Here's another fact:

That pickle was a communist.
pahulkster
what cha gonna do
12,725 Posts
36/M/PA

online  mobile reply   (1)
May 1 2018 2:47 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I’ve been using Dunlop primetone picks lately, but also liking the few Gravity picks I have. I’ll probably order some more.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,410 Posts
31/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (11)
May 1 2018 2:48 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: sidney

"wahhhh I don't like the president and I can't strive to make my life better so i'm going to blame everyone else....wahhhhhhh"

see I can do that too

Brickhouse makes a bunch of points in a calm manner.

You go on to get all upset !!! ???

You then accuse brickhouse of getting all upset !!!

But you were the one who was upset.

Really makes ya think.
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,860 Posts
39/M/PA

offline     (23)
you people? what do you mean you people?

Brett Weir
im gay
45,323 Posts
34/M/NY

online  mobile reply   (8)
Sweet vintage right wing idiot retort, 11/10

Enjoy all that beautiful sexy monnneeeeyyyyyy yum yum yum is this the fucking 80s again?
Cumby
Time Husk
10,715 Posts
31/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (4)
Big gubbmint
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,860 Posts
39/M/PA

offline     (23)
May 1 2018 2:50 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
"i can't strive to make my life better"

Well, I stopped drinking, got in shape, teach kids computer programming in a volunteer course, help obtain technology for non-profits, but sure, I do nothing for anyone or myself
Brett Weir
im gay
45,323 Posts
34/M/NY

May 1 2018 2:50 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I had a chicken taco at a place that specializes in infusing Japanese food into Mexican food (it was a desperation buy, I’m dying here) and I’m wearily pleased that it was actually ducking good and tasted similar to the tacos I’d get from the truck back in ca. Pray for me.
Brett Weir
im gay
45,323 Posts
34/M/NY

May 1 2018 2:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: cbrickhouse

Well, I stopped drinking, got in shape, teach kids computer programming in a volunteer course, help obtain technology for non-profits, but sure, I do nothing for anyone or myself

If you’re not 100% dedicated to raking in as much money for yourself and your business then you haven’t strived for anything, buddy. Ps praise Jesus
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,766 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 1 2018 2:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dickscraper

"wahhhh I don't like the president and I can't strive to make my life better so i'm going to blame everyone else....wahhhhhhh"

see I can do that too

Brickhouse makes a bunch of points in a calm manner.

You go on to get all upset !!! ???

You then accuse brickhouse of getting all upset !!!

But you were the one who was upset.

Really makes ya think.

upset? what the fuck are you talking about?

me getting upset from things said to me from douche bags like you on this shitty website would be ridiculous
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,410 Posts
31/M/IL

May 1 2018 2:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
It is quite clear you got upset.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,766 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 1 2018 2:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

you had to or you would have died

but good job anyway....especially on those other things mentioned
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,410 Posts
31/M/IL

May 1 2018 2:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

he has literally done nothing besides golf, waste taxpayer money, pay taxpayer money to himself to keep his family at his own hotel in nyc, roll back epa regulations, roll back numerous obama related environmental mandates, and get involved in multiple scandals because he can't tell the fucking truth about anything. also, his reign has caused every hate group to think they can show their ugly faces in public again as well as increasing membership. his presidency has caused the rise of the alt-right, caused someone to die in the process, and essentially made it ok to be racist. on top of that, the money spent investigating his various scandals (by people in his own party, nonetheless) can't even be quantified yet. he also has continued a pointless and expensive war while ignoring real problems with actual citizens of this country (flint, puerto rico). he helped pass a tax bill that will end up increasing the national debt and deficit, and saved zero of the jobs he's said he would save, and basically completed zero campaign promises, including draining the swamp, in which he just added more alligators that he continually fires. he has caused numerous families to be broken up via deportation.

making america great again, huh?

so much of that is just personal opinion and not fact at all....which obviously you entitled too

ok so taking this at face value, i want you to list the things in my statement that you think are opinions and i will post sources proving they are not opinions, but facts.

you're allowed to have a different opinion but that doesn't mean you're right, the only way someone is right is if they have actual sources and facts, which i do in fact have.

I all ready stated something earlier that the tax bill has been good for myself and our business. For you to say it will only make things worse in the long run is TOTALLY your opinion since you have no idea what will happen in the long and no one else does either. I can only tell you what I've seen in since December and building up to that point.

Also I'm not going to touch on everyone one of your opinions in that rant. Why should I??? So we can sit here and go back forth for hours getting no where??? I won't change your opinion and you won't change mine....we both have been around here long enough to know how this would end. It would be a ridiculous waste of my time and honestly quite boring since I've done that with you people a million times in the past yet here we are again arguing over the same shit.

Also, Also I don't even care too....I know where 95% of this board stands when it comes to politics

"When did I get upset???"

Lol dude this is only slightly less ranty than a schnell post.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,766 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 1 2018 2:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Brett Weir

If you’re not 100% dedicated to raking in as much money for yourself and your business then you haven’t strived for anything, buddy. Ps praise Jesus

you realize the other 140 or so people employed here also benefit from that as well right?

or are you still acting like a 14 year olf angry white male who thinks "the man" always keeps everything for himself?
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
12,488 Posts
35/F/NA

offline  mobile reply   (3)
May 1 2018 2:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

you had to or you would have died

but good job anyway....especially on those other things mentioned

you are terrible
forum General Crabbery ›› toonsteak tread ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: toonsteak tread

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol