all threads All Threads ›› Michael Vick, now an Eagle...... ›› new reply Post Reply
emofacial
NIGGA DICK
35,640 Posts
6/M/PA

offline   (2)
August 15 2009 8:32 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: One.Be.Lo

poor jaws
Joe Boccuto
programmatic
25,747 Posts
37/M/PA

offline     (20)
August 15 2009 10:09 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:LordLuvKnuckle

Originally posted by: Sharplimbed

i love the line of argument that says this weeds out fake fans by people who back the signing. hilarious to see people placing their dedication to a sports team above thier own standards of morality.

that's the thing , some of these fans have no morality. Just a blind faith to their Sundays, and winning a Ring.

you should have seen my cousin last night. he was so happy we signed him he made a t-shirt just for the occasion. he loves vick and hates animals
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
32/M/NA

offline   (1)
August 15 2009 10:31 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
"hates animals"

ha, wow.
yantastic
drink fight win
15,048 Posts
43/M/NJ

offline   (5)
August 15 2009 1:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Sharplimbed

i love the line of argument that says this weeds out fake fans by people who back the signing. hilarious to see people placing their dedication to a sports team above thier own standards of morality.

last time I checked the eagles signed Michael Vick to play quarterback, not to torture dogs to death.

it's also possible that their signing of him is to add another piece to their offense, not as a tacit endorsement of animal cruelty.

it's hilarious to see that people can't make that distinction.
yantastic
drink fight win
15,048 Posts
43/M/NJ

offline   (5)
August 15 2009 1:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Originally posted by: yantastic

in case you didn't notice im one of those people who would rather see people killed than animals.

People who abuse kids, women and animals are scum bags, and apparently really good athletes, who figuratively and LITERALLY get away with murder.

end of thread /

or however you do that gay shit.

I'm gonna assume you're vegan

no way dude. how do you figure that? Humans fuckin suck. Case in Point. . . .this fuckin thread.

I figured you had to be vegan if you were this vehemently against animal cruelty.
yantastic
drink fight win
15,048 Posts
43/M/NJ

offline   (5)
August 15 2009 1:32 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
also for everyone who claims that playing in the NFL is a "privalege" (use your spellcheck, nerds)

it can't be framed as a privilege nor a "right".

it's a job that less than .01% of the population can do and that's why employers select who they do.
Jason Voorheees
dogfood meatballs
6,460 Posts
41/M/NY

offline   (4)
August 15 2009 1:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
^you don't hire rapists to teach children, you don't hire murderers to work in nursing homes. there are certain protocols of what is and isn't appropriate for all professions.

football isn't exactly a necessary profession, like a heart surgeon: this is pop entertainment, and a lot of people just don't want to be entertained by people they know are scumbags, and feel repulsed by this, and don't want their children thinking it's acceptable. i don't understand why people can't seem to get that.
Jason Voorheees
dogfood meatballs
6,460 Posts
41/M/NY

offline   (4)
August 15 2009 1:35 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:yantastic

also for everyone who claims that playing in the NFL is a "privalege" (use your spellcheck, nerds)

it can't be framed as a privilege nor a "right".

it's a job that less than .01% of the population can do and that's why employers select who they do.

Originally posted by:Jason Voorheees

Originally posted by:I Am Legion

there are plenty of football players, and plenty more every year. we don't need him, we don't want him, and he will be forgotten as a player long before he's forgotten as a scumbag.

Dan.
____
8,803 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (4)
August 15 2009 1:39 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
you're comparing hiring a rapist to be a teacher to hiring a football player that ran an illegal dog fighting ring.

really?

by hiring vick they're not puting somebodies safety in imminent danger like in the examples you used you over dramatic fruit.

yantastic
drink fight win
15,048 Posts
43/M/NJ

offline   (5)
August 15 2009 1:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

^you don't hire rapists to teach children, you don't hire murderers to work in nursing homes. there are certain protocols of what is and isn't appropriate for all professions.

football isn't exactly a necessary profession, like a heart surgeon: this is pop entertainment, and a lot of people just don't want to be entertained by people they know are scumbags, and feel repulsed by this, and don't want their children thinking it's acceptable. i don't understand why people can't seem to get that.

this is a stretch.

they're not hiring Vick to work at a shelter, they're hiring him to run a football (realistically he'll play halfback mostly and a little qb in gimmick plays--something that physically very few people can do--also the NFL HAS had rapists and murderers
www.nflcrimes.blogspot.com )
Jason Voorheees
dogfood meatballs
6,460 Posts
41/M/NY

offline   (4)
August 15 2009 1:46 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:tryandchangeme

you're comparing hiring a rapist to be a teacher to hiring a football player that ran an illegal dog fighting ring.

really?

by hiring vick they're not puting somebodies safety in imminent danger like in the examples you used you over dramatic fruit.

nope, they're doing worse by elevating him to a platform where he will be seen by millions of people on television and be a role model for children. i have no problem with having high standards for who gets the privilege of making millions of dollars playing a game for a living. and if you're a piece of shit, you shouldn't get that privilege. he can always get a job at mcdonalds like other pieces of shit.

also, go swallow another shit-covered cock.
Dan.
____
8,803 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (4)
August 15 2009 1:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
they're just dogs
yantastic
drink fight win
15,048 Posts
43/M/NJ

offline   (5)
August 15 2009 1:50 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Originally posted by:tryandchangeme

really?

nope, they're doing worse by elevating him to a platform where he will be seen by millions of people on television and be a role model for children. i have no problem with having high standards for who gets the privilege of making millions of dollars playing a game for a living. and if you're a piece of shit, you shouldn't get that privilege. he can always get a job at mcdonalds like other pieces of shit.

also, go swallow another shit-covered cock.

if this particular issue is of such concern, shouldn't you also be as concerned with the number of athletes who are still playing despite charges of DUI manslaughter, domestic abuse, aggravated assault, attempted murder (etc.)?
Jason Voorheees
dogfood meatballs
6,460 Posts
41/M/NY

offline   (4)
August 15 2009 1:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
pretty much.
ass nipples
old dancing boy
39,396 Posts
35/M/PA

offline   (7)
August 15 2009 1:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:yantastic

last time I checked the eagles signed Michael Vick to play quarterback, not to torture dogs to death.

one of the few who get it.
all threads All Threads ›› Michael Vick, now an Eagle...... ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Michael Vick, now an Eagle......

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?