Wiseacre
Time Husk
2,908 Posts
32/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (3)
May 1 2018 6:16 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: XWHISKEYX

Post above if you are a gingerbread powerbottom

I almost choked on my ice cream sandwich.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,418 Posts
31/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (11)
May 1 2018 6:38 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Current view

brian.
new cocks
146,076 Posts
34/M/IL

offline   (9)
May 1 2018 6:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dianana

Originally posted by: Davey.

I don't understand why people are so keen to pay less tax. Taxes are great.
The whole "fuck you, I've got mine" attitude is horrible.

It is, but people don’t care about their neighbors and society as a whole. Meanwhile, our roads and schools are shit and people are going bankrupt because of medical bills. And gotta please those shareholders, fuck our employees. Hurp durp millennials

i often hate working in technology because half of these fuckers are like "yo let's go work for this startup, they just got a billion dollars in funding to make it easier systematically to destroy humanity. also they get free lunch and you work 200 hours a week but there's free beer" and i would rather manually dig a tunnel into the core of the earth.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,418 Posts
31/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (11)
May 1 2018 6:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
That whole trend of tech companies trying to make work cool like life is disgusting.

I'd rather go home and have a beer thanks. Don't need to see you for MORE fucking HOURS of the day.
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
12,647 Posts
35/F/NA

online  mobile reply   (3)
May 1 2018 7:23 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

brian.
new cocks
146,076 Posts
34/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (9)
May 1 2018 7:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Someone saw him kick one swan in the head and another in the butt while “practicing karate.” His kicks were enough to knock one swan down, and a witness said he was kicking “as hard as possible.”
Brett Weir
im gay
45,323 Posts
34/M/NY

offline  mobile reply   (8)
May 1 2018 7:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: brian.

Originally posted by: Davey.

I don't understand why people are so keen to pay less tax. Taxes are great.
The whole "fuck you, I've got mine" attitude is horrible.

It is, but people don’t care about their neighbors and society as a whole. Meanwhile, our roads and schools are shit and people are going bankrupt because of medical bills. And gotta please those shareholders, fuck our employees. Hurp durp millennials

i often hate working in technology because half of these fuckers are like "yo let's go work for this startup, they just got a billion dollars in funding to make it easier systematically to destroy humanity. also they get free lunch and you work 200 hours a week but there's free beer" and i would rather manually dig a tunnel into the core of the earth.

Start up cults are the fucking worst. It’s literally on some jim jones playbook type shit. Let’s make economic slavery FUN!
pahulkster
what cha gonna do
12,730 Posts
36/M/PA

online  mobile reply   (1)
May 1 2018 8:04 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Everyone should watch Taxi Driver and think about murdering people while driving to the grocery store at 3am
penisbong
Time Husk
866 Posts
49/M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (3)
May 1 2018 8:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: brian.

Someone saw him kick one swan in the head and another in the butt while “practicing karate.” His kicks were enough to knock one swan down, and a witness said he was kicking “as hard as possible.”

I hope this is about elderly Steven Segal.
brian.
new cocks
146,076 Posts
34/M/IL

May 1 2018 8:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Screaming Moon Hog
Time Husk
884 Posts
61/F/AK

offline  mobile reply 
May 1 2018 8:16 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Originally posted by: Screaming Moon Hog

Obviously a celebrity is entitled to their opinion as a private citizen. That isn't why you fuckheads are quoting them though and posting it.
You are doing it because they are a celebrity and for that reason alone. Youn't do this with Bob the plumber or Janet to fry cook.

"This person reinforces the viewpoint of the group I identify with and they are famous so their opinion has more impact."

I don’t know if someone already proved you wrong yet by commenting with “Yes we do. Twitter.” But your average Joe and Jane get retweeted and memed every damn day.

Fuck no. I am aware people whomst arent celebrities get retweeted. But you seriously can't tell me that a celebrity comment doesn't get more attention than a "normal" human. You know this to be true. I know you know this to be true.
Screaming Moon Hog
Time Husk
884 Posts
61/F/AK

offline  mobile reply 
May 1 2018 8:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hey faggots/kind people,

Did you ever contemplate both of your political parties are gay and retarded as hell? Lol

Maybe, just maybe. Each side is right about some things.
brian.
new cocks
146,076 Posts
34/M/IL

May 1 2018 8:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
whom?
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,770 Posts
42/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (1)
May 1 2018 8:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Hey faggots/kind people,

Did you ever contemplate both of your political parties are gay and retarded as hell? Lol

No the dipshits here would rather immediately dismiss someone simply because they happen to lean to the right instead of the wayyyyy left like they do.

Sorry I don't like getting the shit taxed out of my wages and business....I know that makes me the evil white man who has created this countries problems.....

I don't like Trump but I hope he wins another 4 years so I can see some of you crybabies whine more about how unfair life is
Brett Weir
im gay
45,323 Posts
34/M/NY

offline  mobile reply   (8)
May 1 2018 8:35 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Hey faggots/kind people,

I don’t have a political party. Donald Trump and the republicans in the United States are fucking monsters and it doesn’t take a sports team political party to see that.
forum General Crabbery ›› toonsteak tread ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: toonsteak tread

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?