all threads All Threads ›› Michael Vick, now an Eagle...... ›› new reply Post Reply
ass nipples
old dancing boy
39,398 Posts
35/M/PA


online   (7)
August 14 2009 1:01 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:sidney



jesus dude...you say some dumb shit sometimes.

Seeinsparklesyet?!
I.P.F.K
1,989 Posts
34/F/PA


offline   (25)
August 14 2009 1:12 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: ASBO Crow

This thread is hilarious!

Are all American Football fans this dramatic?

yes. football is life. duh.
ass nipples
old dancing boy
39,398 Posts
35/M/PA


online   (7)
August 14 2009 1:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i know all you guys are michael vick fans, and the wait is over. he is eligible to play his first preseason game aug 27 vs Jags
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,821 Posts
43/M/PA


offline   (1)
August 14 2009 1:23 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:LordLuvKnuckle

Originally posted by: BroadStreetBully

Originally posted by:LordLuvKnuckle



if he was anyone else he'd be in jail. Still.



not really.




most likely. let's be real. In all the high profile cases you recall in your life. the privilaged/rich get off fairly easy, most of the time.

OJ rings a major bell. M. Jackson , there is another. I'd say Stallworth but you think the guy wanted to kill himself (?!?!?!?)



he did 2 years in jail!

what else did you want by law???? he killed some dogs...not people.
ass nipples
old dancing boy
39,398 Posts
35/M/PA


online   (7)
August 14 2009 1:25 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:LordLuvKnuckle

thread of the fuckin month! thanks Birds! ! !



excuse me sir, your pussy is showing
brian.
new cocks
146,088 Posts
35/M/IL


offline   (9)
August 14 2009 1:28 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Seeinsparklesyet?!

Originally posted by: sidney

Originally posted by:WREN

Personally i don't think any convicted criminal should be allowed back in the NFL. Take someone like Pacman Jones. That dude is a total piece of shit off the field and continued to get second chances.

I think it should be a total priviledge to get to play for a professional sports team. What is the league minimum now? $250,000 for a rookie and $500,000 for a vet? that's absurd money too me to play a sport. I'd love to make even that. Then you got guys like Vick, Jones, and even my man Ricky Williams that can't just live like a normal human off the field. Now Williams got busted for something insignificant like weed but still. You know the rules. You fuck up. You are done.

There are plenty of other people in the world that would kill to be in the position they are in. Let those guys come in and give it a shot. I'd rather see people that can acted like civilized humans off the field in the position of role models than assholes like Vick.



but Wren it is not like these guys were walking down the street and suddenly someone jumps out of the bushes and says "hey you want to play in the NFL?"

they all ready worked their way up thru the system from a young age.

and the other guys you would rather see DO NOT have the talent that Vick has....again it is football not congress.

It doesnt take that much to play football. there's a guy in my unit named riddick that took leave and went to the draft and now he's on a plane going to play for the falcons. the dude played football for 1 year in highschool.


this is the dumbest post in the whole thread
brian.
new cocks
146,088 Posts
35/M/IL


offline   (9)
August 14 2009 1:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
What do you mean brought it bowling, Dude? I didn't rent it shoes. I'm not buying it a fucking beer. He's not taking your fucking turn, Dude.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,821 Posts
43/M/PA


offline   (1)
August 14 2009 1:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:brian.

Originally posted by:Seeinsparklesyet?!

Originally posted by: sidney

Originally posted by:WREN

Personally i don't think any convicted criminal should be allowed back in the NFL. Take someone like Pacman Jones. That dude is a total piece of shit off the field and continued to get second chances.

I think it should be a total priviledge to get to play for a professional sports team. What is the league minimum now? $250,000 for a rookie and $500,000 for a vet? that's absurd money too me to play a sport. I'd love to make even that. Then you got guys like Vick, Jones, and even my man Ricky Williams that can't just live like a normal human off the field. Now Williams got busted for something insignificant like weed but still. You know the rules. You fuck up. You are done.

There are plenty of other people in the world that would kill to be in the position they are in. Let those guys come in and give it a shot. I'd rather see people that can acted like civilized humans off the field in the position of role models than assholes like Vick.



but Wren it is not like these guys were walking down the street and suddenly someone jumps out of the bushes and says "hey you want to play in the NFL?"

they all ready worked their way up thru the system from a young age.

and the other guys you would rather see DO NOT have the talent that Vick has....again it is football not congress.

It doesnt take that much to play football. there's a guy in my unit named riddick that took leave and went to the draft and now he's on a plane going to play for the falcons. the dude played football for 1 year in highschool.


this is the dumbest post in the whole thread



lol...i would still like to know this guy's name so i could look him up since he came out of no where and is suddenly a starting player for the Atlanta Falcons
ass nipples
old dancing boy
39,398 Posts
35/M/PA


online   (7)
August 14 2009 1:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:brian.

What do you mean brought it bowling, Dude? I didn't rent it shoes. I'm not buying it a fucking beer. He's not taking your fucking turn, Dude.



best post in this thread
ass nipples
old dancing boy
39,398 Posts
35/M/PA


online   (7)
August 14 2009 1:35 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:LordLuvKnuckle

Originally posted by: BroadStreetBully

i know all you guys are michael vick fans, and the wait is over. he is eligible to play his first preseason game aug 27 vs Jags



i'll be watchin. Break a leg dude! Literally. If he's damaged can we hook a car battery to his balls?



boo hoo
gingerbiscuit
Time Husk
1 Posts
10/F/NA


offline 
August 14 2009 1:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Fuck Vick is right!!
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,821 Posts
43/M/PA


offline   (1)
August 14 2009 1:37 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
LordLuvKnuckle were you not the same guy who said last years Birds season was boring?
ass nipples
old dancing boy
39,398 Posts
35/M/PA


online   (7)
August 14 2009 1:38 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:LordLuvKnuckle

in case you didn't notice im one of those people who would rather see people killed than animals.

People who abuse kids, women and animals are scum bags, and apparently really good athletes, who

figuratively and LITERALLY get away with murder.



end of thread /

or however you do that gay shit.



fail...

stope watching sports you baby
..::localeye::..
Bird watcher
11,208 Posts
44/M/FL


offline   (18)
August 14 2009 1:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:LordLuvKnuckle

People who abuse kids, women and animals are scum bags



ASBO Crow
Time Husk
160 Posts
31/M/NA


offline 
August 14 2009 2:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Seeinsparklesyet?!

Originally posted by: ASBO Crow

This thread is hilarious!

Are all American Football fans this dramatic?

yes. football is life. duh.



I'm not questioning passion, just the faux morality shite.
all threads All Threads ›› Michael Vick, now an Eagle...... ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Michael Vick, now an Eagle......

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:







Subject


wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol


google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band



Your ad here?