all threads All Threads ›› Dianna ›› new reply Post Reply
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,882 Posts
40/M/PA

offline     (23)
October 14 2009 3:47 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
the goverment has told me that you have permission to send it.
Broken Skull
Im back.
2,099 Posts
43/M/VA

offline   (1)
October 14 2009 3:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Less talk more tits.
Jess.
wiener breath
38,775 Posts
33/F/PA

offline   (11)
October 14 2009 3:50 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: sidney

well not sure what you mean by terrible but my wife loves it and her doctor and other doctors she works with stood by it at the time....plus the fact it has worked so far so good. (and please tell me a drug company that DOES NOT pay doctors to prescribe their drugs)

all this does not matter anyway because they are not making it anymore as of the end of the year or something.

I liked it too. I can't really explain it like the doctor did because it was really specific, but I guess once a patent runs out on a drug, someone takes a small strain of that one and creates a new one, and that process goes on and on, resulting in a drug that is a lot different and more synthetic than the original product, which is what Yaz is.
ass nipples
old dancing boy
39,398 Posts
35/M/PA

offline   (7)
October 14 2009 3:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: cbrickhouse

Dianana
8====D
66,500 Posts
36/F/PA

offline   (8)
October 14 2009 3:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

I lolled at my desk.

But on a serious note, Yaz is the devil. It made me crazy, I had vagina death for like 3 weeks straight, and I thought I was going to throw up all the time. Pure devilry.
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
39,027 Posts
62/M/NA

offline   (23)
October 14 2009 3:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,820 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
October 14 2009 3:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Jess.

well not sure what you mean by terrible but my wife loves it and her doctor and other doctors she works with stood by it at the time....plus the fact it has worked so far so good. (and please tell me a drug company that DOES NOT pay doctors to prescribe their drugs)

all this does not matter anyway because they are not making it anymore as of the end of the year or something.

I liked it too. I can't really explain it like the doctor did because it was really specific, but I guess once a patent runs out on a drug, someone takes a small strain of that one and creates a new one, and that process goes on and on, resulting in a drug that is a lot different and more synthetic than the original product, which is what Yaz is.

but did he say it was bad for you or it just did not prevent pregnancy very well?

again not this matters since they stopped making it
Doomsday_73
Last Man Standing
22,233 Posts
46/M/CA

offline   (21)
October 14 2009 3:58 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I don't know what "vagina death" is but it really doesn't sound very good.
Amanda OMGWTF
salad is my life
22,832 Posts
33/F/IL

offline   (4)
October 14 2009 4:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i loved yaz, can't wait to go back on it.

even my doctor loved it, and she's like the best human being alive. all medications carry a risk; thankfully this one didn't affect me.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,820 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
October 14 2009 4:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Amanda OMGWTF

i loved yaz, can't wait to go back on it.

even my doctor loved it, and she's like the best human being alive. all medications carry a risk; thankfully this one didn't affect me.

well apparently you did not read my posts because they are not making it anymore
Jess.
wiener breath
38,775 Posts
33/F/PA

offline   (11)
October 14 2009 4:07 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Originally posted by:Jess.

but did he say it was bad for you or it just did not prevent pregnancy very well?

again not this matters since they stopped making it

haha, he just said it was a "crappy pill". I don't really know. If it works for your wife, than she can keep with it.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,820 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
October 14 2009 4:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i'm coming over there right now with her last remaining packets of this shit and shoving it right down your throat
Broken Skull
Im back.
2,099 Posts
43/M/VA

offline   (1)
October 14 2009 4:10 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:sidney

i'm coming over there right now with her last remaining packets of this shit and shoving it right down your throat

You pms'ing?

Jess.
wiener breath
38,775 Posts
33/F/PA

offline   (11)
October 14 2009 4:10 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
look poop head, I was trying to be nice. I get that they aren't producing it anymore, I just wonder if they are going to come out with "Ya" or something (get it, cause they went from Yasmin to Yaz...ok lame) and then your wife will going on it and it will be even crappier.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,820 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
October 14 2009 4:11 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
lol...i just wanted to make a very angry statement
all threads All Threads ›› Dianna ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Dianna

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject