Time Husk
1,639 Posts
21/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
June 4 2018 2:48 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: brian.

Originally posted by: Mystical Fog of Gobulon

Originally posted by: Dianana

Me at 16: I wonder what would happen if I jumped up onto my desk and started yelling gibberish?

Me at 35: I wonder what would happen if I jumped up onto my desk and started yelling gibberish?

Also, any time there’s spit on the ground I think, “what if I just bent down and licked that all up?” Then I get so effing mad at myself for doing that every god damn time I see spit on the ground. I hate myself. Why do I think that?

“What if you just went outside and took a shit in the middle of the parking lot?”

Anytime I’m in an elevator my brain goes: you should fart loud.

Lol I know exactly what you are saying with this. I kind of do the same thing but in a much more fucked up way. I was in the office a few weeks ago and eating dinner with my boss. I was thinking to myself..."What would happen if I punch him full force directly in the face at random?"

i have thought this exact thing at times as well. sitting in a doctors office having the guy read my test results or having the oil change guy point to the cost on the screen thinking man i could just blast this guy right in the jaw so hard

Lmao
Jxjxnnxn8x7657x8h
Time Husk
1,639 Posts
21/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
June 4 2018 2:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
There are so many good psychology you can try. The simplest things drive people haywire. Next you get into an elevator, turn and face the back wall for the duration of the ride. All it takes to glitch the cube matrix.
brian.
new cocks
146,084 Posts
35/M/IL

offline   (9)
June 4 2018 3:02 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i was in the subway over the weekend and there was a guy playing guitar through a little practice amp. it was a roland CUBE amp. i knew it was meant to be.
brian.
new cocks
146,084 Posts
35/M/IL

offline   (9)
June 4 2018 3:02 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Jxjxnnxn8x7657x8h
Time Husk
1,639 Posts
21/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
June 4 2018 3:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Oh, I am familiar with this cube as well as the time cube.
brian.
new cocks
146,084 Posts
35/M/IL

offline   (9)
June 4 2018 3:04 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
that guy was a disgrace to all cubes FYI
Carlo_HC
hardcore for life
25,296 Posts
36/M/NA

offline   (1)
June 4 2018 3:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
ice time cube
Kev_in
One falls off
4,457 Posts
38/M/PA

online  mobile reply   (6)
June 4 2018 3:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

I had my one meal for today and it's going to be a painful afternoon/evening in the rumbling gut.

Why eat only one meal? If you're trying to lose weight just follow the diet of an Olympic diver
xaidsx
Best Nerd
9,171 Posts
38/M/PA

offline   (6)
June 4 2018 3:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Kev_in

I had my one meal for today and it's going to be a painful afternoon/evening in the rumbling gut.

Why eat only one meal? If you're trying to lose weight just follow the diet of an Olympic diver

chlorine and cum?
Jxjxnnxn8x7657x8h
Time Husk
1,639 Posts
21/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
June 4 2018 3:48 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Not trying to lose weight but I ate garbage yesterday. After a garbage day I'll mostly fast for a day once per week.
Jxjxnnxn8x7657x8h
Time Husk
1,639 Posts
21/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
June 4 2018 3:50 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I am standing my ground against these 60-75 hour work weeks and my employer is not happy. They will be even more unhappy when they axe me and I present to them my hours worked, associated proof and the fact their American laws do not prevent me from getting paid overtime. I will then charge my crystal for two or three years. Might need to charge some extra while I'm at it.
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,210 Posts
46/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (11)
June 4 2018 3:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: brian.

Originally posted by: Dianana

Me at 16: I wonder what would happen if I jumped up onto my desk and started yelling gibberish?

Me at 35: I wonder what would happen if I jumped up onto my desk and started yelling gibberish?

Also, any time there’s spit on the ground I think, “what if I just bent down and licked that all up?” Then I get so effing mad at myself for doing that every god damn time I see spit on the ground. I hate myself. Why do I think that?

“What if you just went outside and took a shit in the middle of the parking lot?”

Anytime I’m in an elevator my brain goes: you should fart loud.

Lol I know exactly what you are saying with this. I kind of do the same thing but in a much more fucked up way. I was in the office a few weeks ago and eating dinner with my boss. I was thinking to myself..."What would happen if I punch him full force directly in the face at random?"

i have thought this exact thing at times as well. sitting in a doctors office having the guy read my test results or having the oil change guy point to the cost on the screen thinking man i could just blast this guy right in the jaw so hard

fuck yeah lol
subduction megathrusts
Time Husk
245 Posts
22/M/NA

June 4 2018 4:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
edited as i dont care to continue seeing this
Jxjxnnxn8x7657x8h
Time Husk
1,639 Posts
21/M/NA

offline  mobile reply