forum Sports Talk ›› so, uhh, penn state harbors pedophiles ›› new reply Post Reply
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,210 Posts
47/M/PA

offline   (11)
November 10 2011 9:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
fart on a dead baby, cum on a dog
Dianana
8====D
66,505 Posts
36/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (8)
November 10 2011 9:55 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: vermin.

my dad and i were talking today and we think that there's a lot more than what we're hearing happening. this story just broke and it's only the tip of the iceberg.

once all is said and done, psu's reputation is going to be forever changed and with the lawsuits that follow might potentially be bankrupted.

also, if all of the allegations that are being made are true and there is more to come, the nittany lions might be dismissed from the ncaa. this is the biggest sports scandal of all-time.

Had the same conversation today.

I hope Sandusky gets raped in the shower by some 12 inch mandingo dick..
kyle_n
cumb0ner
14,013 Posts
32/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (5)
November 10 2011 9:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Psu would probably lose more money from Getting dismissed from the NCAA than they would from the lawsuits.
VVes 570
m.t.f.u.
25,328 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (17)
November 10 2011 11:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
the odds of them being dismissed from the NCAA and/or going bankrupt are pretty slim. The charges are criminal so it's outside of the NCAA's jurisdiction and 100 million dollars is like pennies to that place.
brian.
new cocks
146,094 Posts
35/M/IL

offline   (9)
November 10 2011 11:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
someone on twitter was comparing this scandal to the reggie bush thing: not in any way related. this whole deal has zero to do with sports regulation. obviously it violates laws which supersede all, but the only sports related thing it would violate is a code of conduct which just would be a personal violation, not a program violation.

i also doubt the NCAA code of conduct deals with fucking kids in the ass. the one i had to sign (for NAIA, not NCAA) was purely about drugs, alcohol, and maintaining grades. the school had us sign one about upholding catholic values or some shit (this would hopefully cover fucking kids in the ass).
VVes 570
m.t.f.u.
25,328 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (17)
November 10 2011 11:38 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
they could hit them with "lack of institutional control" or some shit but that's far from the death penalty.
blackeyes
100%
47,277 Posts
33/M/AK

offline   (3)
November 10 2011 11:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
If PSU athletics accepted donations from people involved with the alleged pimping kids to boosters thing the program could be in some serious shit.
RyanSchwenksville
Stoked,Pumped
11,858 Posts
35/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (8)
November 10 2011 11:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
The school is going to suffer financially NCAA or not considering their athletic recruiting is going to collapse. Top high school juniors and seniors will never want to commit to Penn State while this is going on.
kyle_n
cumb0ner
14,013 Posts
32/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (5)
November 11 2011 12:04 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Unless they like buttfuckin.
SodaFastBreak!
Yes, We know...
7,495 Posts
41/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (6)
November 11 2011 12:08 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: kyle_n

Unless they like buttfuckin.

or shower sex
TOOTHPAC SHAKUR
master quoter
30,897 Posts
33/M/OH

offline  mobile reply   (2)
November 11 2011 12:11 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Sign me up
brian.
new cocks
146,094 Posts
35/M/IL

offline   (9)
November 11 2011 12:12 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
tooth still has four years of NCAA eligibility left

get that scholarship paperwork ready
Ron Shark
Time Husk
27,235 Posts
9/M/PA

offline     (5)
November 11 2011 12:16 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: brian.

someone on twitter was comparing this scandal to the reggie bush thing: not in any way related. this whole deal has zero to do with sports regulation. obviously it violates laws which supersede all, but the only sports related thing it would violate is a code of conduct which just would be a personal violation, not a program violation.

i also doubt the NCAA code of conduct deals with fucking kids in the ass. the one i had to sign (for NAIA, not NCAA) was purely about drugs, alcohol, and maintaining grades. the school had us sign one about upholding catholic values or some shit (this would hopefully cover fucking kids in the ass).

Unless it comes out that the pimping thing was true and some of those donors gave to PSU after raping a little pimped boy. It seems like this thing is only going to get uglier as the days go on. I can't believe they let dude out on bail until a trial.
brian.
new cocks
146,094 Posts
35/M/IL

offline   (9)
November 11 2011 12:18 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
true, that could be what puts this over the top for the rest of the program
TOOTHPAC SHAKUR
master quoter
30,897 Posts
33/M/OH

offline   (2)
November 11 2011 12:25 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: brian.

tooth still has four years of NCAA eligibility left

get that scholarship paperwork ready

forum Sports Talk ›› so, uhh, penn state harbors pedophiles ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: so, uhh, penn state harbors pedophiles

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?