forum General Crabbery ›› Thursday I Don’t Care About You ›› new reply Post Reply
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
39,027 Posts
62/M/NA

offline   (23)
April 18 2019 8:37 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Jess.

Originally posted by: XWHISKEYX

Had to go to NYC for an emergency visa appointment because all the other centers, except the 10 (TEN!) premier centers in the country aren’t processing visas to LEAVE the country right now. For how concerned our president is about immigration and illegals, it sure is hard to gtfo of this country right now.

Is your pup moving with you? Also, how long was your flight to iceland? Im seeing flight times and can't believe my eyes.

He is! Both him and my cat. I have to head over first and secure my permanent place, and then I come back in a month and they come with me.

Iceland was less than 6 hrs from JFK, as Derek said.

Good to know, I was seeing anywhere from 8-10 but it was with a stop so that was probably what made it much longer
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,873 Posts
39/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (23)
April 18 2019 8:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Who's gay today?
Cumby
Time Husk
10,816 Posts
31/M/PA

online  mobile reply   (4)
April 18 2019 8:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,515 Posts
32/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (11)
April 18 2019 9:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: fuzzy navel princess

It's probably deja from vu

"Do you have transportation?" is illegal to ask here. If they don't hire you can sue for it.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,515 Posts
32/M/IL

April 18 2019 9:12 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Looking it up and it may just be "do you have a car?" that's illegal. When I do interviews at my job I avoid that question altogether as per company guidelines.
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
17,213 Posts
35/F/NA

offline  mobile reply   (5)
April 18 2019 9:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Well thank you, I appreciate that! I think what they're really wanting is someone to definitely be there to open right at 10. The ticket/fine patrol doesn't play at the exton mall
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
17,213 Posts
35/F/NA

April 18 2019 9:25 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I guess people don't think people take public transportation properly cuz that is a weird thing to ask
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
17,213 Posts
35/F/NA

April 18 2019 9:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
That mall is so stuck in decades past so who knows. It definitely looks like they're moving stores upstairs and making it a medical jawn downstairs.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,820 Posts
43/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (1)
April 18 2019 11:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dickscraper

Looking it up and it may just be "do you have a car?" that's illegal. When I do interviews at my job I avoid that question altogether as per company guidelines.

Incorrect.....unless the job requires it for the specific job. At least that's what I was told by the department of labor.
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
17,213 Posts
35/F/NA

April 18 2019 11:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Well hopefully living across the street and being old will help like it did with the Bone
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
17,213 Posts
35/F/NA

April 18 2019 11:55 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Me walking at night was a issue for everyone but me, so I'll gladly setup a uber thing and go home, target, phoenixville.
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
17,213 Posts
35/F/NA

April 18 2019 11:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
As long as I'm not working directly across from teen mom 2 in a glass box.
xAJDELAWAREx
Oh this site?
42,291 Posts
36/M/PA

online   (5)
April 19 2019 8:00 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: fuzzy navel princess

I guess people don't think people take public transportation properly cuz that is a weird thing to ask

Its a reliability issue in regards to public transit, also a potential scheduling issue. I've had folks work for me that are reliant on public transit and not living in a super public transit friendly area, its often been an issue. Train running late, so are they. An issue pops up at the end of the day? They can't help because they need to catch the train and there isn't another one for 45 minutes or something like that. If you leave your house 5 minutes late with a car, youre usually 5-10 minutes late getting to work....if youre 5 minute late for the bus, youre 30 minutes late to work. But I wouldn't not hire someone over it.
Jess.
wiener breath
38,769 Posts
33/F/PA

April 19 2019 8:32 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dickscraper

Iceland was less than 6 hrs from JFK, as Derek said.

I said that? Sounds like something I'd say. I just don't remember it.

Oh lol, AJ said it. Usually my dyslexia is only with words in the same line and numbers in the same sequence, but here we are.
xAJDELAWAREx
Oh this site?
42,291 Posts
36/M/PA

online   (5)
April 19 2019 9:32 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Cumby

He looks like Bran Stark in every scene from Ep 1 of this season.
forum General Crabbery ›› Thursday I Don’t Care About You ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Thursday I Don’t Care About You

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?