forum Sports Talk ›› so, uhh, penn state harbors pedophiles ›› new reply Post Reply
Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,948 Posts
25/M/WV

offline   (1)
November 7 2011 12:44 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
both those guys look like diddlers
InTheButtLikeWhat
get low
12,894 Posts
31/F/CA

offline   (6)
November 7 2011 12:48 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
everyone's ripping on the people that didn't do anything, what about the actual fucking pedophile? is he not accountable for his actions? shouldn't he just not fucking rape anybody?
CollinT
HatesMostThings
18,271 Posts
M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
November 7 2011 12:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
He's a ducking scumbag to, so is Paterno and the other two.
CollinT
HatesMostThings
18,271 Posts
M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
November 7 2011 12:50 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I just don't get why Joe didn't tell the police after he realized they were covering it up
Jess.
wiener breath
35,628 Posts
28/F/PA

offline   (29)
November 7 2011 12:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Collin Trabocco

I just don't get why Joe didn't tell the police after he realized they were covering it up

why didn't the grad assistant? He's the one that saw it. What was Joe going to tell them? "Oh someone who doesn't want to call you told me he saw an incident in the locker room but didn't go into detail". If anyone should have reported it, it should have been the person who saw it. Legally, though, it was the AD's responsibility to report it.
CollinT
HatesMostThings
18,271 Posts
M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
November 7 2011 12:55 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
They are all in the wrong I'm not just coming at Joe
VVes 570
m.t.f.u.
25,310 Posts
26/M/PA

offline   (23)
November 7 2011 12:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

They are all in the wrong I'm not just coming at Joe

shut the fuck up. the only people trying to implicate Paterno in anything is your dumb ass and Deadspin.
RyanSchwenksville
Stoked,Pumped
11,858 Posts
29/M/PA

offline     (8)
November 7 2011 12:58 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I feel like there is a duty to warn in cases like this. People that were aware of this, including the grad assistant and Paterno, could face jail/fines and be placed on sex offenders list for allowing this to happen.
brian.
new cocks
132,487 Posts
30/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (9)
November 7 2011 1:00 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
the temperature is rising towards heat
Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,948 Posts
25/M/WV

offline   (1)
November 7 2011 1:01 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Jess.

why didn't the grad assistant? He's the one that saw it. What was Joe going to tell them? "Oh someone who doesn't want to call you told me he saw an incident in the locker room but didn't go into detail". If anyone should have reported it, it should have been the person who saw it. Legally, though, it was the AD's responsibility to report it.

oh fuck you! what i'm assuming happened was this dickbag GA saw this shit happen, called his dad and said something like "dad, fuck, i need to call the cops, but i don't wanna ruin my career. if i cause a huge stir, they'll probably bury me and i'll end up teaching middle school gym for $29k for the rest of my life. what should i do?"

"well, son, maybe you should go talk to jopa in the morning, tell him what you saw, and take it from there. you know, feel him out."

so the GA then goes to jopa's fucking HOUSE, and in the midst of talking to a living legend about 10 year old asshole penetration, says something along the lines of "well, i saw coach sandusky with a young boy sir. he was, ughm, fondling? the child, sir." then jopa, in his haze of not knowing what the fuck is happening ever, calls the AD and says "hey dude, some kid just showed up at my house and talked for 45 minutes about his job and how he saw sandusky fucking another kid in the showers. just thought i'd let you know, cuz i'm going out for a round of 18 today and don't wanna fuck things up with that. anyway, see ya!"

this whole thing is bullshit. MAYBE i can see him not wanting to call in information that he didn't witness himself. but when you have an employee come to you to tell you about one of your assistants fucking a 10 year old child in the ass in your teams fucking locker room showers, you call the cops. you don't call the AD. jopa, with all the weight he pulls at penn state, basically IS the athletic department.

anybody that's defending joe paterno or anybody else in the penn state athletic department is an asshole.
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
27,917 Posts
27/M/NJ

offline   (11)
November 7 2011 1:01 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i blame the jews
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
198,618 Posts
35/M/PA

offline     (23)
November 7 2011 1:02 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dickscraper
dickacraper
16,912 Posts
27/M/IL

offline   (11)
Originally posted by: 3,000 piece McNugget

both those guys look like diddlers

RyanSchwenksville
Stoked,Pumped
11,858 Posts
29/M/PA

offline     (8)
In a shocking turn of events I completely agree with 3,000's last post
kyle_n
cumb0ner
13,959 Posts
27/M/PA

offline     (5)
November 7 2011 1:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
snipe
forum Sports Talk ›› so, uhh, penn state harbors pedophiles ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: so, uhh, penn state harbors pedophiles

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band