all threads All Threads ›› Israel: Uh, yeah... about that settlement freeze... ›› new reply Post Reply
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
62/M/MA

offline   (9)
January 2 2010 11:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: JFick

Look at my evidence

I wasn't sure I had accused anybody of stating that only palestinian militants want peace.
That's because I said it- it was me

you raging dumbass

Aww... did someone get his feelings hurt because I don't take him seriously?
LEATHERFACE
Hail Caesar
3,756 Posts
36/M/NC

offline   (7)
January 3 2010 12:05 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
You took me very seriously and even took the time to be wrong
By the way, once you convert you receive our new 'conversion gift basket' which contains a Korean, a rusty assault rifle and a poster of a random cleric!
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,497 Posts
35/M/PA

offline     (27)
January 3 2010 12:14 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: crunkmoose

Originally posted by: paradelights

Israel isn't targeting civlians so stop crying about it. Sucks they get hit, but they aren't deliberately trying to kill them.

Yes, they sometimes are. When you drop cluster bombs in civilian areas (which, again, is a war crime) you ARE targeting civilians. When they bulldoze the houses of suicide bombers' families, they are targeting civilians. When they use collective punishment (another war crime), they are targeting civilians.

Just because you want it to be true does not make it true. YOU are the only one here making excuses for war crimes and for the murder of civilians. Get that straight. While some may be more sympathetic to the palestinians, I have yet to see anyone here actually saying that what is done by militants is actually acceptable.

evidence?

you have this bad habit of making blanket exaggerations, and false claims.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/5299938.stm

Mr Egeland added: "Cluster bombs have affected large areas - lots of homes, lots of farmland. They will be with us for many months, possibly years.

"Every day, people are maimed, wounded and killed by these weapons. It shouldn't have happened."

Mr Egeland said his information had come from the UN Mine Action Co-ordination Centre, which had undertaken assessments of nearly 85% of the bombed areas in Lebanon.

Earlier this week the US state department launched an inquiry into whether Israel misused US-made cluster bombs in Lebanon during the conflict.

A senior White House official told the BBC that the investigation would focus on whether US-made weapons were used against non-military targets.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/761781.html

"What we did was insane and monstrous, we covered entire towns in cluster bombs," the head of an IDF rocket unit in Lebanon said regarding the use of cluster bombs and phosphorous shells during the war.

Quoting his battalion commander, the rocket unit head stated that the IDF fired around 1,800 cluster bombs, containing over 1.2 million cluster bomblets.

where is the evidence that there were not violent islamic cells hidden in these villages?
this is the evidence I'm looking for. anything can look bad out of context. You must be sure before you start pointing fingers.

Even if there were it is still a war crime and it is still murder. These are cluster bombs... not standard explosive munitions, and dropping them in civilian areas is a war crime whether there are militants there or not. That is because not all of their bomblettes explode when dropped and can explode later killing and maiming civilians. Children far too often find them and play with them not knowing what they are.

As usual, you are making excuses. You drop cluster bombs into a civilian area it is a war crime and it is the knowing murder and/or maiming of civilians.

Good work, you found one example of something terrible that Israel did. I condemn it straight out. But if you read in this article, I want you to recognize that Israel is not doing this anymore. They stopped doing this. Apparently this article was last updated "Wednesday, 30 August 2006, 18:56 GMT 19:56 UK " 4 YEARS AGO!!

Now should I go through the violent history of Palestine starting from the latest time of all the things they did to civilians?!? Since this cluster bombing, Israel has renounced their actions so why are you crying about something Israel isn't doing now? Yes it was terrible, but it's long in the past after people have already said they won't do it.

so what's your argument?
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,497 Posts
35/M/PA

offline     (27)
January 3 2010 12:16 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

Look at my evidence

I wasn't sure I had accused anybody of stating that only palestinian militants want peace.

you raging dumbass

Aww... did someone get his feelings hurt because I don't take him seriously?

wow...you're sounding dumb now. grow up.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
32/M/NA

offline   (1)
January 3 2010 3:31 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

Look at my evidence

you raging dumbass

remember when you put on a rather pathetic front about how you were sincerely worried about crunkmoose and wanted him to get help with his anger problems because he called you a dumbass?

you are turning out to be a really shit poster. i remember you being kind of funny and not a moron - what happened, man?
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
32/M/NA

offline   (1)
January 3 2010 3:35 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

By the way, once you convert you receive our new 'conversion gift basket' which contains a Korean, a rusty assault rifle and a poster of a random cleric!

Remember in that other thread where you were spouting your ignorance about the motivations of terrorists and then I corrected you and you stopped replying to said thread?

Remember when you were funny?

Remember when you weren't a dick?

