sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,823 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 2 2018 8:30 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Brett Weir

Originally posted by: Screaming Moon Hog

To change the world,you must make your own life better. Concentrate your rage into smashing your own personal barriers. The world will be a better place.

Drawing and quartering billionaires who destroy environments and horde precious resources and start wars would be best but for now this sounds like a cool option. Dogs make things great too. I’m fucking pumped to get the new little one to the park once she gets her last rounds of shots.

Originally posted by: sidney

Sidney wants that narassaistic monster to have another 4 years of power just so his dumb petty ass can basque in the people he doesn’t like making very real complaints. I hope you are severely affected by this time in US History to the point that it takes your life.

To watch you cry more about sucky life?

Yup

You are a piece of shit under my shoe. All that money you save on your gayass taxes won’t fill the void inside of your empty repetitive life. When you take your last breath I hope you aren’t surrounded by anybody you love.

lol @ my empty repetitive life....I know it's so terrible I come on a message board everyday and cry about it

how many career changes are you up to now Tommy? You still bouncing all over the U.S. or are you settling down at some point to act like an adult?
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,823 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 2 2018 8:30 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: subduction megathrusts

Sidney wants that narassaistic monster to have another 4 years of power just so his dumb petty ass can basque in the people he doesn’t like making very real complaints. I hope you are severely affected by this time in US History to the point that it takes your life.

It usually takes at least twenty years to see the full effects of any administration's policies, so it won't be until his retarded kids and their retarded kids get cut off of their soylent green food stamps that he might comprehend the kind of plundering scam that these years were if he does at all.

that's really angry!
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
39,027 Posts
62/M/NA

offline   (23)
May 2 2018 8:48 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
kind of amazing to see how mean people get when talking politics and really Im no better because I gave into dickscrapers taunting replies to my posts. Im not going to talk about it here anymore for that reason and its also why I dont talk about politics anywhere else either.
brian.
new cocks
146,094 Posts
35/M/IL

offline   (9)
May 2 2018 9:37 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i like the "bouncing all over the US comment" which reminds me of the time sidney made fun of tommy and i for hanging out in CA when i was interviewing at google and he lived in the area because he was born there
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
39,027 Posts
62/M/NA

offline   (23)
May 2 2018 9:43 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
its just throwing rocks brian, the same as when people attack sydney's family or when tommy wished death on him, etc. It's all reactionary garbage on both sides.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,823 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 2 2018 9:50 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: XWHISKEYX

its just throwing rocks brian, the same as when people attack sydney's family or when tommy wished death on him, etc. It's all reactionary garbage on both sides.

ding....I know so little about tommy i have to take what I think I know and use it as some sort of insult....I mean jeez he wants me to die lonely without my wife, kids and extended family near me when it happens!

at least he'll have his little dog next to him (maybe) when he goes
subduction megathrusts
Time Husk
246 Posts
22/M/NA

May 2 2018 12:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

It usually takes at least twenty years to see the full effects of any administration's policies, so it won't be until his retarded kids and their retarded kids get cut off of their soylent green food stamps that he might comprehend the kind of plundering scam that these years were if he does at all.

that's really angry!

lol

Only if they actually have Downs syndrome, otherwise it's just pretty standard, normalized internet banter unless you want to manufacture outrage from it. Maybe it struck a chord though because you forgot that these policies will affect their future and the future of their kids, and their kids, etc.?

Seriously, how do you think this administration's policies, including the tax cuts, the environmental deregulation, cuts to healthcare and education, etc., will affect the lives of your children and their children? Just honestly wondering if anyone thinks that far ahead.
Brett Weir
im gay
45,344 Posts
35/M/NY

offline  mobile reply   (8)
May 2 2018 12:50 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Originally posted by: Screaming Moon Hog

To change the world,you must make your own life better. Concentrate your rage into smashing your own personal barriers. The world will be a better place.

Drawing and quartering billionaires who destroy environments and horde precious resources and start wars would be best but for now this sounds like a cool option. Dogs make things great too. I’m fucking pumped to get the new little one to the park once she gets her last rounds of shots.

To watch you cry more about sucky life?

Yup

You are a piece of shit under my shoe. All that money you save on your gayass taxes won’t fill the void inside of your empty repetitive life. When you take your last breath I hope you aren’t surrounded by anybody you love.

lol @ my empty repetitive life....I know it's so terrible I come on a message board everyday and cry about it

how many career changes are you up to now Tommy? You still bouncing all over the U.S. or are you settling down at some point to act like an adult?

Lmao I been in New York City for 4 years now and have been in the same industry for the same amount of time. I’ll do even bigger things within it when I buy a home in Pittsburgh next year and get married. That would be exactly four states I’ve lived in within 33 years, though it’s hard to count the NJ disaster of a decade ago. Nice learning experience more than anything. Oh, and there are two little dogs and a cat btw. And a credit score of about 800 smooshed inbetween there. Sorry for being such a 14 year old!

Capitalism and republican economic policies are still abhorrent and breed the worst humans on the face of this earth.
Brett Weir
im gay
45,344 Posts
35/M/NY

May 2 2018 12:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: brian.

i like the "bouncing all over the US comment" which reminds me of the time sidney made fun of tommy and i for hanging out in CA when i was interviewing at google and he lived in the area because he was born there

That karaoke video is still the greatest thing ever from when you went to that conference in San Jose-ish and we went to that steakhouse.
brian.
new cocks
146,094 Posts
35/M/IL

offline   (9)
May 2 2018 1:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i think those were two separate events, but roughly the same time. burt's was the steakhouse, and it was like the blues brothers scene when they go to the fancy restaurant except we were dressed even less applicably

i think karaoke was the time i stayed in SF and we broke the lamp in the hotel
Brett Weir
im gay
45,344 Posts
35/M/NY

May 2 2018 1:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: brian.

i think those were two separate events, but roughly the same time. burt's was the steakhouse, and it was like the blues brothers scene when they go to the fancy restaurant except we were dressed even less applicably

i think karaoke was the time i stayed in SF and we broke the lamp in the hotel

Yes that was. And the google I terview was dying fetus and wu tang on the jukebox at the bar where we took a picture with the dude who was banned from the bar.

Come to midtown and get a beer with me today
brian.
new cocks
146,094 Posts
35/M/IL

offline   (9)
May 2 2018 1:50 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
lol yep. played the entire 36 chambers album on the jukebox from start to finish. i think we bought that dude two guinesses after he got cut off and they were begging us to stop hooking him up

i have a bunch of meetings all afternoon so im stuck being gay on the computer. you have anything going on friday?
Brett Weir
im gay
45,344 Posts
35/M/NY

May 2 2018 1:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
My body might be ready on Friday.
brian.
new cocks
146,094 Posts
35/M/IL

offline   (9)
May 2 2018 2:02 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,823 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 2 2018 2:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

that's really angry!

lol

Only if they actually have Downs syndrome, otherwise it's just pretty standard, normalized internet banter unless you want to manufacture outrage from it. Maybe it struck a chord though because you forgot that these policies will affect their future and the future of their kids, and their kids, etc.?

Seriously, how do you think this administration's policies, including the tax cuts, the environmental deregulation, cuts to healthcare and education, etc., will affect the lives of your children and their children? Just honestly wondering if anyone thinks that far ahead.

i'm not going to go into some great debate but: (again remember I'M NOT a Trump supporter....never have been)

-tax cuts have been good so far

-I hate his environmental stance

-healthcare and education cuts I don't see affecting myself, business (actually if we wanted to we could have cut health benefits but that would have been ridiculous) or childrens education
forum General Crabbery ›› toonsteak tread ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: toonsteak tread

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?