forum Sports Talk ›› Vick picks MVP... Himself ›› new reply Post Reply
Brett Weir
im gay
45,344 Posts
35/M/NY

offline  mobile reply   (8)
December 25 2010 2:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: sidney

what is talked about more on this site....Schnell or Vick?

Cliff Lee. I am gay.
TP
a quarter chord
1,135 Posts
37/M/CA

offline   (2)
December 25 2010 2:32 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Why not say you deserve it if you think you do.

I think he is right.

Still hate him but he is fucking good at football.
Sarcastic Existence
SICK GUY
16,066 Posts
32/M/PA

offline   (6)
December 25 2010 3:58 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dont care to really read past the first page. I think Vick is a scumbag and havent supported the Birds this year and I'm a long time big fan. That said, who cares? Vick has been MVP potential and he would vote for himself. Nothing extraordinary here.
DeadlyHandSammich
creepin on you
3,302 Posts
37/M/NA

offline   (3)
December 25 2010 3:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Richie Krutch

And the fact that in his position he would answer like that.."I would vote for myself" no class..

Really dude... its just a game, who really gives a shit if people vote for themselves as MVP. You can only vote for yourself once and I'm sure a lot of people do it, even Tom Jesus Christ of Football Brady
yantastic
drink fight win
15,048 Posts
43/M/NJ

offline   (5)
December 25 2010 4:12 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
The only other player who has put up numbers like Vick is Bradley, and Vick has had better fourth quarters and means more to his team. It's logical he'd pick himself.
yantastic
drink fight win
15,048 Posts
43/M/NJ

offline   (5)
December 25 2010 4:16 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Jason Voorheees

getting the opportunity to make millions playing a game is a privilege, not a right, and scumbags should be refused that privilege no matter how many crocodile tears they cry after getting caught. this shithead should have been banned for life and been forced to get a job flipping burgers for all i care, if only just as a warning to other shitheads out there that such behavior would not be tolerated. instead, bringing him back has only sent the message that you can get away with anything if you're rich and famous. fuck that and fuck him.

Playing in the NFL is not a matter of rights and privilege, it's a job and like many jobs it is a meritocracy. If anyone could do what he does then teams would not hire him, they'd likely hire someone with comparable skill without the negative reputation--as it stands though he is arguable one of the two best quarterbacks in the world right now.
Peter SteeleyDan
HatesMostThings
19,190 Posts
7/M/NA

offline   (1)
December 25 2010 7:20 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
This site is filled with a bunch of whiny little faggots.
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,210 Posts
47/M/PA

offline   (11)
December 25 2010 7:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
lol
Peter SteeleyDan
HatesMostThings
19,190 Posts
7/M/NA

offline   (1)
December 25 2010 7:29 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I laugh my ass off at people who say "I havent supported the birds" or "i havent watched a game this year".. keep it to yourself, your clearly only doing it to try to be some mother Theresa goody good. Otherwise you wouldnt mention it every fucking eagles or Vick thread.
Gisty
Swoop The Dang
4,908 Posts
38/M/PA

offline   (3)
December 25 2010 7:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Regardless if he ends up the mvp for this season, To me it doesn't mean shit unless they make a deep playoff run anyway. I agree what the guy has done was exceptional from how the team started with the quarterback nonsense at the beginning of the season. I sorta feel that unless he has another repeat season then he isn't that big of a deal.
Richie Krutch
Breakin Fuckin Leg
1,435 Posts
19/M/PA

offline   (18)
December 26 2010 12:26 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I give respect to any Eagle fans that decide to take some time off because they wont support Vick...Thats class!

Originally posted by: Collin Trabocco

I was thinking the same thing..
blackeyes
100%
47,277 Posts
33/M/AK

offline   (3)
December 26 2010 2:52 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i feel like an idiot for continuing to respond to the increasingly moronic anti-vick sentiment but i enjoy arguing for sport

getting the opportunity to make millions playing a game is a privilege, not a right, and scumbags should be refused that privilege no matter how many crocodile tears they cry after getting caught. this shithead should have been banned for life and been forced to get a job flipping burgers for all i care, if only just as a warning to other shitheads out there that such behavior would not be tolerated. instead, bringing him back has only sent the message that you can get away with anything if you're rich and famous. fuck that and fuck him.

you end this by saying that he gets away because he's rich and famous but you're clearly expressing the opposite, you are saying that he deserves a harsher sentence because he gets paid alot (aka because he is good at what he does.)

you say he should be forced to flip burgers. are you saying that flipping burgers is somehow less honest of a job than working in the nfl? so if a guy who flips burgers for a living got caught doing this he would be allowed to return to his job? so someone who excelled at their job and got paid to do so gets caught for a crime he should be forced to work a different job but if someone was a lazy slob at their job and never got a raise they should be allowed to return to work despite committing the same crime?

you are saying people that work hard and get paid alot should be subject to worse penalties for the same crime as someone else because they make more money. this is idiotic

also, people who "flip burgers" are not always the dregs of society as you like to portray them as
blackeyes
100%
47,277 Posts
33/M/AK

offline   (3)
December 26 2010 2:59 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

and they should all get bounced. do you know how many great players come up from college every year that don't get the chances these assholes get?

bounce the assholes, draft new people. it's not that complicated.

if they were that great they would get drafted. you are honestly way way off here

getting the most talented asshole to run up and down a field with a leather ball isn't anywhere near as important as audience draw and making the most money. that's what they do their due diligence on.

you really dont think these are directly related? brett favre is probably the most famous person playing football and i would be willing to bet that minn isnt making more than new england is. the most famous college players do not always get drafted first, teams generally draft for a position they need. i have no idea what you guys are talking about here
yantastic
drink fight win
15,048 Posts
43/M/NJ

offline   (5)
December 26 2010 3:02 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Richie Krutch

I give respect to any Eagle fans that decide to take some time off because they wont support Vick...Thats class!

Originally posted by: Collin Trabocco

I was thinking the same thing..

Ironically enough I was just thinking of how little class Tom Coughlin has for throwing his kicker under the bus and trying to blame him for that last loss.
blackeyes
100%
47,277 Posts
33/M/AK

offline   (3)
December 26 2010 3:10 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
and im going to mention this again although it generally goes unnoticed.

most of you are so quick to brush off athletes who beat their wives yet that is alot alot worse. i would torture and kill 100 dogs before ever intentionally hurting a woman. nobody talked about what brett myers did pretty much a week after it happened. its honestly just that people like the people in this thread want to be like "look at me! look at me! i support animal rights!!"

and then there is the dumbasses who say that animal lives are as valuable as human lives but i'm shocked that those people figured out how to operate a computer

also, its called forgiveness, get with it
forum Sports Talk ›› Vick picks MVP... Himself ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Vick picks MVP... Himself

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band