all threads All Threads ›› there will be blood ›› new reply Post Reply
Cleansed
i have digestion
540 Posts
30/M/PA

offline   (4)
February 6 2008 9:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I don't know if it was intentional, but the comic relief in DDL's acting as he said "yes I do," to accepting the blood of jesus, was priceless.
MarkMyWords
Hug it out bitch
4,803 Posts
39/F/PA

offline   (44)
February 8 2008 10:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Just saw it --- probably the only movie I haven't seen bad reviews for -- daniel day lewis can do no wrong at all, but otherwise, I don't see what all the fuss was about
dan the jew
drop a hard J
17,175 Posts
39/M/CA

offline   (4)
February 10 2008 1:34 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Cleansed

I don't know if it was intentional, but the comic relief in DDL's acting as he said "yes I do," to accepting the blood of jesus, was priceless.

agreed...i laughed so hard at that part. it definitely seemed like it was meant to be funny.
yantastic
drink fight win
15,048 Posts
43/M/NJ

offline   (5)
February 10 2008 10:49 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Jess.

It still isn't playing in State College. I'm thoroughly annoyed. They played previews for it here and everything.

you're better off watching Rambo 1 and a 1/2 times than wasting 2 hours 45 minutes watching this bloated self indulgent piece of crap film.
-Jeremy-
gary
62,973 Posts
32/M/NA

offline   (21)
February 10 2008 4:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: yantastic

It still isn't playing in State College. I'm thoroughly annoyed. They played previews for it here and everything.

you're better off watching Rambo 1 and a 1/2 times than wasting 2 hours 45 minutes watching this bloated self indulgent piece of crap film.

Give it a rest man.

You said on page three that No Country For Old Men is "terrible", then went on to say that actually it was "great" and "excellent" before the last twenty minutes.

*insert Simon Cowell face here*

You're damn good at going against the grain, dude.
yantastic
drink fight win
15,048 Posts
43/M/NJ

offline   (5)
February 10 2008 4:44 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:-Jeremy-

Originally posted by: yantastic

Give it a rest man.

You said on page three that No Country For Old Men is "terrible", then went on to say that actually it was "great" and "excellent" before the last twenty minutes.

*insert Simon Cowell face here*

You're damn good at going against the grain, dude.

I'll put it in simpler terms for you to grasp.

it's like you're getting head from your special buddy and at the last moment he nicks you with some teeth. however much you enjoyed it, that last bit ruins it.
-Jeremy-
gary
62,973 Posts
32/M/NA

offline   (21)
February 10 2008 6:09 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
There are a lot of terrible movies released these days. I mean, a lot. But There Will Be Blood and No Country For Old Men simply aren't terrible movies, I don't really care what you have to say.
all threads All Threads ›› there will be blood ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: there will be blood

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?