all threads All Threads ›› Israel: Uh, yeah... about that settlement freeze... ›› new reply Post Reply
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,497 Posts
35/M/PA

offline     (27)
January 6 2010 11:41 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: crunkmoose

As for it being "a country who was in power at the time"... who cares? That does not legitimize what was done.3

....what has been done? They were given permission to move in, and the muslims decided to try to kill them for it?
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,497 Posts
35/M/PA

offline     (27)
January 6 2010 12:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
lol, you believe "the entire region was comprised of many races and tribes" but don't believe the Jews should live there? I'm trying to see your logic here. It looks like you're completely racist.

If the Jews shouldn't live in Israel, where should they live?

p.s. I don't "void" the fact. I pointed that out to you smarty. At least you stopped believing the Jews came violently. I'm still trying to understand how you justify muslim violence to the Jews after they moved in though.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
62/M/MA

offline   (9)
January 6 2010 2:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: paradelights

lol, you believe "the entire region was comprised of many races and tribes" but don't believe the Jews should live there? I'm trying to see your logic here. It looks like you're completely racist.

p.s. I don't "void" the fact. I pointed that out to you smarty. At least you stopped believing the Jews came violently. I'm still trying to understand how you justify muslim violence to the Jews after they moved in though.

Where did the jews that formed israel live before they moved to israel??? Its not like all jews worldwide were wandering through the wilderness homeless for thousands of years. They moved out of their homes to displace people from their homes.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
62/M/MA

offline   (9)
January 6 2010 2:20 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

As for it being "a country who was in power at the time"... who cares? That does not legitimize what was done.3

....what has been done? They were given permission to move in, and the muslims decided to try to kill them for it?

... because they were not wanted there... and they were taking the homes of others.

So.. lets recap... you have made excuses for violence to actually conquer these regions by the europeans... and really to conquer any regions.... except for violence to fight back against such conquests, especially when the jews are the ones trying to take away the homes of others.
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,497 Posts
35/M/PA

offline     (27)
January 6 2010 3:29 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: LordLuvKnuckle
Never believed they came in Violently, it was a figure of speech.

Im sure if a bunch of Muslims or Non-Christians just moved into your town and basically took over your country, you'd have a problem.

That implies you believed they moved in with force.

Also I never justified the violence, but I understand why the Palestinians have a deep hatred towards the Jews.

Have you ever read the Koran? The Koran is the reason for a deep hatred. Let me share some quotes for you.

"And verily, you will find them (the Jews) the greediest of mankind for life and (even greedier) than those who - ascribe partners to Allah (and do not believe in Resurrection - Magians, pagans, and idolaters, etc.). Everyone of them wishes that he could be ..." surah 2:96

"The fools (pagans, hypocrites, and Jews) among the people will say, "What has turned them (Muslims) from their Qiblah [prayer direction (towards Jerusalem)] to which they were used to face in prayer." Say, (O Muhammad SAW) "To Allah belong both, east and ..."
surah 2:142

"A party of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) wish to lead you astray. But they shall not lead astray anyone except themselves, and they perceive not. "
surah 3:69

"... from Allah: those (Jews) who incurred the Curse of Allah and His Wrath, those of whom (some) He transformed into monkeys and swines, those who worshipped Taghut (false deities); such are worse in rank (on the Day of Resurrection in the Hell-fire), and far ..."
surah 5:60

There is a reason they hate the Jews. Their religion teaches them too.

Wouldn't you be pissed if say Native Americans started reclaiming Land that "was theirs" kicking over your rice bowl, putting you into a Sectioned off Ghetto, basically keeping you in a concentration camp of sorts?

a) Native Americans can't for obvious reasons.
b) Jews were never putting them in "sectioned Ghettos." It's more like china town than a government regulated ghetto. Good try.
c) It has nothing to do with a "concentration camp." If that's what you believe, you're absolutely uneducated about this subject.

Your view point of reality in Israel (past and present) is absolutely unrealistic. If that was true, I would be on your side, but it's not true. You are exaggerating reality.

Oh wait . . ."we belong here." Why do we belong here? We didn't come from here? Your brain is in your ass and your logic is ridiculous.

I believe anyone who has the ability to make positive progress in the world has a right to live where they are. NOT through violence, but through peace and living together. America is about living together, the Native Americans today get massive benefits for anything they want because of a century old mistake and they can live anywhere they want as well as have their own land that is not even considered U.S. territory to do with what they want. I am not ashamed of what America has done to help this world. If America didn't exist, terrible things would be in the world right now and you wouldn't ever have the freedom to say what you are saying now.

