14,468 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (4)
February 18 2011 12:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: AtWarWithAmeliaLOL

Originally posted by: Davey.

and finally (srsly. full suit)

that is so fucking awful

I want to know how much money was spent on this abortion.
smorgasgeorge
-
19,165 Posts
30/M/FL

offline   (12)
February 18 2011 12:39 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dude looks sad....bet he wet his bed and his jammies.
XWHISKEYX
NoCareEver
36,703 Posts
63/M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (22)
February 18 2011 12:42 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hahaha
Ron Shark
Time Husk
27,204 Posts
M/PA

offline     (5)
February 18 2011 12:42 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Ordering a new laptop after work. It's about time.
zackw
ribonucleicacidfre
1,022 Posts
30/M/CA

offline   (3)
February 18 2011 12:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
firebikesmullets
©
1,365 Posts
29/M/TX

offline   (3)
February 18 2011 12:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

GETMURKd
PA ALL DAY
723 Posts
30/M/PA

offline   (10)
February 18 2011 1:04 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: yantastic

Originally posted by: GETMURKd

Picked these up a week ago, haven't been able to skate on em or break em since I bought em. Stiffest/lightest/comfortable skate I have ever worn in my life.

which are these? I'm looking at ordering the one70s this weekend. I couldn't imagine any of the skates above it being worth the extra 200-500 dollars more.

Yan, these would be the total ones, Bauer's top of the line skate. I wouldn't recommend them unless you have a very powerful stride or demand a stiff boot.
Jess.
wiener breath
35,638 Posts
28/F/PA

offline   (29)
February 18 2011 1:09 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
would to the guy in the ugly jammies.
WREN
Nightmare Feddy
48,959 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (19)
February 18 2011 1:28 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Jess.

It's only a 650 Gabby, it IS small. Hence why it's being purchased for efficiency. Whit generally owns at least two bikes at a time, so I'm sure the other one he buys will be obnoxious, but he is waiting on an equipment sale for his business to go through.

also lol @ wren picking any random bike image from SOA.

I'm pretty sure that's from the HD website not SOA plus the "insert google images" are small on this computer..

and Gabby, if I'm not mistaken the bike in the photo is an 833. How is that a chick bike? I mean sure I could have found a picture of something more "meaty" like a Fatboy, but I personally like that bike because the lack of chrome.
Jess.
wiener breath
35,638 Posts
28/F/PA

offline   (29)
February 18 2011 1:32 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
haha I was just messing with you bud - it just looked like a scene right out of SOA. I knew it was a Harley, regardless.
sherman
shermz
15,401 Posts
28/F/NA

offline   (7)
February 18 2011 1:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I bought 17 new dresses. I have a problem.
Gatsby
Bitch Batch
18,537 Posts
31/F/PA

offline   (48)
February 18 2011 1:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: WREN

It's only a 650 Gabby, it IS small. Hence why it's being purchased for efficiency. Whit generally owns at least two bikes at a time, so I'm sure the other one he buys will be obnoxious, but he is waiting on an equipment sale for his business to go through.

I'm pretty sure that's from the HD website not SOA plus the "insert google images" are small on this computer..

and Gabby, if I'm not mistaken the bike in the photo is an 833. How is that a chick bike? I mean sure I could have found a picture of something more "meaty" like a Fatboy, but I personally like that bike because the lack of chrome.

that particular bike is a dark custom bike (which you can get in other models) It is marketed as a lower sitting, lighter bike. an 883 is the smallest motor size from Harley you can buy so it's meant for smaller build people (such as women) or new riders. To be honest with you I'm actually surprised that there is a man in that picture, most advertising for that bike has women in it.
Amanda OMGWTF
salad is my life
22,832 Posts
28/F/IL

offline   (4)
February 18 2011 1:55 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
it should be yellow, i like that

why aren't there arm rests?
Jess.
wiener breath
35,638 Posts
28/F/PA

offline   (29)
February 18 2011 1:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Scotty has too many womenz sitting on his lap to have room for arm rests.

That's honestly true.
WREN
Nightmare Feddy
48,959 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (19)
February 18 2011 2:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Gatsby

Originally posted by: WREN

that particular bike is a dark custom bike (which you can get in other models) It is marketed as a lower sitting, lighter bike. an 883 is the smallest motor size from Harley you can buy so it's meant for smaller build people (such as women) or new riders. To be honest with you I'm actually surprised that there is a man in that picture, most advertising for that bike has women in it.

I looked it up to make sure I wasn't some sort of retard and all I saw were men in the photos. I'm also a small dude and like smaller, lower bikes. However, I can control something heavier/bigger. I grew up around bikes and would ride my uncle's Superglide or my dad's lame Shadow around town with him when I did have my permit before it expired.
all threads All Threads ›› post recent purchases thread ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: post recent purchases thread

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band