31,766 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 2 2018 2:10 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Brett Weir

Originally posted by: sidney

Originally posted by: Screaming Moon Hog

To change the world,you must make your own life better. Concentrate your rage into smashing your own personal barriers. The world will be a better place.

Drawing and quartering billionaires who destroy environments and horde precious resources and start wars would be best but for now this sounds like a cool option. Dogs make things great too. I’m fucking pumped to get the new little one to the park once she gets her last rounds of shots.

Sidney wants that narassaistic monster to have another 4 years of power just so his dumb petty ass can basque in the people he doesn’t like making very real complaints. I hope you are severely affected by this time in US History to the point that it takes your life.

To watch you cry more about sucky life?

Yup

You are a piece of shit under my shoe. All that money you save on your gayass taxes won’t fill the void inside of your empty repetitive life. When you take your last breath I hope you aren’t surrounded by anybody you love.

lol @ my empty repetitive life....I know it's so terrible I come on a message board everyday and cry about it

how many career changes are you up to now Tommy? You still bouncing all over the U.S. or are you settling down at some point to act like an adult?

Lmao I been in New York City for 4 years now and have been in the same industry for the same amount of time. I’ll do even bigger things within it when I buy a home in Pittsburgh next year and get married. That would be exactly four states I’ve lived in within 33 years, though it’s hard to count the NJ disaster of a decade ago. Nice learning experience more than anything. Oh, and there are two little dogs and a cat btw. And a credit score of about 800 smooshed inbetween there. Sorry for being such a 14 year old!

Capitalism and republican economic policies are still abhorrent and breed the worst humans on the face of this earth.

thanks....i'll put that into my "What is Tommy Up to Now?" notebook
brian.
new cocks
146,075 Posts
34/M/IL

offline   (9)
May 2 2018 2:20 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
why do you have a notebook
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,410 Posts
31/M/IL

online  mobile reply   (11)
May 2 2018 2:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Sidney accuses Tommy of being a loser. Tommy retorts that he's actually doing fine. Sidney makes fun of Tommy for defending himself.

Got anymore world's best insults tucked away in a notebook somewhere?
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,766 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 2 2018 2:35 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
yeah here's one for you.

stop riding my dick

also dickscraper did you totally disown your favorite performer Kanye yet? or will you still support him by buying his music and going to his shows?
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,410 Posts
31/M/IL

May 2 2018 2:50 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
"Stop riding my dick" is an insult?
subduction megathrusts
Time Husk
245 Posts
22/M/NA

May 2 2018 2:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Originally posted by: subduction megathrusts

Sidney wants that narassaistic monster to have another 4 years of power just so his dumb petty ass can basque in the people he doesn’t like making very real complaints. I hope you are severely affected by this time in US History to the point that it takes your life.

It usually takes at least twenty years to see the full effects of any administration's policies, so it won't be until his retarded kids and their retarded kids get cut off of their soylent green food stamps that he might comprehend the kind of plundering scam that these years were if he does at all.

that's really angry!

lol

Only if they actually have Downs syndrome, otherwise it's just pretty standard, normalized internet banter unless you want to manufacture outrage from it. Maybe it struck a chord though because you forgot that these policies will affect their future and the future of their kids, and their kids, etc.?

Seriously, how do you think this administration's policies, including the tax cuts, the environmental deregulation, cuts to healthcare and education, etc., will affect the lives of your children and their children? Just honestly wondering if anyone thinks that far ahead.

i'm not going to go into some great debate but: (again remember I'M NOT a Trump supporter....never have been)

-tax cuts have been good so far

-I hate his environmental stance

-healthcare and education cuts I don't see affecting myself, business (actually if we wanted to we could have cut health benefits but that would have been ridiculous) or childrens education

I get all that, and that you didn't vote for Trump but just feel like his tax cuts are benefiting you personally right now. But that's really only the effect that his administration's changes to policy are having in the present tense. What I meant was how do you think they will affect the adult lives of your kids down the road and the adult lives of their kids, etc.?

Also, the other thing is, you can't really have one policy without another, so his tax policy comes with his environmental policy, comes with his education policy, and everything else, etc. If the bad policies are not disqualifying enough for potential voters, then voting for him is tacitly supporting all of those policies. [This is kind of like how a lot of people who claimed not to be sexist or racist felt those qualities in Trump were not "dealbreakers", not understanding that this kind of meant they were, because the Samaritan law sort of applies to human rights violations. But that's another topic for another dumpster fire of a thread. lol]

I have always thought that we should include some sort of negative voting in the options on the ballot, i.e. you would have the option to take a vote away from a particularly awful candidate instead of voting for one or the other. That probably will never happen, so the alternative is voting against someone you feel is dangerous by voting for the other person even if you don't like them.

So you didn't vote for Trump, so another question is, even though his tax policies benefit you right now, do you dislike his other policies enough to vote against him the next time? I realize that is kind of a loaded question, for me anyway, because environmental issues are always a dealbreaker. I would probably vote for Caligula if he was going to expand wildlife protections and the other candidate wasn't. lol
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,766 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 2 2018 3:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

It usually takes at least twenty years to see the full effects of any administration's policies, so it won't be until his retarded kids and their retarded kids get cut off of their soylent green food stamps that he might comprehend the kind of plundering scam that these years were if he does at all.

that's really angry!

lol

Only if they actually have Downs syndrome, otherwise it's just pretty standard, normalized internet banter unless you want to manufacture outrage from it. Maybe it struck a chord though because you forgot that these policies will affect their future and the future of their kids, and their kids, etc.?

