Joe Boccuto
programmatic
25,747 Posts
37/M/PA

offline     (20)
November 26 2005 1:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:SSBSTS

Originally posted by: Joe Boccuto

saying someone is too old for weed is retarded.

I guess they're too old to drink alcohol as well, since it does more damage to your body, your personality, state of mind (while feeling it's effects), and is responsible for more car accidents and other unfortunate occurences.

dork.

what does alcohol being more damaging to your body have to do with this conversation?

whats your point?

My point is, why would someone be too old for weed, but not for drinking? It doesn't make sense. What factors would contribute to someone being too old for weed? I guess the effects it has on your body and on your life. But all of the effects that alcohol has on your body and life are undeniably more hazardous. So if someone is "too old" to be smoking weed and ejoying it, they should be too old to be drinking alcohol. It's all just a stupid taboo because weed is unjuslty illegal. Look at cigarettes. They actually help contribute to killing people, while weed doesn't have a single carcinogen, but since cigarettes are legal, a person is not nessecarily looked down upon for smoking cigarettes until they die. Just doesn't make sense tro say someone is too old to smoke weed.
Steve
Time Husk
32,578 Posts
37/M/PA

offline   (1)
November 26 2005 1:09 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarn

DID SOMEONE SAY "too old for that shit" ?!

blasphemy. Tell that to Tommy Chong.

If you really don't like it, that's one thing. But don't ever think you're "too old" or that you should "grow out" of it.

So that's where all the conspiracy theories come from.
all threads All Threads ›› i love my weed and all.. ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: i love my weed and all..

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?