all threads All Threads ›› Wow, they showed the White Supremecists ›› new reply Post Reply
Man is Truth
sleeps on hills
5,530 Posts
43/M/NJ

offline   (11)
October 22 2005 3:58 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
give me a reason to support those white supremecists in stead of those rioteers.

I believe they had a permit, and were therefore operating within the legal system that keeps loud-mouthed know-it-all teenangst faggots from being bludgeoned to death on sight. In your own best interest, if you have any self-preservation instincts at all, you should side with them. They might, unless drunk and hooligan'ing on a given weekend night, just make fun of you on a city street. Some pasty little weiner faggot white kid were to come around Hollybush (where the negroes live near me) and turn every comment into some scathing hypocrisy herald of a new dawn, and theyd knife you, take your wallet and your sneakers, and buy dirty weed that theyd smoke in front of my house.
praisecarcinoma
Time Husk
49 Posts
37/M/KS

offline   (1)
October 22 2005 6:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Actually, from what I read, they didn't have a permit - BUT they were on public sidewalks, so apparently the mayor stated there was nothing they could do, they weren't breaking any laws by walking on a parking lot.

How do you think Fred Phelps and his God Hates Fags jabronies get away with what they do every day?
jimmy17
anti war pro killi
74 Posts
31/M/MD

October 24 2005 6:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Heres a video
http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=0CUY9aSUt0M&search=Riot+destruction+chaos
AC Skin
Atlantic City, Hat
1,663 Posts
68/M/NJ

offline   (12)
October 24 2005 10:12 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
As fucked up as the rioting nigs were......America looked passed the crimes being committed on live national tv.Retarded is what it is.
VVes 570
m.t.f.u.
25,328 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (17)
October 25 2005 1:55 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
or we could all just get along and stick it to the man together!
Man is Truth
sleeps on hills
5,530 Posts
43/M/NJ

offline   (11)
October 28 2005 11:02 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Anarcho- I am not condemning the blacks for how theyd treat you in my hypothetical situation- just making a point. The blacks themselves dont want to hear it and dont give a fuck. You are not on their side. Thats one reason to support the racist dudes.
all threads All Threads ›› Wow, they showed the White Supremecists ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Wow, they showed the White Supremecists

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?