forum Dorks R Us ›› World of Warcraft ›› new reply Post Reply
Bows + Arrows
Real horrorshow
3,135 Posts
30/M/AK

offline   (4)
March 22 2005 11:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
It is, one of the most addicting games I've ever played. I really should not have started, it's killing my grades at school...
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,785 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
March 23 2005 8:47 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Monster Rain

Do you dorks need a good deal on pocket protectors?

i do!!
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,785 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
March 23 2005 8:49 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
World of Warcrack....now i know what that means.
Unknown
i'm the asshole
17,553 Posts
38/M/MS

offline   (1)
March 23 2005 11:13 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
sucks I couldn't get in last night. oh well, no biggie. it gave me a chance to play brothers in arms and watch die hard.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,785 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
March 23 2005 1:44 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Unknown

sucks I couldn't get in last night. oh well, no biggie. it gave me a chance to play brothers in arms and watch die hard.

how is Brother's in Arms?...i've yet to play it...it's hard for me to pull myself away from WOW....this might be the game though.
Unknown
i'm the asshole
17,553 Posts
38/M/MS

offline   (1)
March 23 2005 2:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
it's pretty decent. i'm a world war II freak so i pretty much like anything like this.

WoW is better though.
bleak`
nope
2,802 Posts
40/M/PA

March 23 2005 5:58 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
anyone have crashing problems since the new patch?
lucid dreams
chug chug reet ree
346 Posts
35/M/MN

offline   (1)
March 23 2005 7:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:bleak`

Originally posted by:Purple Helmet

i have this game sitting on my desk waiting to be installed, just have to wait for my new power supply. any suggestions on an easy first starting character?

all depends on what role you like to play... healer? tanker? magic caster? read up on the website to get descriptions of races/classes

i looked at it, and i was thinking something along the lines of an undead rogue or something. i need something that i can solo for a while because i don't know anybody who plays in a central USA server(or however the servers are organized). then again i always like mages, but aren't they only strong at real high levels on here?
Unknown
i'm the asshole
17,553 Posts
38/M/MS

offline   (1)
March 23 2005 9:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
in MMORPGs mages historically have been difficult to level, as they are innately weak against melee enemies.

but, as with any class, if you know what you're doing mages are deadly no matter what level.

i'm a rogue myself. you deal a lot of damage, can absorb a decent amount, and have some really fun skills and talents. using stealth to your advantage and also the use of poisons makes it very powerful and a lot of fun.

beware shamans and priests though, they are a rogue's worst enemy. it gets easier once you have poisons.
lucid dreams
chug chug reet ree
346 Posts
35/M/MN

offline   (1)
March 23 2005 9:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

beware shamans and priests though, they are a rogue's worst enemy. it gets easier once you have poisons.

i've been reading lately that priests are probably one of the strongest characters high level in PvP. seems they can pretty much kill everything and have the advantage of good healing, only problem i've heard of is paladins for them(of course these people seemed to know what they were doing, and in that case anyone could make a good char if they were doing it correctly). thanks for the tips though unknown.
DrinkXCoke
pepsi free youth
464 Posts
32/M/MD

offline   (1)
March 24 2005 12:12 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
who all is playing on the archimonde server?
Unknown
i'm the asshole
17,553 Posts
38/M/MS

offline   (1)
March 24 2005 12:19 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I am. Elven Rogue, Blanor.

shit is slow as fuck today
DrinkXCoke
pepsi free youth
464 Posts
32/M/MD

offline   (1)
March 24 2005 12:28 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

shit is slow as fuck today

you got that right, i'm liking the new patch alot though with all the extra bars and what not.

i'm a level 15 troll shaman, Gibbler
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,785 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
March 24 2005 8:47 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I have 51 mage right...oh so close to 60...mages are how they explain them...a glass cannon.

You can deal out major damage before a mob gets to you, but when it gets there you better finish it off quick or you will be done. I can't comment on if they are slower to lvl then another class because i have'nt really played the other classes enough...i find myself going back to my mage everytime....but i've heard they do lvl a little slower.
bleak`
nope
2,802 Posts
40/M/PA

March 24 2005 9:58 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i made a troll priest on archimonde, alliance beware!
forum Dorks R Us ›› World of Warcraft ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: World of Warcraft

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?