Originally posted by: Cumby

hornipastor 69

crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
62/M/MA

offline   (9)
July 5 2014 12:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Every time I hear about the "tea party movement" I think the word bowel is missing from that phrase.
planet of the apes
no.
3,950 Posts
36/M/NJ

offline   (6)
May 30 2015 10:18 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

Originally posted by: Kevlar Moneyclips

so they're tea baggers, and homophobes you say? very interesting. please, go on

Top 10 Anti-Gay Activists Caught Being Gay
click here for link

planet of the apes
no.
3,950 Posts
36/M/NJ

offline   (6)
May 30 2015 10:23 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: planet of the apes

planet of the apes
no.
3,950 Posts
36/M/NJ

offline   (6)
May 30 2015 10:25 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
sandusky'd his way right to the top

On Friday, federal law enforcement officials said former Republican House speaker Dennis Hastert had paid out $1.7 million dollars over the last four years to conceal sexual abuse against a former male student he knew during his days as a teacher and wrestling coach in Yorkville, Ill., where he worked from 1965 to 1981.

Illinois legislators have put a proposal to spend $500,000 on a statue of him in the state Capitol on hold

click here for link

but don't be too grossed out, he was much better looking back then

“I felt a special bond with our wrestlers,” Hastert wrote in his 2004 memoir. “And I think they felt one with me.”

Hastert would be only the latest conservative Christian political figure to be revealed as engaging in a homosexual lifestyle he demonized as a lawmaker. In Congress from 1997 to 2007, Hastert voted for the “Marriage Protection Act,” and in favor of a constitutional amendment to “establish that marriage shall consist of one man and one woman.” The year he stepped down, Hastert voted no on the “Employment Non-Discrimination Act,” a bill to prohibit companies from discriminating against employees “on the basis of sexual orientation.”

Noting Hastert’s “deeply conservative” policy positions back in 1998, the Associated Press reported the “National Right to Life Committee, the Christian Coalition, the Chamber of Commerce, and the National Rifle Association all gave his voting record perfect scores of 100.”

Hastert resigned as speaker of the House following allegations that he failed to report former Representative Mark Foley (R-FL) for inappropriate relationships with boys employed as pages at the U.S. Capitol.

At a Christian Coalition meeting in 2004, Hastert told the audience that Republicans would push for a constitutional amendment to define marriage as solely between one man and one woman. He said the amendment would send a “strong message to liberal activist judges.”

“We will not allow them to put our children’s future at risk because of their agenda for political correctness,” Hastert added. He also said House Republicans had added language to a budget bill that would increase funding for abstinence sex education. “More kids need to be taught to just say no, that doesn’t just apply to drugs, it also applies to sex before marriage,” Hastert remarked.

PHOTO: Dennis Hastert, top right, and Steve Reinboldt, bottom right, shown in the 1970 Yorkville High School yearbook wrestling team photo.

Jolene said that Steve told her the abuse lasted throughout Steve’s four years of high school as he served as team student manager. “Mr. Hastert had plenty of opportunities to be alone with Steve, because he was there before the meets,” she said. “He was there after everything because he did the laundry, the uniforms. So he was there by himself with him,” she added.

Her brother also spent time with Hastert as a member of an 'Explorers' troop, which Hastert ran. Photos taken by her brother show Hastert with a group of boys on a diving trip to the Bahamas

PHOTO: Dennis Hastert, right, with members of his 'Explorer's Club' in the Bahamas

In his autobiography, Hastert wrote, “I was never a very good liar. Maybe I wasn’t smart enough. I could never get away with it, so I made up my mind as a kid to tell the truth and pay the consequences.”

crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
62/M/MA

offline   (9)
May 30 2015 9:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I really wish shit like this surprised me. I wish it were that rare.
Beer Cow
Time Husk
38 Posts
36/M/NJ

offline  mobile reply     (1)
June 7 2015 10:50 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i can jump
you like cheese
1,643 Posts
65/N/A/AK

offline   (5)
June 8 2015 1:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
who is bernie sanders
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
62/M/MA

offline   (9)
June 8 2015 7:46 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: i can jump

who is bernie sanders

I think he used to be in the army and now he sells friend chicken.
planet of the apes
no.
3,950 Posts
36/M/NJ

offline   (6)
October 30 2015 10:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: planet of the apes

Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,210 Posts
46/M/PA

offline   (11)