Seriously, how do you think this administration's policies, including the tax cuts, the environmental deregulation, cuts to healthcare and education, etc., will affect the lives of your children and their children? Just honestly wondering if anyone thinks that far ahead.

i'm not going to go into some great debate but: (again remember I'M NOT a Trump supporter....never have been)

-healthcare and education cuts I don't see affecting myself, business (actually if we wanted to we could have cut health benefits but that would have been ridiculous) or childrens education

I get all that, and that you didn't vote for Trump but just feel like his tax cuts are benefiting you personally right now. But that's really only the effect that his administration's changes to policy are having in the present tense. What I meant was how do you think they will affect the adult lives of your kids down the road and the adult lives of their kids, etc.?

Also, the other thing is, you can't really have one policy without another, so his tax policy comes with his environmental policy, comes with his education policy, and everything else, etc. If the bad policies are not disqualifying enough for potential voters, then voting for him is tacitly supporting all of those policies. [This is kind of like how a lot of people who claimed not to be sexist or racist felt those qualities in Trump were not "dealbreakers", not understanding that this kind of meant they were, because the Samaritan law sort of applies to human rights violations. But that's another topic for another dumpster fire of a thread. lol]

I have always thought that we should include some sort of negative voting in the options on the ballot, i.e. you would have the option to take a vote away from a particularly awful candidate instead of voting for one or the other. That probably will never happen, so the alternative is voting against someone you feel is dangerous by voting for the other person even if you don't like them.

So you didn't vote for Trump, so another question is, even though his tax policies benefit you right now, do you dislike his other policies enough to vote against him the next time? I realize that is kind of a loaded question, for me anyway, because environmental issues are always a dealbreaker. I would probably vote
for Caligula if he was going to expand wildlife protections and the other candidate wasn't. lol

Let me also say I didn't even vote either Trump or Clinton because I felt both were terrible.

Would I vote against him? Well since I didn't vote for him the first time I wouldn't be inclined as of now to vote for him this next election....unless of course he does enough stuff that changes my mind....but I'm pretty sure that is not going to happen. The Democrats would have to put up a pretty good candidate for me to vote for them at this point in my life....I've swung more right as I've gotten older. I live in a state that hasn't gone red since the 80's so I know even without voting for the president it more than likely will go blue.

so I guess what I'm saying is, as of now, I probably won't vote for either presidential candidate in the next election....again unless Trump does some amazing things in my eyes
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,766 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 2 2018 3:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dickscraper

yeah I guess I really didn't feel like thinking about it

nothing on the Kayne question or will you still be hypocrite when it comes to him?
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,410 Posts
31/M/IL

May 2 2018 3:20 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Sidney's life motto.
subduction megathrusts
Time Husk
245 Posts
22/M/NA

May 2 2018 3:25 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

that's really angry!

lol

So you didn't vote for Trump, so another question is, even though his tax policies benefit you right now, do you dislike his other policies enough to vote against him the next time? I realize that is kind of a loaded question, for me anyway, because environmental issues are always a dealbreaker. I would probably vote
for Caligula if he was going to expand wildlife protections and the other candidate wasn't. lol

Let me also say I didn't even vote either Trump or Clinton because I felt both were terrible.

Would I vote against him? Well since I didn't vote for him the first time I wouldn't be inclined as of now to vote for him this next election....unless of course he does enough stuff that changes my mind....but I'm pretty sure that is not going to happen. The Democrats would have to put up a pretty good candidate for me to vote for them at this point in my life....I've swung more right as I've gotten older. I live in a state that hasn't gone red since the 80's so I know even without voting for the president it more than likely will go blue.

so I guess what I'm saying is, as of now, I probably won't vote for either presidential candidate in the next election....again unless Trump does some amazing things in my eyes

I get all that too, but the real question I was asking, beyond even the issue of voting, is how do you think the policies of this administration will affect the adult lives of your kids down the road and the adult lives of their kids, etc.? I really want to know how people think about that sort of stuff because that is what we should be arguing about in my opinion, that would actually be a constructive dialogue to have before going into the voting booth [or not.]
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,766 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 2 2018 3:32 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Sidney's life motto.

yup....no one is as smart as you....all of us here are fully aware of that

also still avoiding that question.....
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,410 Posts
31/M/IL

May 2 2018 3:37 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
There are plenty of people here who are "as smart as me" and whose opinions I respect.

You're not one of them.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,766 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 2 2018 3:38 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

that's really angry!

lol

I get all that too, but the real question I was asking, beyond even the issue of voting, is how do you think the policies of this administration will affect the adult lives of your kids down the road and the adult lives of their kids, etc.? I really want to know how people think about that sort of stuff because that is what we should be arguing about in my opinion, that would actually be a constructive dialogue to have before going into the voting booth [or not.]

oh ok.

I think that is a hard question to answer. So far raising my kids I don't think too much about how the current president (or any other before Trump) would have on their lives. I mean I consider it a little...but when parenting I'm more worried about what my wife and I are teaching them and their schooling. I can only do so much for them and try to leave something behind for them some day.....how they choose to use that is up to them. I'm almost 42 and up to this point in my life not one president has had a big impact on my life....so why would it for my kids? Not to say it can't happen....I just think their are much bigger fish to fry when raising my kids then to put a lot of time and effort into worrying who the president is.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,766 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 2 2018 3:40 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

There are plenty of people here who are "as smart as me" and whose opinions I respect.

You're not one of them.

i'm probably going to go home and cry myself to sleep now.

thanks

also, also still didn't answer the question
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
38,965 Posts
62/M/NA

offline   (23)
May 2 2018 4:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
dicksucker comes across as the biggest narcissistic pussy in the world. no one gives a shit how smart you think you are or if you agree with anyones stance on anything. go take a picture of a burrito dude.
forum General Crabbery ›› toonsteak tread ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: toonsteak tread

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?