all threads All Threads ›› Israel: Uh, yeah... about that settlement freeze... ›› new reply Post Reply
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
62/M/MA

offline   (9)
January 7 2010 10:58 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: paradelights

Originally posted by: crunkmoose

lol, you believe "the entire region was comprised of many races and tribes" but don't believe the Jews should live there? I'm trying to see your logic here. It looks like you're completely racist.

If the Jews shouldn't live in Israel, where should they live?

p.s. I don't "void" the fact. I pointed that out to you smarty. At least you stopped believing the Jews came violently. I'm still trying to understand how you justify muslim violence to the Jews after they moved in though.

Where did the jews that formed israel live before they moved to israel??? Its not like all jews worldwide were wandering through the wilderness homeless for thousands of years. They moved out of their homes to displace people from their homes.

They lived everywhere actually. They didn't have their own country. So yes, they were wandering.

Failure to have your own country does not mean you are wandering, you fucktard. They had homes, they were integrated into societies. They had a place, and a place their families had lived for generations. There is absolutely ZERO need for a "homeland" for every single race if they have places to live... which the jews did.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
62/M/MA

offline   (9)
January 7 2010 11:01 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

Originally posted by: LordLuvKnuckle

As for it being "a country who was in power at the time"... who cares? That does not legitimize what was done.3

....what has been done? They were given permission to move in, and the muslims decided to try to kill them for it?

... because they were not wanted there... and they were taking the homes of others.

So.. lets recap... you have made excuses for violence to actually conquer these regions by the europeans... and really to conquer any regions.... except for violence to fight back against such conquests, especially when the jews are the ones trying to take away the homes of others.

Essentially. Typical Christian. Violence is only justified when it serves their purpose.
He's a Total Hypocrite just can't man up to it.

never once have I believe violence is the answer.

yeah, that must be why you support war and actually JOINED THE FUCKING MILITARY.... because violence ISN'T the answer.

Your position in the military does not matter, as your membership in the military is tacit approval of the violence that is the essence of the military's purpose.
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,497 Posts
35/M/PA

offline     (27)
January 7 2010 3:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Originally posted by: dicksfoundvagwet

Originally posted by: billy ray cyrus, MD

Originally we didn't come here violently, it's what we did later that was wrong. Violence did not secure America.

lol. the expert on biology is also an expert on history.

Yeah, he sure knows his shit.
Matt, you're retarded.

what did I say wrong? If you can show me, then I'll agree with you. But since you can't, I'll just keep laughing at your bs.

This country was founded and Established after we won a War. Violence.
1812 = War.
Franco American war = war.
Civil War = War
WWI = War
WWII = War
Korea = War
Viet Nam = Not officially a war but WAR. . .

and then all the little BS in between, WAR on Drugs/sex/terrorism/cancer./ . . . . . .

this country breeds war and has been involved in so much death and violence so

Violence Secured and Solidified this Country.

every country breeds war and violence. It's not "this country."

... and yet you are still a devoted supporter of nation states... to the point of making excuses for one giving away the land of another because they conquered the land through violence.

when are you going to leave this country and live in a jungle? America is great. I don't make any excuses, i affirm this country because it is a great country. However, I am disappointed for some of the governments actions after the country was founded.
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,497 Posts
35/M/PA

offline     (27)
January 7 2010 3:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

As for it being "a country who was in power at the time"... who cares? That does not legitimize what was done.3

....what has been done? They were given permission to move in, and the muslims decided to try to kill them for it?

... because they were not wanted there... and they were taking the homes of others.

So.. lets recap... you have made excuses for violence to actually conquer these regions by the europeans... and really to conquer any regions.... except for violence to fight back against such conquests, especially when the jews are the ones trying to take away the homes of others.

Essentially. Typical Christian. Violence is only justified when it serves their purpose.
He's a Total Hypocrite just can't man up to it.

never once have I believe violence is the answer.

yeah, that must be why you support war and actually JOINED THE FUCKING MILITARY.... because violence ISN'T the answer.

Your position in the military does not matter, as your membership in the military is tacit approval of the violence that is the essence of the military's purpose.

JUSTICE is the answer. Violence for the sake of selfish gain or moving to a new place is never the answer. There must be justice.

