forum Politics and Society ›› "I’m a Black Jew at a Nazi-Klan rally" ›› new reply Post Reply
Jason Voorheees

dogfood meatballs
6,289 Posts
36/M/NY

offline   (4)
April 18 2012 12:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

"....and there are some power-abusing corrupt monsters in our federal government that despise me because I have the audacity to speak the truth."

good thing he cleared that up. lol

Apr 17, 2012

Ted Nugent Rebuffs Democratic Attacks: ‘I’m a Black Jew at a Nazi-Klan Rally’
AP

Rock guitarist, conservative activist and Mitt Romney supporter Ted Nugent says he stands by his provocative rant against the Obama administration at last weekend’s National Rifle Association convention, despite mounting pressure from Democrats and an investigation by the Secret Service.

“I spoke at the NRA and I will stand by my speech. It was 100 percent positive,” Nugent told the Dana Loesch radio show today. “It’s about we the people taking back our American dream from the corrupt monsters in the federal government under this administration and the communist czars he’s appointed.”

Nugent told a crowd of convention-goers that "We need to ride onto that battlefield and chop their heads off in November. If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will be either be dead or in jail by this time next year."

“If you can’t go home and get everybody in your lives to clean house in this vile, evil, America-hating administration, I don’t even know what you’re made of,” he said at the NRA.

Democrats launched a social media and web video campaign demanding that Nugent retract his statements and Mitt Romney, whom Nugent has endorsed and stumped for, deliver a public rebuke. Romney has not commented.

The Secret Service told ABC News it is aware of Nugent’s comments and conducting “the appropriate follow-up” given the potentially threatening nature of the remarks.

“See, I’m a black Jew at a Nazi-Klan rally, and there are some power-abusing corrupt monsters in our federal government that despise me because I have the audacity to speak the truth to identify the violations of our government, particularly Eric Holder and the president and Tim Geithner, ad nauseum,” Nugent told Loesch.

“I have never in my life threatened anyone’s life. I’m incapable of threatening anyone’s life. Because I’m about positive change, my entire speech, all my articles,” he later added.

Nugent did not temper his rhetoric for Democratic National Committee chairwoman Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz or House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, whom he called “varmints.”

“Varmints are sometimes clever, but they are really easy to outmaneuver,” he said. “If you just listen to Wasserman Schultz, just watch the lady talk, listen to her words, examine her voting record. Listen to Nancy Pelosi, this sub-human scoundrel… these government monsters are so out of control. I’m using my First Amendment.

“The job of we the people is to spotlight cockroaches, and come November we’re going to stomp them at the voting booth,” he said.

Romney campaign spokeswoman Andrea Saul did not directly respond to Nugent when asked for a reaction to his comments, but she said “divisive language is offensive no matter what side of the political aisle it comes from.”

“Mitt Romney believes everyone needs to be civil,” Saul added.

Nugent told Loesch that he’s stating publicly what Mitt Romney is really thinking but can’t say.

“Mitt Romney knows what I’m saying is true. He puts it in the words for him, I put in the words for me,” he said.

The Romney campaign offered no further comment when asked about Nugent’s statement on the presumptive GOP presidential nominee.

click here for link

chocolate juice
game over
8,987 Posts
31/M/PA

online   (20)
April 18 2012 12:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
why doesn't he just say "I hate niggers, especially educated ones" already? he has basically said everything else. fuck this faggot.
tom.
^__^
61,161 Posts
30/M/PA

offline     (5)
April 18 2012 12:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
LOL
Dianana
8====D
57,270 Posts
31/F/PA

offline   (6)
April 18 2012 12:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
He sucks and only has one good song. Why does anyone give a shit what this redneck asshole thinks?

Have fun being in jail or dead, assface.
david zagnut
small pinus
4,694 Posts
27/M/NJ

offline   (3)
April 18 2012 12:29 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
ted nougat
LastOnePicked
in all my unglory
14,468 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (4)
April 18 2012 12:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i keep wanting to comment on this...but then i remember that it's Ted Nugent, and who gives a fuck what he says anyway.
ScrewFlanders
nah im alright
3,635 Posts
29/M/PA

offline   (6)
April 18 2012 12:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
cant wait till this lunatic dies
tom.
^__^
61,161 Posts
30/M/PA

offline     (5)
April 18 2012 12:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
why is everyone all 'eff you, ted'?
LastOnePicked
in all my unglory
14,468 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (4)
April 18 2012 1:28 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
To paraphrase:

"blah blah obama's a piece of shit, hillary's a worthless bitch, they can suck on my machine gun, blah blah blah, i'm edgy and provocative"

"If he get's re-elected I'll be dead or in jail within a year"

(Cause, y'know...he's been so persecuted for the last 4...or something).
Professor Hex
Jolly Todger
102 Posts
32/M/PA

offline   (3)
April 18 2012 1:32 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I, for one, support Ted Nugent's efforts in making Mitt Romney look intolerant and incompetent...
crunkmoose
FuckRandPaul!
23,925 Posts
63/M/MA

offline   (9)
April 18 2012 6:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Because torture, indefinite detentions, warrantless wiretapping, extaordinary rendition, spying on non-violent anti-war groups, etc... were not horrible attacks on our constitution, but requiring people to buy insurance and helping them to do so... that is.
dave heck
var är mitt hem
29,549 Posts
31/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (11)
April 18 2012 7:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I thought this dude died like 4 years ago
Brett Weir
piss clams
40,863 Posts
29/M/CA

online  mobile reply   (7)
April 18 2012 8:00 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
lol
crunkmoose
FuckRandPaul!
23,925 Posts
63/M/MA

offline   (9)
April 18 2012 8:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: tom.

why is everyone all 'eff you, ted'?

Because Ted was all I'm gonna kill the president.
crunkmoose
FuckRandPaul!
23,925 Posts
63/M/MA

offline   (9)
April 18 2012 8:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
To recap... Ted couldn't find a single "corrupt monster" in the Bush administration.
John Barlow
Vodka Party
17,778 Posts
63/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (15)
April 18 2012 8:20 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
No big deal. This will get swept under the rug in the wake of Dick Clark's untimely death. We can all sleep easy and drink Budweiser.
forum Politics and Society ›› "I’m a Black Jew at a Nazi-Klan rally" ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: "I’m a Black Jew at a Nazi-Klan rally"

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band