forum Politics and Society ›› 11 fake mass killings in the last 4 years ›› new reply Post Reply
Brett Weir
im gay
45,335 Posts
34/M/NY

offline   (8)
July 25 2016 7:48 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson
YouTuber Dave Johnson

YouTuber
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
62/M/MA

offline   (9)
July 25 2016 1:34 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Thats right, kids... if PewDiePie calls up a school and asks for personal information about a student it should be given to him! and if its not, that is proof of a conspiracy! .. at least in Dwarnworld.
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,979 Posts
45/M/PA

offline   (1)
July 25 2016 5:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: crunkmoose

Also, I notice you didn't even bother to comment on why the whole wheelchair guy at the marathon bombing being a plant is total fucking bollocks. Have you ever even BEEN to Boston, Dwarn???

That was a Hollywood movie style explosion, Pyrolite or Fuller's Earth.
http://www.filmtools.com/fullersearth.html
brian.
new cocks
146,083 Posts
35/M/IL

offline   (9)
July 25 2016 5:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
respond to merely acknowledge your lack of primary sources and i'll give you $5 via the method of your choosing not including bitcoins or in-person delivery of cash
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,210 Posts
46/M/PA

offline   (11)
July 25 2016 5:07 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarn

Also, I notice you didn't even bother to comment on why the whole wheelchair guy at the marathon bombing being a plant is total fucking bollocks. Have you ever even BEEN to Boston, Dwarn???

suck my dick you fuckman
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,979 Posts
45/M/PA

offline   (1)
July 25 2016 5:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
These photos will assist your comprehension

http://www.deepinsidetherabbithole.com/The_Boston_Bombing_Hoax.html
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
62/M/MA

offline   (9)
July 25 2016 6:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

These photos will assist your comprehension

http://www.deepinsidetherabbithole.com/The_Boston_Bombing_Hoax.html

First photo... ANY orthopedic surgeon will tell you that is a fake injury? Source, please. And by source I mean actual orthopedic surgeons saying it is fake.. not assholes assuming it must be.

I've seen a LOT of wounds, dingus. I worked processing film for teaching hospitals, pathologists, and a coroner's office. Yes, sometimes real wounds don't look exactly like the ignorant think they should look.

Also, dumbshit.. go learn what shock is.
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,210 Posts
46/M/PA

offline   (11)
July 25 2016 6:23 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
lol dwarn is a shit troll. that links the first result in google when you search for boston hoax. low effort bullshit

suck a dick fuckman
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
62/M/MA

offline   (9)
July 26 2016 12:38 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

Sorry, asshole, but unlike you I have actually seen the area of the explosion with my own eyes not long after it happened. I know how busy that area is all the fucking time, even during setup for the marathon. That was no fucking movie style explosion.
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,979 Posts
45/M/PA

offline   (1)
July 28 2016 9:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
June 14th, 2016

Fox 10 press conference with "survivor" of Orlando Shooting Hoax Event:

Angel Colon : "Um, I want to thank you guys for coming out today, I really appreciate all the love I've gotten in these past three days that I've been here. Um, at first I was a bit hesitant to come up here because it's still fresh to me, all this that has happened, but I would love to give my story out so everyone can know of what is going on in this community, how some people are so heartless, and um, how we're treated, uh, but, on Sunday morning, um, we were just having a great time, we're all there having a drink. It was shortly after 2, we were saying our good-byes, I'm hugging everyone, it was a great night. No drama, just smiles and laughter. I was talking to, um, the last girl I was talking to, and out of nowhere we just hear a big shotgun. We just...we stopped what we were doing, and then it just keeps going, that happened, uh, we just started running and unfortunately I was uh, shot about three times in my leg. So I had fallen down."

(Fake sniffles, no tears)

"I tried to get back up, but, um, everyone started running everywhere, I got trampled over and, uh, I shattered and broke my bones on my left leg. So by this time I couldn't walk at all, all I could do was just lie there while everyone was running on top of me, trying to get to where they had to be. And um, all I could hear was the shotgun. One after another, and people screaming for help...um...by this time, this man, um, he goes into another room, and I could hear more shotguns going on. I thought I was a little safe at this time because it's giving everyone time to tackle him down but unfortunately I hear him come back, and he's shooting everyone who's already dead on the floor, making sure they're dead...I look over and he shoots the girl next to me. I'm there laying down I'm thinking, 'I'm next, I'm dead.' So, I dunno how, but through the glory of God he shoots towards my head but it hits my hand."

(Both his hands are fine. There are no wounds on his hands whatsoever. No one calls him out on this blatant, in-your-face lie he's just told.)

