Pulp Free
52,194 Posts
37/M/PA

offline   (20)
January 5 2011 12:47 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
On the Sonnen thing.

I'm definitely laughing. Dude has tried to come off as the model fighter and bash everyone that is different than him. How is he going to bash Brock Lesnar by getting beat by Cain when he dominated for 22 minutes only to be triangle choked and not win the belt? Then goes out and pisses hot. I know that he's trying to keep his stock up but seriously...

From what I've read about the case it seems that the state is only pushing for a 2-year probation sentence and that he terminates his Real Estate Agent's license forever. I think in general he is liked by the state and what not so they aren't going to push for the maximum $500,000 and 20 year sentence.
pahulkster
what cha gonna do
12,801 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (1)
January 5 2011 12:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: WREN

Fedor/Silva
Arlovski/Sergei

Will need to look into that. Get tickets yet?
pahulkster
what cha gonna do
12,801 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (1)
January 5 2011 12:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

On the Sonnen thing.

I'm definitely laughing. Dude has tried to come off as the model fighter and bash everyone that is different than him. How is he going to bash Brock Lesnar by getting beat by Cain when he dominated for 22 minutes only to be triangle choked and not win the belt? Then goes out and pisses hot. I know that he's trying to keep his stock up but seriously...

From what I've read about the case it seems that the state is only pushing for a 2-year probation sentence and that he terminates his Real Estate Agent's license forever. I think in general he is liked by the state and what not so they aren't going to push for the maximum $500,000 and 20 year sentence.

Sonnen is being a government witness from what I read. Dude is scumbag. The shit talking is bad enough, but compound it with the drug test, all the bullshit he said to cover that, these current issues, and it's just ridiculous.
WREN
Pulp Free
52,194 Posts
37/M/PA

offline   (20)
January 5 2011 1:01 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: pahulkster

Fedor/Silva
Arlovski/Sergei

Will need to look into that. Get tickets yet?

not on sale yet but if the San Jose card (Diaz/Cyborg) is an indication on the ticket prices for Jersey you can get great floor seats for $125. The San Jose card is like $33, $60, $90, $116.
pahulkster
what cha gonna do
12,801 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (1)
January 5 2011 1:02 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
That's awesome. I will definitely keep an eye out.
WREN
Pulp Free
52,194 Posts
37/M/PA

offline   (20)
January 5 2011 1:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: pahulkster

On the Sonnen thing.

Sonnen is being a government witness from what I read. Dude is scumbag. The shit talking is bad enough, but compound it with the drug test, all the bullshit he said to cover that, these current issues, and it's just ridiculous.

I'm not defending him.

Some of the stuff he says is funny but after all that is coming out against him, he needs to shut up.
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
45,226 Posts
38/M/PA

online   (18)
January 6 2011 12:39 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
vera got his walking papers
forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› MMA general discussion thread ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: MMA general discussion thread

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?