forum General Crabbery ›› toonsteak tread ›› new reply Post Reply
Brett Weir
im gay
45,340 Posts
35/M/NY

offline  mobile reply   (8)
May 1 2018 1:46 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Lmao it’s so plain as day how much of a piece of shit this president is but hey let’s buy into the fake news narrative that worked wonders in places like Germany in the 1930s
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
39,027 Posts
62/M/NA

offline   (23)
May 1 2018 1:50 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
share your news sources and then tell me how they arent controlled by corporations and why they are trustworthy over any others. Also dicktrickle I am educated and work for the government you fucknut and I have a pretty solid grasp of many things. Also, cocks.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,515 Posts
32/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (11)
May 1 2018 1:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
-Reuters
-AP
-BBC
-Al Jazeera
-My brain which can discern hyperbole and propaganda from regular verifiable information

Lol also at "I work in the government so I get it". My garbage man works for the government.
Brett Weir
im gay
45,340 Posts
35/M/NY

offline  mobile reply   (8)
May 1 2018 1:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
The dude literally has a twitter account he uses to talk shit like he was a shit poster here in 2002 and is under investigation for riding with these Wikileaks nerds and has hired The antithesis’ to every office possible to bankroll his other shitty rich friends and refuses to speak out against white supremists because his chief strategist was one and has completely tried to ignore Puerto Rico’s suffering and is deploying ICE agents to deport children but it’s pretty muddy
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
39,027 Posts
62/M/NA

offline   (23)
May 1 2018 1:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Lmfaoo I bet the tender ginger has a hard on so bad he is standing up to type.
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
39,027 Posts
62/M/NA

offline   (23)
May 1 2018 1:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dickscraper

-Reuters
-AP
-BBC
-Al Jazeera
-My brain which can discern hyperbole and propaganda from regular verifiable information

Lol also at "I work in the government so I get it". My garbage man works for the government.

Reuters and AP are the only ones on your list worth anything in my opinion.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,820 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 1 2018 2:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
all i know is the tax cuts have been very good so far myself and business wise....hopefully this continues
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,515 Posts
32/M/IL

May 1 2018 2:07 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: XWHISKEYX

Originally posted by: Dickscraper

-Reuters
-AP
-BBC
-Al Jazeera

Reuters and AP are the only ones on your list worth anything in my opinion.

Yeah you already admitted you don't know what you're talking about. No need to repeat yourself.
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
39,027 Posts
62/M/NA

offline   (23)
May 1 2018 2:12 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I didnt admit anything other than not being sure how the President is doing. Nothing wrong with that. Sorry Im not wholeheartedly committing myself to anything without having all the facts. You on the other hand seem to have your degree from UMAD so stay mad.
Long Wong Ho
Time Husk
176 Posts
22/M/NA

May 1 2018 2:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,515 Posts
32/M/IL

May 1 2018 2:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: XWHISKEYX

I didnt admit anything other than not being sure how the President is doing.

Right. Like I said.
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
39,027 Posts
62/M/NA

offline   (23)
May 1 2018 2:16 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
that blonde has a terrible dye job
Long Wong Ho
Time Husk
176 Posts
22/M/NA

May 1 2018 2:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,873 Posts
39/M/PA

offline     (23)
May 1 2018 2:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
he has literally done nothing besides golf, waste taxpayer money, pay taxpayer money to himself to keep his family at his own hotel in nyc, roll back epa regulations, roll back numerous obama related environmental mandates, and get involved in multiple scandals because he can't tell the fucking truth about anything. also, his reign has caused every hate group to think they can show their ugly faces in public again as well as increasing membership. his presidency has caused the rise of the alt-right, caused someone to die in the process, and essentially made it ok to be racist. on top of that, the money spent investigating his various scandals (by people in his own party, nonetheless) can't even be quantified yet. he also has continued a pointless and expensive war while ignoring real problems with actual citizens of this country (flint, puerto rico). he helped pass a tax bill that will end up increasing the national debt and deficit, and saved zero of the jobs he's said he would save, and basically completed zero campaign promises, including draining the swamp, in which he just added more alligators that he continually fires. he has caused numerous families to be broken up via deportation.

making america great again, huh?
Long Wong Ho
Time Husk
176 Posts
22/M/NA

May 1 2018 2:23 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
forum General Crabbery ›› toonsteak tread ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: toonsteak tread

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics