offline   (3)
May 1 2018 12:02 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,770 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 1 2018 12:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Sixers break off hurt them I believe and their game plan was terrible...I think they get back on track and no way do the Celtics keep hitting that high percentage of shots.

Also saw Avengers yesterday that was ruined by a family in there. If you have kids that need to be carried into a theater then you shouldn't be taking them to a movie like that...like 3 kids ages about 6 and below just running around the handicap area, talking, screaming...it was ridiculous. Luckily it was the biggest theaters they have and I wasn't near them....parents kept walking in and out of the theater as well talking on their phones....movie was awesome though.

also a celebrity saying something mean about a republican president is super shocking news
Brett Weir
im gay
45,323 Posts
34/M/NY

offline  mobile reply   (8)
May 1 2018 12:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I’m paid to work but I’m a fucking citizen with opinions too and I’m going to voice them. If you want people to be dancing monkeys for you go live in feudal medevil Europe or something Jesus Christ.
Brett Weir
im gay
45,323 Posts
34/M/NY

offline  mobile reply   (8)
May 1 2018 12:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hilarious that you criticize deniro for being a disconnected millionaire for talking political shit about a disconnected millionaire who trolled his way into politics
brian.
new cocks
146,076 Posts
34/M/IL

offline   (9)
May 1 2018 12:25 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
stick to sports, deniro
brian.
new cocks
146,076 Posts
34/M/IL

offline   (9)
May 1 2018 12:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,417 Posts
31/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (11)
May 1 2018 12:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: XWHISKEYX

I dont think celebrities should sound off about anything. They aren’t celebrities for that, they are paid to act, not use their platform to leverage the media for their own opinions. The president is the president regardless of his celebrity status beforehand. Reagan was a celebrity too, had zero to do with his presidency. I just think the press has bigger fish to fry rather than quoting every word uttered about politics by some disconnected multi millionaire.

Is Deniro being paid to say this? He's a private citizen dude. He can say whatever he wants.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,417 Posts
31/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (11)
May 1 2018 12:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
The entire premise of "shut up and do what you're paid to do" is so fucking entitled, and from total losers who have no say in what these people can and can't do.
brian.
new cocks
146,076 Posts
34/M/IL

offline   (9)
May 1 2018 12:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
38,982 Posts
62/M/NA

offline   (23)
May 1 2018 12:37 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Trump didnt troll his way into anything, he went through the same paces as all the other candidates. It isnt his fault he ended up running against a criminal who fucked sanders out of the race and then lost. My point about celebrities is that regardless of them being private citizens, etc they have an unfair advantage over us regular joes because of the privileges their celebrity status gives them. If we all had the ability to be heard that same way I would have zero issue with it. I also agree with Chris in that the media is selective about what they pay attention to which is totally money driven.
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
38,982 Posts
62/M/NA

offline   (23)
May 1 2018 12:38 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dickscraper

The entire premise of "shut up and do what you're paid to do" is so fucking entitled, and from total losers who have no say in what these people can and can't do.

you are the biggest cracker ass hoe ass ginger I have ever watched post on these boards lmfaooo.
brian.
new cocks
146,076 Posts
34/M/IL

offline   (9)
May 1 2018 12:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Long Wong Ho
Time Husk
176 Posts
22/M/NA

May 1 2018 12:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Long Wong Ho