Originally posted by: Kev_in

Post a meme

XWHISKEYX
Old Head
38,996 Posts
62/M/NA

online  mobile reply   (23)
June 10 2018 12:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Meh anyway Im actually in a good mood today so Im gonna roll with that.
Brett Weir
im gay
45,323 Posts
34/M/NY

offline  mobile reply   (8)
June 10 2018 12:47 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Good we all should
Jess.
wiener breath
38,758 Posts
32/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (11)
June 10 2018 12:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: XWHISKEYX

Dont try to read into my posts too much jess. Im actually really good friends with alyssa and have been for a very long time. Like even back when most of the folks here were being incredibly mean to her while everyone else sat back and watched. I dont feel the least bit sorry for posting that and I refuse to allow you or anyone else to try and make me feel that way. You want to step in and be the morals police then say something the next time the gang starts in on schnell.

This is actually funny because I’m one of the people that pretty consistently defended Schnell and tried to help him. I’m also not in a chalet, I’m in Collegeville. I’ve pretty regularly seen Alyssa take a lot of shit, sorry to step in and say she shouldn’t - since you’re such good friends with her one would think you would be happy to have people come to her defense, even if they tend to only casually post.
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
38,996 Posts
62/M/NA

online  mobile reply   (23)
June 10 2018 1:00 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Well Im glad her toe hair was defended with the same energy as real world problems. My issue isnt you coming to her defense, its the intent that was projected upon me.
Jxjxnnxn8x7657x8h
Time Husk
1,639 Posts
21/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
June 10 2018 1:34 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Xwhiskeyx is on a quest for women with toe hair genocide.
Jxjxnnxn8x7657x8h
Time Husk
1,639 Posts
21/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
June 10 2018 1:34 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I am the hairiest person here. I shave weekly.
blackeyes
100%
47,260 Posts
33/M/AK

offline   (3)
June 10 2018 2:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i grow almost no body hair at all besides my legs and arms
Wiseacre
Time Husk
2,908 Posts
32/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (3)
June 10 2018 2:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Dont try to read into my posts too much jess. Im actually really good friends with alyssa and have been for a very long time. Like even back when most of the folks here were being incredibly mean to her while everyone else sat back and watched. I dont feel the least bit sorry for posting that and I refuse to allow you or anyone else to try and make me feel that way. You want to step in and be the morals police then say something the next time the gang starts in on schnell.

This is true. We have been good friends for a long time, including times where no one would say anything nice to me. I didn’t take it offensively because I know he’s busting my balls. I did feel very happy to see you guys stand up for me though. Thank you :)
Wiseacre
Time Husk
2,908 Posts
32/F/PA

June 10 2018 2:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I feel like I’ve been run over by a truck today and I’m tired of feeling so tired and blah all of the time.
Jxjxnnxn8x7657x8h
Time Husk
1,639 Posts
21/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
June 10 2018 2:35 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Eat some corn and take a nap.
Dianana
8====D
66,486 Posts
36/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (8)
June 10 2018 3:39 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Jess.

This is actually funny because I’m one of the people that pretty consistently defended Schnell and tried to help him. I’m also not in a chalet, I’m in Collegeville. I’ve pretty regularly seen Alyssa take a lot of shit, sorry to step in and say she shouldn’t - since you’re such good friends with her one would think you would be happy to have people come to her defense, even if they tend to only casually post.

I too defended schnell even though he’s horrible on instagram.
penisbong
Time Husk
866 Posts
49/M/NA

June 10 2018 3:44 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I wish I could blow this website out of my ass.
forum General Crabbery ›› Saturn Saturday ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Saturn Saturday

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?