all threads All Threads ›› fantasy football questions ›› new reply Post Reply
Aunt_Pee
mr. birthdaysex
8,636 Posts
36/M/NC

offline   (12)
September 8 2012 2:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
the kid wanted jamaal charles and i thought since he was injured last year i could expect better points from frank gore. he needed a better d and i have philly so i wasnt worried about taking greenbays d even though i knew they blew. and steve smith i wanted based on the fact that i had no great wr and if cam IS on and thats a big if then steve smith will have big numbers, i just built around who i had. I will take your advice and more likely be starting ben more than cam, if by week 3 he isnt doing numbers.
Aunt_Pee
mr. birthdaysex
8,636 Posts
36/M/NC

offline   (12)
September 8 2012 2:23 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i was feeling the same way, thats why i traded for smith and made the sacrifice of giving up two potentially good things for the trade. frank gore doesnt suck and had a good year last year, the niners will be solid again this year and he will give good stats, and so i had to give up houston for gb... a gift to appease the football gods to see that cam and smith drive my team to football valhallah
Aunt_Pee
mr. birthdaysex
8,636 Posts
36/M/NC

offline   (12)
September 8 2012 2:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
that was a hard decision for me, i didnt know which to give up and I honestly just didnt know shit about houston so i had to go with what i knew and keep philly
all threads All Threads ›› fantasy football questions ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: fantasy football questions

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?