Moose, you know my stance on war. I'm sorry that I need to recount the context EVERY SINGLE TIME. We are discussing violence when you are coming into a country, like the pilgrams did in the Americas, and like when the Jews came into Israel for a 3rd time (not counting Abraham). So let be rephrase that since your memory is that of a grasshopper, "NEVER ONCE HAVE i BELIEVED VIOLENCE IS THE ANSWER WHEN MOVING TO A NEW LOCATION."

I did support the war in Iraq because it:
a) freed the people in Iraq from a terrible dictatorship
b) secured us good relations to buy oil
c) prevented WMD's (even though we never found them). However next time I trust our intel will be better on their location.
Iraq is now a working democracy living in a free land with good world relations. They don't desire to kill American's anymore and we are their "friend" as the news called it yesterday.

I will support any war if it is for the cause of Justice. Also, let me reiterate that I'm training to be a Chaplain (I'm aware you briefly said that).

If you don't support the fight for a Just cause, you support the triumph of men like Hitler as well as Stalin and any person who does evil in the world.
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,497 Posts
35/M/PA

offline     (27)
January 7 2010 3:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

done and. . . . .done!

you can be quiet. you're logic is akin to a 15 year old high schooler on these matters. You don't understand concepts of justice or even right and wrong and you support racism.....good luck making friends with crunkmoose.
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,497 Posts
35/M/PA

offline     (27)
January 7 2010 3:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
double.
willhate
Horse Fucker
58 Posts
34/M/NC

offline   (21)
January 7 2010 4:40 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
holy shit
willhate
Horse Fucker
58 Posts
34/M/NC

offline   (21)
January 7 2010 4:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
click here for link
this song is perfect for this
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
62/M/MA

offline   (9)
January 7 2010 5:00 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
So... violence is never the answer... unless it is violence done in the name of Justice... never mind that justice is a bit of a dubious concept, especially in something as complex as international relations and war.
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,497 Posts
35/M/PA

offline     (27)
January 8 2010 12:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Justice is a universal concept derived through the laws at the very essence of humanity. Justice is up there with the law, "you must eat or you will die."
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
62/M/MA

offline   (9)
January 8 2010 2:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Justice is a universal concept derived through the laws at the very essence of humanity. Justice is up there with the law, "you must eat or you will die."

That is very very vague.. and is described in very vague language... and then compared to a physiological concept, as if that were somehow related to a moral or ethical concept... and then linked to the "essence of humanity", though it is the essence of all living beings in one way or another.

You think you could give us something a bit more concrete... and not just comparisons to having to eat or breath, etc... ?
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
62/M/MA

offline   (9)
January 8 2010 2:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

done and. . . . .done!

you can be quiet. you're logic is akin to a 15 year old high schooler on these matters. You don't understand concepts of justice or even right and wrong and you support racism.....good luck making friends with crunkmoose.

This coming from the guy saying violence is never the answer... except when violence is the answer. Your logic is akin to a psychotic 15 year old mental patient. "durp durp I must destroy all the potatos because the platypii are out to get me with their poisonous pineapples durp durp I am Ghandi! Violence is wrong! Believe me or I will kill you! durp durp durp"
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,497 Posts
35/M/PA

offline     (27)
January 9 2010 9:44 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Matt is just worshipping the Wrong God. Poor kid is all fucked up.

What other God loves so much that He Himself came take the pain we caused? The God I believe in sent me by the gospel he promised beforehand through his prophets in the Holy Scriptures regarding his Son, who as to his human nature was a descendant of David, and who through the Spirit of holiness was declared with power to be the Son of God by his resurrection from the dead: Jesus Christ my Lord.

I know exactly the God I worship. The One Holy God of the universe who made you and me. I worship the God of Isaac, Jacob, Abraham, Moses...the God who rescued the Jews, and the God who, through them, rescued you and me from the crap in this world to have a life worth living... I have so much more joy than I've ever had before I knew Jesus, And my true DAD is always there to provide.
RazorRamon
15,260 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (15)
January 9 2010 9:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Ignored Post by paradelights (show | remove block)
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
62/M/MA

offline   (9)
January 9 2010 10:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
"the God who rescued the Jews, and the God who, through them, rescued you and me from the crap in this world to have a life worth living."

... the crap in this world.. which he created.
all threads All Threads ›› Israel: Uh, yeah... about that settlement freeze..... ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Israel: Uh, yeah... about that settlement freeze...

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?