forum General Crabbery ›› toonsteak tread ›› new reply Post Reply
Brett Weir
im gay
45,340 Posts
35/M/NY

offline  mobile reply   (8)
May 1 2018 8:37 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Sidney wants that narassaistic monster to have another 4 years of power just so his dumb petty ass can basque in the people he doesn’t like making very real complaints. I hope you are severely affected by this time in US History to the point that it takes your life.
Screaming Moon Hog
Time Husk
884 Posts
61/F/AK

offline  mobile reply 
May 1 2018 8:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I think I am the most evil of all because I truly do not give a damn about any of this. I just want to crank my hog and look through my telescope.
Screaming Moon Hog
Time Husk
884 Posts
61/F/AK

offline  mobile reply 
May 1 2018 8:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
To change the world,you must make your own life better. Concentrate your rage into smashing your own personal barriers. The world will be a better place.
Screaming Moon Hog
Time Husk
884 Posts
61/F/AK

offline  mobile reply 
May 1 2018 8:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
My phone number is 647-696-3922
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,820 Posts
43/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (1)
May 1 2018 9:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Brett Weir

Sidney wants that narassaistic monster to have another 4 years of power just so his dumb petty ass can basque in the people he doesn’t like making very real complaints. I hope you are severely affected by this time in US History to the point that it takes your life.

To watch you cry more about sucky life?

Yup
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
39,027 Posts
62/M/NA

offline   (23)
May 1 2018 9:23 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
There are some killer shows coming up geoff tate will be here in lancaster in june to do the mindcrime album in its entirety. Last time I saw him he was with queensryche doing the entire empire album live.
Screaming Moon Hog
Time Husk
884 Posts
61/F/AK

offline  mobile reply 
May 1 2018 9:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Going to see malmsteen myself soon. Should own.
Screaming Moon Hog
Time Husk
884 Posts
61/F/AK

offline  mobile reply 
May 1 2018 9:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
That dude needs to add some reverb/delay while playing live though
Brett Weir
im gay
45,340 Posts
35/M/NY

offline  mobile reply   (8)
May 1 2018 9:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Screaming Moon Hog

To change the world,you must make your own life better. Concentrate your rage into smashing your own personal barriers. The world will be a better place.

Drawing and quartering billionaires who destroy environments and horde precious resources and start wars would be best but for now this sounds like a cool option. Dogs make things great too. I’m fucking pumped to get the new little one to the park once she gets her last rounds of shots.

Originally posted by: sidney

Yup

You are a piece of shit under my shoe. All that money you save on your gayass taxes won’t fill the void inside of your empty repetitive life. When you take your last breath I hope you aren’t surrounded by anybody you love.
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
39,027 Posts
62/M/NA

offline   (23)
May 1 2018 9:32 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I heard hes on point live
Screaming Moon Hog
Time Husk
884 Posts
61/F/AK

offline  mobile reply 
May 1 2018 9:35 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Silent lucidity
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,514 Posts
32/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (11)
May 1 2018 10:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: sidney

Yup

Oh so you're JUST a terrible person. Could've saved us all a bunch of time trying to tell you how dumb you are.

You're also dumb too though.
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
17,130 Posts
35/F/NA

online  mobile reply   (5)
May 1 2018 10:20 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Screaming Moon Hog

word
subduction megathrusts
Time Husk
246 Posts
22/M/NA

May 2 2018 4:42 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

It usually takes at least twenty years to see the full effects of any administration's policies, so it won't be until his retarded kids and their retarded kids get cut off of their soylent green food stamps that he might comprehend the kind of plundering scam that these years were if he does at all.
Carlo_HC
hardcore for life
25,394 Posts
36/M/NA

offline   (1)
May 2 2018 5:07 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Cumby

Don corlo

get out of my thread.
forum General Crabbery ›› toonsteak tread ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: toonsteak tread

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB