all threads All Threads ›› Israel: Uh, yeah... about that settlement freeze... ›› new reply Post Reply
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,497 Posts
35/M/PA

offline     (27)
January 1 2010 3:07 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Jewbus

There were 100,000 Muslims in America in 1970
There are 9,000,000 Muslims in American now.
Our Grandchildren will be overrun by Muslims, Sharia Law, Abuse of Women, etc.
In most continents on earth, it is already too late to turn the tide of the Muslim population explosion.
Short of Divine Intervention, and Christian believers sharing the gospel, our planet will be overrun in no time.

America will only become overrun if we're as weak with them as England has become. I hope the englishmen on this site take all offense. Maybe they'll wake up.
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,497 Posts
35/M/PA

offline     (27)
January 1 2010 7:25 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I want you to think about what you're saying. Do you believe that any one has a right to have any land? Where do you live now? America right? Didn't the American indians live here first yet we took their land. Does any country right now currently exist because someone hasn't conquered someone else?
The world works in this way: A weak people are conquered and the land is taken.
Yes it's terrible, but you enjoy the benefits of it right now by living in America. To say things against a people living in a land would be hypocritical on your part.

I'm saying the Jews have a right to exist, and since this has been their place for longer than any nation can really recall since the times of the Romans and centuries before that, are you going to say that they don't deserve a home to call their own?
brian,
husking time
2,038 Posts
33/M/NA

offline   (3)
January 1 2010 7:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: paradelights

I want you to think about what you're saying. Do you believe that any one has a right to have any land? Where do you live now? America right? Didn't the American indians live here first yet we took their land. Does any country right now currently exist because someone hasn't conquered someone else?
The world works in this way: A weak people are conquered and the land is taken.
Yes it's terrible, but you enjoy the benefits of it right now by living in America. To say things against a people living in a land would be hypocritical on your part.

I'm saying the Jews have a right to exist, and since this has been their place for longer than any nation can really recall since the times of the Romans and centuries before that, are you going to say that they don't deserve a home to call their own?

someone need to carjack this cunt right now.
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,497 Posts
35/M/PA

offline     (27)
January 1 2010 7:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
very intelligent response mcbeef. we are having an intelligent convo and this is all you have to say?
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,497 Posts
35/M/PA

offline     (27)
January 1 2010 7:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
What's wrong with supporting Israel to stay in the land they have occupied for a few thousand years (if you add up all the time they have been there). Palestine doesn't deserve it.

If you disagree with Israel being there, remember you live in America, a state only established a few hundred years ago. If we are measuring the worth of living somewhere based on time spent, Americans should leave now and no one here has the right to talk or you're automatically a hypocrite.
LEATHERFACE
Hail Caesar
3,756 Posts
36/M/NC

offline   (7)
January 1 2010 7:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
The Jewish people need their own nation. So do the Native Americans. As soon as I can afford it I'm moving away from this stolen property and inviting them to occupy my space. I hope they scalp everything they come across. Hail Caes- er- Hail Obama
the cat
numetal/juggalo
7,487 Posts
36/M/DC

offline   (5)
January 1 2010 10:34 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
All I could really say about the situation is that there's way too much drama and religion for it to be black and white. It usually takes a setting like that to write the darkest chapters of human history.
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,497 Posts
35/M/PA

offline     (27)
January 1 2010 11:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
their drama runs deep. it's like two ancient brothers fighting. the bible depicts muslims as the sons of jacobs brother, the one he cheated out of his inheritance.

Ironically and prophetically the bible says that the people that rise from his line would be like a wild donkey kicking at everyone.
Kevlar Moneyclips
Time Husk
3,022 Posts
37/M/NA

offline   (4)
January 2 2010 10:33 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: LordLuvKnuckle

Originally posted by: crunkmoose

Lets just all admit finally that Israel does not want peace. They get special treatment as long as this goes on and their casualties are rather few in comparison to how many they slaughter. Their idea of compromise is about the same as Bush's... we'll sorta halfway listen to some of what you have to say, then we will do it my way.

....israel doesn't want peace? Israel isn't the country with hate language of Palestine in their religious books. If Israel started the fight, they would have wiped those people off the map by now. The only reason they fight at all and "slaughter" is to stop the violence being done to them. Little Israel has never been the country that people hear death threats from, they merely retaliate to what is done to them to save their own nation.

Get that right moosy. Once again you misunderstand everything.

You are forgetting the big picture.

The reason these 2 have been fighting since 1948 is because the Jews basically waltzed right in after WWII. YOu should do some reading on the "History of Israel". It is interesting..

Im sure if a bunch of Muslims or Non-Christians just moved into your town and basically took over your country, you'd have a problem.

Nothing justifies the violence from either side, but i can understand.

I would just like to take this moment to mention that they didn't exactly waltz right in, in the proper sense of the word, let me give you all a quick rehash of the events

"oi vey, we are so persecuted, who will help secure for us this land that we might have a place for our people?"

"jolly well we just ended a war encompassing the entire bloody world over a people who wanted to secure a larger geographic territory for themselves by force of arms, we're not starting another bloody conflict with any arab wankers over the same thing for you"

then a few people went into a room and closed the doors and when they came out, everyone was smiling and shaking hands and britain marched troops into the area, shot up a bunch of people living in mud huts and sent them packing, and brought the jews in

When we speak of an ethnic Jew, you all are of course blind and stupid to pretend you've never seen a show based in New York where one Jew picks another out of a crowd despite the lack of beard and broad brimmed hat. To deny their existance as a separate race solely because they have a religion attached to it is moronic. Semitic is an umbrella term used to describe a number of tribes from the middle east. The Hittites, Arabs, Phoenicians and Israelites are a handful of examples. Religously, the Jews trace their lineage to Abraham, the founder of the Israelites. Religously, they were traditionally forbid to marry outside of their tribe. Conversion into the religion has historically been discouraged or outright not allowed. Shit happens, at certain times there have been mass conversions, and they were nomadic and often times hiding their religion for thousands of years, the line wasn't kept pure like an AKC poodle or anything, but by and large they remain racially distinct and certainly not European

Let me guess, I'm racist for making this observation
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
62/M/MA

offline   (9)
January 2 2010 12:07 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
"As I said before, Israel just wants to live."

Yeah, must be why they slaughtered as many civilians as they did militants in their last little war... and why they dropped cluster bombs in civilian areas.
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,497 Posts
35/M/PA

offline     (27)
January 2 2010 1:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Yeah, must be why they slaughtered as many civilians as they did militants in their last little war... and why they dropped cluster bombs in civilian areas.

you didn't even read what I said did you...
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
62/M/MA

offline   (9)
January 2 2010 1:48 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Don't need to. Filtering a couple facts through your own brain does not substitute for reality. Israel kills civilians, often willingly (such as bombing an apartment building in the middle of the night to kill one militant, then claiming they were sure that in the middle of the night in an urban area this residential structure was empty except for the militant who lived there, his wife, and his 14 year old daughter) and have comitted war crimes a number of times... the cluster bombs in civilian residential areas as well as their collective punishments of palestinians.
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,497 Posts
35/M/PA

offline     (27)
January 2 2010 2:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Don't need to. Filtering a couple facts through your own brain does not substitute for reality. Israel kills civilians, often willingly (such as bombing an apartment building in the middle of the night to kill one militant, then claiming they were sure that in the middle of the night in an urban area this residential structure was empty except for the militant who lived there, his wife, and his 14 year old daughter) and have comitted war crimes a number of times... the cluster bombs in civilian residential areas as well as their collective punishments of palestinians.

It's amazing to me how you ignore what the other side has done to deserve being attacked.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
62/M/MA

offline   (9)
January 2 2010 2:29 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

It's amazing to me how you ignore what the other side has done to deserve being attacked.

I don't ignore it. Civilians have done NOTHING to deserve being attacked, and NOTHING excuses war crimes. I am not saying that Israel cannot do anything at all, but they certainly can't commit war crimes, and they cannot just blindly slaughter the innocent.
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,497 Posts
35/M/PA

offline     (27)
January 2 2010 2:58 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Jewish Civilians aren't being attacked? Actually, those are the only targets if you look at who is attacked.
all threads All Threads ›› Israel: Uh, yeah... about that settlement freeze..... ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Israel: Uh, yeah... about that settlement freeze...

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?