You don't support the violence that claimed this land for us, but you feel we belong here so you actually do support the violence. Much like you support the violence that was brought to Palestine.

Originally we didn't come here violently, it's what we did later that was wrong. Violence did not secure America.

If someone spits in your face are you gonna let it slide?

Yeah actually.
billy ray cyrus, MD
slugger
1,785 Posts
33/M/NA

offline   (13)
January 6 2010 3:34 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Originally we didn't come here violently, it's what we did later that was wrong. Violence did not secure America.

lol. the expert on biology is also an expert on history.
Dianana
8====D
66,486 Posts
36/F/PA

offline   (8)
January 6 2010 3:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: billy ray cyrus, MD

Yeah, he sure knows his shit.
Matt, you're retarded.
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,497 Posts
35/M/PA

offline     (27)
January 6 2010 3:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: dicksfoundvagwet

Matt, you're retarded.

what did I say wrong? If you can show me, then I'll agree with you. But since you can't, I'll just keep laughing at your bs.
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,497 Posts
35/M/PA

offline     (27)
January 6 2010 3:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Where did the jews that formed israel live before they moved to israel??? Its not like all jews worldwide were wandering through the wilderness homeless for thousands of years. They moved out of their homes to displace people from their homes.

They lived everywhere actually. They didn't have their own country. So yes, they were wandering.
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,497 Posts
35/M/PA

offline     (27)
January 6 2010 3:46 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

... because they were not wanted there... and they were taking the homes of others.

So.. lets recap... you have made excuses for violence to actually conquer these regions by the europeans... and really to conquer any regions.... except for violence to fight back against such conquests, especially when the jews are the ones trying to take away the homes of others.

Essentially. Typical Christian. Violence is only justified when it serves their purpose.
He's a Total Hypocrite just can't man up to it.

never once have I believe violence is the answer.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
62/M/MA

offline   (9)
January 6 2010 5:50 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Matt, you're retarded.

what did I say wrong? If you can show me, then I'll agree with you. But since you can't, I'll just keep laughing at your bs.

and this is part of why you are a dick... and an arrogant and ignorant one at that. You say you will believe if proven wrong... but then proceed to say you CAN'T be proven wrong. How many times has this bitten you in the ass around here already, matt?

"a) Native Americans can't for obvious reasons."
Yeah.. the obvious reasons being that we so thoroughly destroyed their populations and their cultures both in the past and up to the present through the bureau of indian affairs, etc.. that they are far too few and far too poor to even begin to be a threat.
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,497 Posts
35/M/PA

offline     (27)
January 6 2010 7:29 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Matt, you're retarded.

This country was founded and Established after we won a War. Violence.
1812 = War.
Franco American war = war.
Civil War = War
WWI = War
WWII = War
Korea = War
Viet Nam = Not officially a war but WAR. . .

and then all the little BS in between, WAR on Drugs/sex/terrorism/cancer./ . . . . . .

this country breeds war and has been involved in so much death and violence so

Violence Secured and Solidified this Country.

every country breeds war and violence. It's not "this country."
destroytheweak
Time Husk
2,177 Posts
28/M/VA

January 6 2010 8:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
way to go off topic matt. he just pointed out how violence secured and solidified this country. you then come back with that statement lol at your life.
LEATHERFACE
Hail Caesar
3,756 Posts
36/M/NC

offline   (7)
January 7 2010 8:41 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I hope I live long enough to see Iran run out of oil
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
62/M/MA

offline   (9)
January 7 2010 10:54 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

Matt, you're retarded.

This country was founded and Established after we won a War. Violence.
1812 = War.
Franco American war = war.
Civil War = War
WWI = War
WWII = War
Korea = War
Viet Nam = Not officially a war but WAR. . .

and then all the little BS in between, WAR on Drugs/sex/terrorism/cancer./ . . . . . .

this country breeds war and has been involved in so much death and violence so

Violence Secured and Solidified this Country.

every country breeds war and violence. It's not "this country."

... and yet you are still a devoted supporter of nation states... to the point of making excuses for one giving away the land of another because they conquered the land through violence.
all threads All Threads ›› Israel: Uh, yeah... about that settlement freeze..... ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Israel: Uh, yeah... about that settlement freeze...

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?