all threads All Threads ›› Michael Vick, now an Eagle...... ›› new reply Post Reply
blackeyes
100%
47,269 Posts
33/M/AK

offline   (3)
August 14 2009 3:46 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Jack Bauer - CTU

Originally posted by:xAJexDELAWAREx

People who are saying he shouldn't be allowed to work anymore are using some crazy retard logic and are focusing more on the fact that he gets paid alot. How much should he be allowed to make in your eyes?

Its stupid. Dudes a football player, he plays football for a job, its retarded for people to try and say he shouldn't be allowed to.

I'm sure the douchebag has enough money to go back to school to start another career. If I were to get arrested for something like this, the only job I'd get is being a fucking cleaning lady.

unless you had some sort of a rare, particular skill that enabled you to find a job in a specialized area...
blackeyes
100%
47,269 Posts
33/M/AK

offline   (3)
August 14 2009 3:48 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
because we live in a free country?
so if he becomes a banker they should put a cap on his earning potential?
xAJDELAWAREx
Oh this site?
42,292 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (5)
August 14 2009 3:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Because thats what he is trained to do, and that was his job, and his crime was unrelated to his job.

xAJDELAWAREx
Oh this site?
42,292 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (5)
August 14 2009 3:50 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Originally posted by:blackeyes

Originally posted by:xAJexDELAWAREx

People who are saying he shouldn't be allowed to work anymore are using some crazy retard logic and are focusing more on the fact that he gets paid alot. How much should he be allowed to make in your eyes?

Its stupid. Dudes a football player, he plays football for a job, its retarded for people to try and say he shouldn't be allowed to.

I'm sure the douchebag has enough money to go back to school to start another career. If I were to get arrested for something like this, the only job I'd get is being a fucking cleaning lady.

unless you had some sort of a rare, particular skill that enabled you to find a job in a specialized area...

Doubt it. For any regular person (non-celebrity) you're not getting a good job after getting out of jail. If you do, you're extremely lucky or know someone.

Now youre just making crazy generalizations.
xAJDELAWAREx
Oh this site?
42,292 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (5)
August 14 2009 3:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
He actually was going to work construction haha. That was his job that was lined up if he couldn't get reinstated. I get that you love dogs, but right now you are sounding like a whacked out peta idiot.
ass nipples
old dancing boy
39,394 Posts
35/M/PA

online   (7)
August 14 2009 3:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Jack Bauer - CTU

So that makes it ok for him t be back in the spot light making millions?

he did his time and is helping anyway he can.

so yeah.

Tim E. Husk
slavar som djur
19,110 Posts
54/M/NA

offline   (1)
August 14 2009 3:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
this whole "if i did it, i'd never get a job again" thing is ridiculous. in the eyes of the law, dogfighting is hardly on the level of killing people. i doubt a lot of jobs would give a shit, especially as it fades into the past.
blackeyes
100%
47,269 Posts
33/M/AK

offline   (3)
August 14 2009 3:55 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
and what if he makes a million dollars working construction is he forced to find something worse?
also, i dont think most businesses like it when someone is forced to work for them. it was up to other people outside the courts and outside vick who decided whether he played again or not. he is wanted in football, he is most likely not wanted working construction
ass nipples
old dancing boy
39,394 Posts
35/M/PA

online   (7)
August 14 2009 3:55 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
hey i got an idea.......get over it.
blackeyes
100%
47,269 Posts
33/M/AK

offline   (3)
August 14 2009 3:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
believe me, i dont want him on the eagles either but i think he deserves to play again
brian.
new cocks
146,088 Posts
35/M/IL

offline   (9)
August 14 2009 3:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
man if my fuckin ex-wife asked me to take care of her fucking dog while she and her boyfriend went to honolulu, id tell her to go fuck herself.
ass nipples
old dancing boy
39,394 Posts
35/M/PA

online   (7)
August 14 2009 3:58 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:blackeyes

believe me, i dont want him on the eagles either but i think he deserves to play again

i want him on the eagles.

im petting my dog right now, were both pumped.

im over it and so is she

/thread
brian.
new cocks
146,088 Posts
35/M/IL

offline   (9)
August 14 2009 3:58 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
stoked on your dog being pumped
Tim E. Husk
slavar som djur
19,110 Posts
54/M/NA

offline   (1)
August 14 2009 4:00 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Since when dd companies stop caring about criminal record?

to most people, dog fighting =/= killing babies, and i'm sure that the charge itself carries a lot less weight, regardless of what anyone thinks in the first place.

ass nipples
old dancing boy
39,394 Posts
35/M/PA

online   (7)
August 14 2009 4:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:brian.

stoked on your dog being pumped

thanks bro, im pumped on you being stoked about my dog being pumped
all threads All Threads ›› Michael Vick, now an Eagle...... ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Michael Vick, now an Eagle......

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?