all threads All Threads ›› What was the scariest movie you've ever watched? ›› new reply Post Reply
jim-truth-
urban achiever
3,691 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (12)
April 30 2012 12:42 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
when i was a kid poltergeist 2 and 3 scared me alot. it permanently imbedded a fear of mirrors. when i was young mirrors freaked me out because i kept expecting something in my reflection to change. i also saw argento's demons when i was younger and that scared the shit out of me.

i think the descent was one of the best horror movies to come out in the last few years.

stupid: insidious

i was so excited to see that movie because everything i read about it said it was like poltergeist meets the exorcist. a straight laced horror film. i loved the movie up until the halfway point and then it went into a tailspin. it became so bad it was laughable. what pissed me off is that a few days after it opened people started saying that it was supposed to have some humor like evil dead. what a bunch of bullshit.
XxAllThat RemainsxX
Chris Husk
1,311 Posts
26/F/NY

offline   (51)
April 30 2012 11:14 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: jim-truth-

when i was a kid poltergeist 2 and 3 scared me alot. it permanently imbedded a fear of mirrors. when i was young mirrors freaked me out because i kept expecting something in my reflection to change. i also saw argento's demons when i was younger and that scared the shit out of me.

i think the descent was one of the best horror movies to come out in the last few years.

stupid: insidious

i was so excited to see that movie because everything i read about it said it was like poltergeist meets the exorcist. a straight laced horror film. i loved the movie up until the halfway point and then it went into a tailspin. it became so bad it was laughable. what pissed me off is that a few days after it opened people started saying that it was supposed to have some humor like evil dead. what a bunch of bullshit.

When I was younger, I was scared of tiolets.
Aunt_Pee
mr. birthdaysex
8,640 Posts
36/M/NC

offline   (12)
April 30 2012 11:29 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
recently?

XxAllThat RemainsxX
Chris Husk
1,311 Posts
26/F/NY

offline   (51)
April 30 2012 11:36 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I really want to see Cabin In The Woods
all threads All Threads ›› What was the scariest movie you've ever watched? ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: What was the scariest movie you've ever watched?

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?