"And then he shoots me again and it hits the side of my hip. Um, I had no reaction, I was prepared to just stay there. Laying down, so that he won't know that I'm alive. And he's just doing this for another five, ten minutes. Just shooting all over the place. By this time he goes up to the front and battling the cops, I just hear shotguns going off. I'm just looking up and some cops, which I wish I could remember his face or his name, cause I'm, to this day I'm grateful for him. He looks at me, and makes sure that I'm alive and he grabs my hand and says 'this is the only way I can take you out.' I was like, 'please carry me cause I'm in pain right now,' I couldn't walk or anything (more fake sniffles.) So he starts to drag me out, across the street to the Wendy's. I'm grateful for him but the floor is just covered in glass. So he is dragging me out while I'm getting cut. My behind, my back, my legs. And...I don't feel pain but I just feel all this blood on me, from myself, from my other people. He drops me off across the street and I look over and there's bodies everywhere. We're all in pain. We were able to get to the ambulance and they brought us over here, and the way that you guys have taken care of us is amazing. If it wasn't for you guys, I definitely would not be here."

So. Mr. Angel Colon supposedly has taken three gunshots to his right leg, his left leg is supposedly "shattered," he supposedly took two more gunshots afterwards, one in the hand, one in the hip, then was "dragged on broken glass, across the street." And yet, he is out giving this speech only three days later, in a wheelchair, neither leg is elevated, he's completely calm, no tears, no real emotions, casually lying about his hand, right to people's faces, and someone's even patting him on his back -- where he was supposedly injured by being dragged on broken glass!!

This man is LYING!!!

Meanwhile, on CNN :

Anderson Cooper: "Well many of the people killed three nights ago, at the Pulse nightclub, they were just starting their lives, as young adults...Christopher Andrew Leinonen's mom Christine joins me now, thank you so much for being here."

(Christine is SMILING, a wide, toothy smile, for this entire interview.)

Anderson: "What do you want people to know about your son?"

Christine ( still smiling and holding Anderson's hand ) : "I want people to know that he was a genuinely great person. He was fun, he was happy....he was...Orlando's...child."

Anderson ( looking quizzically at Christine ) : "How -- where does your strength come from, you're smiling, you're able to talk about your son, I think there's a lot of people ....( awkward 5 second pause )...uh..."

Christine ( still smiling ) : "Because I love him. I could be...sad and I have incredibly sad moments, and I could be angry and I've been given...uh, license to be angry...for...different types of treatments...Uh...but, when you want to know about the love, and the love is going to usurp the hate -- that's ...

Anderson : "And you feel that love."

Christine ( excitedly ) : "Oh! I f- I feel that love with Christopher, with his friends, with you, with the Orlando community...Christopher was Orlando's child. Even though I gave birth to him, Orlando is now the adoptive mother....because...she...made Christopher feel the love and acceptance...uh, he went to UCF here in Orlando, that's where he went away to school, I said 'are you sure you don't want to stay in Pinellas County,' 'no, no, I want to go away to Orlando to UCF,' so he came here to Orlando, he went to undergrad here, he went to UCF grad school, he stayed here after grad school. He loved Orlando. He loved Orlando."

Anderson ( visibly uncomfortable ) : "Well, he was, um, incredibly lucky to have you as a mother."

Christine ( still smiling ) : " I was...My luck started when I gave birth to my son."

(Awkward hug)

(Interview ends)

This woman is LYING!!!

And did you see how the "victims" were being carried THE WRONG WAY, back to the crime scene, and when they thought they were out of sight of the cameras, the "victims" were put down, and they could walk just fine without help?

The Orlando Pulse shooting is a total hoax!
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,210 Posts
46/M/PA

offline   (11)
July 28 2016 9:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
shut up nerd
Brett Weir
im gay
45,335 Posts
34/M/NY

offline  mobile reply   (8)
July 28 2016 9:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Watch this video of Dwarn IRL

click here for link
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,979 Posts
45/M/PA

offline   (1)
December 17 2016 5:04 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Chattanooga bus crash Nov 21 2016:
HOAX

The Chattanooga bus crash story, where we were told that Johnthony Walker intentionally crashed a school bus into a tree in Chattanooga, Tennessee, shouting "You all ready to die?" at the children, was a staged hoax. The bus appeared to have been crushed ahead of time, from a junkyard, unloaded and deposited at the scene, positioned on its side by a tree to make it appear like it had crashed there. There was no dirt on the bus. No blood was found on the exit doors. Damage to the bus, the utility pole, and the tree were all inconsistent with the reporting of the crash. A tarp was immediately placed on the damaged roof of the bus to prevent close scrutiny. "Grieving mother" Jasmine Mateen (same last name as the fake Orlando shooter) is an obvious paid crisis actor; her physical reactions and body language did not display real grief when interviewed. The section of Talley road was incorrectly described as a "twisting, winding road." It is straight. The very next day, the tree was completely removed from the scene; the stump was removed and filled in, leaving no trace of it. Immediately after the incident the mainstream media began clamoring for seat belts on school buses.

Video analysis here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGtgm-DT3yc&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,472 Posts
32/M/IL

online  mobile reply   (11)
December 17 2016 5:10 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Nah no thanks.
Aunt_Pee
mr. birthdaysex
8,638 Posts
36/M/NC

offline  mobile reply   (12)
December 17 2016 6:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Stay woke my nigga
forum Politics and Society ›› 11 fake mass killings in the last 4 years ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: 11 fake mass killings in the last 4 years

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?