May 1 2018 2:23 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,766 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 1 2018 2:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: cbrickhouse

he has literally done nothing besides golf, waste taxpayer money, pay taxpayer money to himself to keep his family at his own hotel in nyc, roll back epa regulations, roll back numerous obama related environmental mandates, and get involved in multiple scandals because he can't tell the fucking truth about anything. also, his reign has caused every hate group to think they can show their ugly faces in public again as well as increasing membership. his presidency has caused the rise of the alt-right, caused someone to die in the process, and essentially made it ok to be racist. on top of that, the money spent investigating his various scandals (by people in his own party, nonetheless) can't even be quantified yet. he also has continued a pointless and expensive war while ignoring real problems with actual citizens of this country (flint, puerto rico). he helped pass a tax bill that will end up increasing the national debt and deficit, and saved zero of the jobs he's said he would save, and basically completed zero campaign promises, including draining the swamp, in which he just added more alligators that he continually fires. he has caused numerous families to be broken up via deportation.

making america great again, huh?

so much of that is just personal opinion and not fact at all....which obviously you entitled too
Long Wong Ho
Time Husk
176 Posts
22/M/NA

May 1 2018 2:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Cumby
Time Husk
10,715 Posts
31/M/PA

online  mobile reply   (4)
May 1 2018 2:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Good angle for grabbing hog
Cumby
Time Husk
10,715 Posts
31/M/PA

online  mobile reply   (4)
May 1 2018 2:29 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
That was in response to the donald Jr pic
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,860 Posts
39/M/PA

offline     (23)
May 1 2018 2:29 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: sidney

he has literally done nothing besides golf, waste taxpayer money, pay taxpayer money to himself to keep his family at his own hotel in nyc, roll back epa regulations, roll back numerous obama related environmental mandates, and get involved in multiple scandals because he can't tell the fucking truth about anything. also, his reign has caused every hate group to think they can show their ugly faces in public again as well as increasing membership. his presidency has caused the rise of the alt-right, caused someone to die in the process, and essentially made it ok to be racist. on top of that, the money spent investigating his various scandals (by people in his own party, nonetheless) can't even be quantified yet. he also has continued a pointless and expensive war while ignoring real problems with actual citizens of this country (flint, puerto rico). he helped pass a tax bill that will end up increasing the national debt and deficit, and saved zero of the jobs he's said he would save, and basically completed zero campaign promises, including draining the swamp, in which he just added more alligators that he continually fires. he has caused numerous families to be broken up via deportation.

so much of that is just personal opinion and not fact at all....which obviously you entitled too

ok so taking this at face value, i want you to list the things in my statement that you think are opinions and i will post sources proving they are not opinions, but facts.

you're allowed to have a different opinion but that doesn't mean you're right, the only way someone is right is if they have actual sources and facts, which i do in fact have.
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
12,482 Posts
35/F/NA

offline  mobile reply   (3)
May 1 2018 2:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Long Wong Ho

lol
penisbong
Time Husk
860 Posts
49/M/NA

offline   (3)
May 1 2018 2:37 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Here's a fact:

I had a pickle for lunch.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,410 Posts
31/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (11)
May 1 2018 2:37 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Literally the only thing brickhouse listed that is an opinion is "waste taxpayer money". If your opinion is that his golf trips aren't a waste, then sure.

The rest is dictionary definition verifiable fact.

You all are easily confused.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,766 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 1 2018 2:38 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Originally posted by: sidney

ok so taking this at face value, i want you to list the things in my statement that you think are opinions and i will post sources proving they are not opinions, but facts.

you're allowed to have a different opinion but that doesn't mean you're right, the only way someone is right is if they have actual sources and facts, which i do in fact have.

I all ready stated something earlier that the tax bill has been good for myself and our business. For you to say it will only make things worse in the long run is TOTALLY your opinion since you have no idea what will happen in the long and no one else does either. I can only tell you what I've seen in since December and building up to that point.

Also I'm not going to touch on everyone one of your opinions in that rant. Why should I??? So we can sit here and go back forth for hours getting no where??? I won't change your opinion and you won't change mine....we both have been around here long enough to know how this would end. It would be a ridiculous waste of my time and honestly quite boring since I've done that with you people a million times in the past yet here we are again arguing over the same shit.

Also, Also I don't even care too....I know where 95% of this board stands when it comes to politics
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,860 Posts
39/M/PA

offline     (23)
May 1 2018 2:40 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
so basically you got nothing. fine
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,410 Posts
31/M/IL

May 1 2018 2:42 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
The tax bill can be good for your business while also bad for the economy in the long run. Just because you don't understand that doesn't mean it's an opinion.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,410 Posts
31/M/IL

May 1 2018 2:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
"I can't read and digest more than a couple sentences at a time so I'm gonna start accusing you of trying to waste my time, and I'll really jam the point home by using lots of punctuation marks !!!"
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,766 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 1 2018 2:46 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
wahhhh I don't like the president and I can't strive to make my life better so i'm going to blame everyone else....wahhhhhhh

see I can do that too
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,766 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 1 2018 2:46 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
forum General Crabbery ›› toonsteak tread ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: toonsteak tread

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject