all threads All Threads ›› Health Care Reform affirmed by SCOTUS ›› new reply Post Reply
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
62/M/MA

offline   (9)
June 28 2012 4:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dianana

Originally posted by: crunkmoose

On a serious note, I thought the republicans were the ones who proposed the mandate and then they were like "wait...no...nevermind, Obama agrees with this."

It would be nice for that to be a gross oversimplification or exaggeration of what happened... but its actually not.

To be fair, democrats and republicans have been doing this shit to each other for a long god damn time. They're all assholes.

No. It has not been like this from both sides before now. Among other things, Republicans have set an incredibly high new record for filibusters since Obama took office. We keep being told that everything is done equally by both sides and always has been.. and reality doesn't show that.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
62/M/MA

offline   (9)
June 28 2012 4:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Kermit Butts

Jim Cornette sums up my thoughts on this extremely well:

Fucking hilarious.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,785 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
June 28 2012 4:50 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
don't know how to feel about this yet....

still waiting to see how this will affect me and my well being
Sandy Dickhands
RAPE FACE
15,341 Posts
38/M/VA

offline   (2)
June 28 2012 4:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: barbarossa

Reserve all excitement for November. About everything Obama has done, not just this.

Dianana
8====D
66,486 Posts
36/F/PA

offline   (8)
June 28 2012 4:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

On a serious note, I thought the republicans were the ones who proposed the mandate and then they were like "wait...no...nevermind, Obama agrees with this."

It would be nice for that to be a gross oversimplification or exaggeration of what happened... but its actually not.

To be fair, democrats and republicans have been doing this shit to each other for a long god damn time. They're all assholes.

No. It has not been like this from both sides before now. Among other things, Republicans have set an incredibly high new record for filibusters since Obama took office. We keep being told that everything is done equally by both sides and always has been.. and reality doesn't show that.

Generally speaking, yes, they both play games for votes/money.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
62/M/MA

offline   (9)
June 28 2012 8:25 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Generally speaking, yes, they both play games for votes/money.

Yes... but for Republicans that has gotten demonstrably worse the last few years.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
62/M/MA

offline   (9)
June 28 2012 11:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
all threads All Threads ›› Health Care Reform affirmed by SCOTUS ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Health Care Reform affirmed by SCOTUS

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?