forum Sports Talk ›› so, uhh, penn state harbors pedophiles ›› new reply Post Reply
RyanSchwenksville
Stoked,Pumped
11,858 Posts
30/M/PA

offline     (8)
November 7 2011 5:16 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: 3,000 piece McNugget

Originally posted by: RyanSchwenksville

The whole problem is that the cops weren't informed immediately by the Grad Assistant. Paterno didn't even need to be involved beyond that but University politics came into play and now this shit has potentially been going on for decades.

I should have included this in my post. FUCK this way of thinking, and I hope you're the only one who is saying this. I pointed out in my post above this one, the fact that ANYTHING having to do with football is Joe Paterno's business. Again, yeah, the GA should have called the cops, but it would have ruined his life really easily. The buck should have stopped with Paterno, plain and simple. Sandusky buttfucking a 10 year old boy in the Penn State practice facility and a graduate assistant seeing it would be exactly the same thing has one of your friends walking into your house and seeing another friend buttfucking a 10 year old boy. He'd probably talk to you about it first.

I don't know if it's been mentioned because I've only read up to the post that i just quoted, but the head of Penn State's police force was notified about this and did nothing as well. These people had absolutely no obligation to protect Sandusky. All of this was done to try and preserve Joe Paterno's reputation/integrity. If things happened as they were reported in the grand jury statement, then all of these people are guilty, not just the graduate assistant. Stop trying to blame it on this one guy, because there are definitely at least 6 or 7 other people who have just as much blood (for a 10 year old boy's ass) on their hands.

I really don't understand where you're coming from now.
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
199,130 Posts
35/M/PA

online     (23)
November 7 2011 5:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: barbarossa

SPORTS!

Dave B.
12,352 Posts
M/PA

November 7 2011 5:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: ass nipples

sandusky had alot to do with the hucklebuck

he gave that kid the ol hucklebuck down in the corner of the shower that night
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
28,148 Posts
28/M/NJ

offline   (11)
November 7 2011 5:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

none of my coaches ever did this to me

Pollcat
afam / aasr 32°
22,274 Posts
36/M/PA

online  mobile reply   (1)
November 7 2011 5:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Wes 570

Originally posted by: blackeyes

If this was any other coach in the country he would already be fired.

I don't understand how you guys think this. The cops were perfectly satisfied with how Joe handled the situation. the whole thing didn't even have anything to do with him after that. there was an investigation and the AD is the one that tried to sweep it under the rug because no one fessed up.

I understand that people who don't like Penn State reaaaaaallllyyy don't like Penn State but come on.

Just heard on NPR the cops said joe pa should have done more
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
28,148 Posts
28/M/NJ

offline   (11)
November 7 2011 5:28 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
give em all the gas chamber
Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,949 Posts
25/M/WV

offline   (1)
November 7 2011 5:29 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: blackeyes

The whole thing is a big coverup and Joe played his part in it. He may not be guilty of any crime but he certainly seems not completely innocent. GA sees coach fucking some kid, tells Paterno, Paterno does what he should have done and tells the AD, nothing happens and then the whole cover up blows up because the AD is now indicted on charges of perjury and not reporting child sex abuse and everything is starting to unravel.

Keep in mind this started in 2002 and nobody reported anything, just because he can't be convicted of anything doesn't mean some bad shit wasn't going down involving letting known pedophiles have access to facilities and kids. Maybe it isn't Paterno who should take the most heat though, the university president should be fired.

Also, no, this started way before 2002. There was an ordeal where a janitor saw essentially the same thing, reported it, then Sandusky mysteriously "retires" from the staff before the 1999 season (maybe after, not sure). The janitor is quoted as saying something along the lines of it being worse than anything he saw during years fighting in the Korean War. Pretty disturbing. Also, it obviously wasn't reported to authorities then either.
Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,949 Posts
25/M/WV

offline   (1)
November 7 2011 5:34 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Originally posted by: 3,000 piece McNugget

The whole problem is that the cops weren't informed immediately by the Grad Assistant. Paterno didn't even need to be involved beyond that but University politics came into play and now this shit has potentially been going on for decades.

I should have included this in my post. FUCK this way of thinking, and I hope you're the only one who is saying this. I pointed out in my post above this one, the fact that ANYTHING having to do with football is Joe Paterno's business. Again, yeah, the GA should have called the cops, but it would have ruined his life really easily. The buck should have stopped with Paterno, plain and simple. Sandusky buttfucking a 10 year old boy in the Penn State practice facility and a graduate assistant seeing it would be exactly the same thing has one of your friends walking into your house and seeing another friend buttfucking a 10 year old boy. He'd probably talk to you about it first.

I don't know if it's been mentioned because I've only read up to the post that i just quoted, but the head of Penn State's police force was notified about this and did nothing as well. These people had absolutely no obligation to protect Sandusky. All of this was done to try and preserve Joe Paterno's reputation/integrity. If things happened as they were reported in the grand jury statement, then all of these people are guilty, not just the graduate assistant. Stop trying to blame it on this one guy, because there are definitely at least 6 or 7 other people who have just as much blood (for a 10 year old boy's ass) on their hands.

I really don't understand where you're coming from now.

How do you not understand? My main point is that a poor graduate assistant, trying to make ends meet and trying to get into the world of coaching college football, was probably worried that if he called the cops, it would cause a huge fuss and he might lose his job and be exiled, thus ruining his career. My other point is that the buck stops with joe Paterno. He has more power than their AD in their athletic department, and as someone else pointed out, Sandusky didn't even work for the university anymore. So, the AD wasn't that guy's boss. Joe Paterno definitely should have done more than just saying "hey, this guy saw Sandusky diddling a kid. I've done my part, see yah!"
Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,949 Posts
25/M/WV

offline   (1)
November 7 2011 5:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
seriously, how is anyone content in believing that Joe Paterno, after AT LEAST two different occasions, telling the AD that kids were being raped inside of his facilities and leaving it at that and continuing to associate with this Sandusky guy is even remotely ok? You can't just say "welp, he followed chain of command, that's all we can ask of his old retarded ass."
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
28,148 Posts
28/M/NJ

offline   (11)
the cum coach
SodaFastBreak!
Yes, We know...
7,488 Posts
36/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (6)
Originally posted by: Dave B.

sandusky had alot to do with the hucklebuck

he gave that kid the ol hucklebuck down in the corner of the shower that night

Sandusky had problems over there Paul
Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,949 Posts
25/M/WV

offline   (1)
November 7 2011 5:42 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: barbarossa

10 YEAR-OLD ORPHAN RAPE OVER SEVERAL DECADES GOING UNREPORTED

Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,949 Posts
25/M/WV

offline   (1)
November 7 2011 5:46 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dirklard Bourne - Do you have a real opinion on this? You have a young son, and I don't have any kids. I'd like to hear what you legitimately think about this, assuming you care what-so-ever. I know that literally 99.5% of your posts are centered around "conniours/peenjus/whatever else quoting someone and exchanging letters in a funny way." Almost like tooth, but actually funny. Every once in a while, though, you say something that's at least a little bit thought provoking and interesting. Share some of your wisdom?
GoodTimesGone
Wet laundry.
45,313 Posts
39/F/ND

offline   (48)
November 7 2011 5:46 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: brian.

-Jeremy-
gary
62,973 Posts
27/M/NA

offline   (21)
November 7 2011 5:48 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
is that sandusky's penis?
forum Sports Talk ›› so, uhh, penn state harbors pedophiles ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: so, uhh, penn state harbors pedophiles

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band