June 4 2018 2:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
what a time to be alive
Dianana
8====D
66,484 Posts
36/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (8)
June 4 2018 2:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Me at 16: I wonder what would happen if I jumped up onto my desk and started yelling gibberish?

Me at 35: I wonder what would happen if I jumped up onto my desk and started yelling gibberish?

Also, any time there’s spit on the ground I think, “what if I just bent down and licked that all up?” Then I get so effing mad at myself for doing that every god damn time I see spit on the ground. I hate myself. Why do I think that?

“What if you just went outside and took a shit in the middle of the parking lot?”

Anytime I’m in an elevator my brain goes: you should fart loud.
xaidsx
Best Nerd
9,170 Posts
38/M/PA

offline   (6)
June 4 2018 2:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Always fart loud

also, if a woman spit on the ground, then bent down and licked it up in front of me, i'd feel weird/aroused/weird
Jxjxnnxn8x7657x8h
Time Husk
1,639 Posts
21/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
June 4 2018 2:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dianana

Me at 16: I wonder what would happen if I jumped up onto my desk and started yelling gibberish?

Me at 35: I wonder what would happen if I jumped up onto my desk and started yelling gibberish?

Also, any time there’s spit on the ground I think, “what if I just bent down and licked that all up?” Then I get so effing mad at myself for doing that every god damn time I see spit on the ground. I hate myself. Why do I think that?

“What if you just went outside and took a shit in the middle of the parking lot?”

Lol I know exactly what you are saying with this. I kind of do the same thing but in a much more fucked up way. I was in the office a few weeks ago and eating dinner with my boss. I was thinking to myself..."What would happen if I punch him full force directly in the face at random?"
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,415 Posts
31/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (11)
June 4 2018 2:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Another pic

Jxjxnnxn8x7657x8h
Time Husk
1,639 Posts
21/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
June 4 2018 2:37 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Those indeed do look good.
Jxjxnnxn8x7657x8h
Time Husk
1,639 Posts
21/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
June 4 2018 2:38 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I had my one meal for today and it's going to be a painful afternoon/evening in the rumbling gut.
brian.
new cocks
146,075 Posts
34/M/IL

offline   (9)
June 4 2018 2:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Mystical Fog of Gobulon

Originally posted by: Dianana

Lol I know exactly what you are saying with this. I kind of do the same thing but in a much more fucked up way. I was in the office a few weeks ago and eating dinner with my boss. I was thinking to myself..."What would happen if I punch him full force directly in the face at random?"

i have thought this exact thing at times as well. sitting in a doctors office having the guy read my test results or having the oil change guy point to the cost on the screen thinking man i could just blast this guy right in the jaw so hard
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,415 Posts
31/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (11)
June 4 2018 2:42 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
That's my new favorite al pastor taco I've ever had. It's from a place called Los Barrilitos in Little Village. Next door to that was a mechanic's garage serving tacos off a steel drum made grill. I plan to go back and get one of those next time.
xaidsx
Best Nerd
9,170 Posts
38/M/PA

offline   (6)
June 4 2018 2:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
had some tacos this week. also sushi
brian.
new cocks
146,075 Posts
34/M/IL

offline   (9)
June 4 2018 2:44 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
when they go to hand you a taco just rock the person directly in the teeth and see what happens for a pahc psychology experiment
forum General Crabbery ›› Mondai new job daiy ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Mondai new job daiy

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?