Petridge Farm remembers
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,497 Posts
35/M/PA

offline     (27)
January 3 2010 4:06 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Sharplimbed

Look at my evidence

you raging dumbass

remember when you put on a rather pathetic front about how you were sincerely worried about crunkmoose and wanted him to get help with his anger problems because he called you a dumbass?

you are turning out to be a really shit poster. i remember you being kind of funny and not a moron - what happened, man?

he must be saying things that don't agree with your opinion....that means he's heading downhill.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
32/M/NA

offline   (1)
January 3 2010 4:08 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Ignored Post by paradelights (show | remove block)
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,497 Posts
35/M/PA

offline     (27)
January 3 2010 4:42 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
why do you come this thread just to post you are ignoring my post? wouldn't that mean you aren't if you saw I posted and then felt the need to post?
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
32/M/NA

offline   (1)
January 3 2010 4:44 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

Ignored Post by paradelights (show | remove block)

crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
62/M/MA

offline   (9)
January 3 2010 9:58 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

OOh, I always wanted my own Korean!
LEATHERFACE
Hail Caesar
3,756 Posts
36/M/NC

offline   (7)
January 3 2010 10:06 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

Look at my evidence

you raging dumbass

I save actual conversation for people such as yourself. With crunkmoose I provide nothing but ridiculous rants because there's no point in debating anything with him. Adult responses for adults, childish responses to children.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
62/M/MA

offline   (9)
January 3 2010 10:08 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

Israel isn't targeting civlians so stop crying about it. Sucks they get hit, but they aren't deliberately trying to kill them.

Yes, they sometimes are. When you drop cluster bombs in civilian areas (which, again, is a war crime) you ARE targeting civilians. When they bulldoze the houses of suicide bombers' families, they are targeting civilians. When they use collective punishment (another war crime), they are targeting civilians.

Just because you want it to be true does not make it true. YOU are the only one here making excuses for war crimes and for the murder of civilians. Get that straight. While some may be more sympathetic to the palestinians, I have yet to see anyone here actually saying that what is done by militants is actually acceptable.

evidence?

you have this bad habit of making blanket exaggerations, and false claims.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/5299938.stm

Mr Egeland added: "Cluster bombs have affected large areas - lots of homes, lots of farmland. They will be with us for many months, possibly years.

"Every day, people are maimed, wounded and killed by these weapons. It shouldn't have happened."

Mr Egeland said his information had come from the UN Mine Action Co-ordination Centre, which had undertaken assessments of nearly 85% of the bombed areas in Lebanon.

Earlier this week the US state department launched an inquiry into whether Israel misused US-made cluster bombs in Lebanon during the conflict.

A senior White House official told the BBC that the investigation would focus on whether US-made weapons were used against non-military targets.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/761781.html

"What we did was insane and monstrous, we covered entire towns in cluster bombs," the head of an IDF rocket unit in Lebanon said regarding the use of cluster bombs and phosphorous shells during the war.

Quoting his battalion commander, the rocket unit head stated that the IDF fired around 1,800 cluster bombs, containing over 1.2 million cluster bomblets.

where is the evidence that there were not violent islamic cells hidden in these villages?
this is the evidence I'm looking for. anything can look bad out of context. You must be sure before you start pointing fingers.

Even if there were it is still a war crime and it is still murder. These are cluster bombs... not standard explosive munitions, and dropping them in civilian areas is a war crime whether there are militants there or not. That is because not all of their bomblettes explode when dropped and can explode later killing and maiming civilians. Children far too often find them and play with them not knowing what they are.

As usual, you are making excuses. You drop cluster bombs into a civilian area it is a war crime and it is the knowing murder and/or maiming of civilians.

Good work, you found one example of something terrible that Israel did. I condemn it straight out. But if you read in this article, I want you to recognize that Israel is not doing this anymore. They stopped doing this. Apparently this article was last updated "Wednesday, 30 August 2006, 18:56 GMT 19:56 UK " 4 YEARS AGO!!

Now should I go through the violent history of Palestine starting from the latest time of all the things they did to civilians?!? Since this cluster bombing, Israel has renounced their actions so why are you crying about something Israel isn't doing now? Yes it was terrible, but it's long in the past after people have already said they won't do it.

so what's your argument?

I found one example? Perhaps you should do a little research for yourself.

As for it being nearly 4 years ago... that was the date of their last major incursion into Lebanon, dumbass. That doesn't necessarily mean they have stopped dropping cluster bombs at all, just that they have not had a major bombing campaign AT ALL since.

Cluster bombs (and Israel knew this) can last for years if the parts are not all found.. which means they can kill for years.

As for the palestinians... you go right ahead and list all their atrocities if you like.... I have never said they do not occur or made any excuses for them. You were defending israel's record because you had no idea what israel's record was. You found out they have actually done terrible, criminal things... so you try to act (as is so often the case with those who are pro-israel) like calling them on their war crimes somehow means one agrees with palestinian violence. I do not agree with such acts no matter who does them... jew, arab, israeli, palestinian, lebanese... does not fucking matter.

I am, however, genuinely glad to see you actually condemn israel's actions rather than just make lots of excuses for it when it was clearly criminal.
LEATHERFACE
Hail Caesar
3,756 Posts
36/M/NC

offline   (7)
January 3 2010 10:13 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

They're cheaper than qurans and harder to flush down toilets during torture sessions.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
62/M/MA

offline   (9)
January 3 2010 10:22 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

They're cheaper than qurans and harder to flush down toilets during torture sessions.

I know! Have you ever tried to flush a korean hooker down a hotel toilet? Fucking impossible!
all threads All Threads ›› Israel: Uh, yeah... about that settlement freeze..... ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Israel: Uh, yeah... about that settlement freeze...

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?