brian.
new cocks
146,084 Posts
35/M/IL

offline   (9)
February 7 2013 11:03 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Joshua Porphy

Originally posted by: cole

My phone doesn't play audio now for some reason, could someone give me a rundown on what's happening in that video?

a guy who can barely talk goes to mcdonalds to get two different ponies and they give him two of the same. he keeps using this little catch phrase like "at least i can't pretend they're different" which i guess is sarcastic. he immediately goes to the girl at the counter to state his plight and then ends up explaining why hes filming it to youtube, what bronies are, why he likes little pony. the girl listened to maybe 3 words and then just ends up grabbing a bag to bring to a drive-thru person and ignores the kid completely. i think he said something like "at least i cant pretend i didnt tell her what us bronies are about" to close that chapter

then some other weirdo in the restaurant gives him another different pony, then he re-enacts a scene from the show or something. then he improvises a scene where the ponies talk about brony haters. he also points out that powerpuff girls is on the TV, and its made by the same creator as my little pony.

summary: you should watch it when you get sound
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,867 Posts
39/M/PA

offline     (23)
February 7 2013 11:42 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: brian.

Originally posted by: Joshua Porphy

Originally posted by: cole

My phone doesn't play audio now for some reason, could someone give me a rundown on what's happening in that video?

a guy who can barely talk goes to mcdonalds to get two different ponies and they give him two of the same. he keeps using this little catch phrase like "at least i can't pretend they're different" which i guess is sarcastic. he immediately goes to the girl at the counter to state his plight and then ends up explaining why hes filming it to youtube, what bronies are, why he likes little pony. the girl listened to maybe 3 words and then just ends up grabbing a bag to bring to a drive-thru person and ignores the kid completely. i think he said something like "at least i cant pretend i didnt tell her what us bronies are about" to close that chapter

then some other weirdo in the restaurant gives him another different pony, then he re-enacts a scene from the show or something. then he improvises a scene where the ponies talk about brony haters. he also points out that powerpuff girls is on the TV, and its made by the same creator as my little pony.

summary: you should watch it when you get sound

Originally posted by: Lifetime74

We are all doomed as a society.

Originally posted by: Lifetime74

I still do not understand.

Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,480 Posts
32/M/IL

offline   (11)
February 7 2013 11:45 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I don't understand either nor have I ever seen the show, but from what I've read on reddit, some grown dudes like this show because it has subtle adult humor. That, coupled with the fact that it's made by the same people as Power Puff Girls, who I guess someone who's 18-23 now would remember enjoying?

From what I can gather, it'd be like if the creators of Ren & Stimpy made a new cartoon "for kids" that we all dug. Except it wouldn't be about faggy ponies because who the hell does that.
tom.
^__^
62,530 Posts
36/M/PA

offline     (5)
February 7 2013 11:46 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
it's the 90's. people can be gay now.
brian.
new cocks
146,084 Posts
35/M/IL

offline   (9)
February 7 2013 11:51 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dickscraper

I don't understand either nor have I ever seen the show, but from what I've read on reddit, some grown dudes like this show because it has subtle adult humor. That, coupled with the fact that it's made by the same people as Power Puff Girls, who I guess someone who's 18-23 now would remember enjoying?

From what I can gather, it'd be like if the creators of Ren & Stimpy made a new cartoon "for kids" that we all dug. Except it wouldn't be about faggy ponies because who the hell does that.

liking spongebob squarepants is roughly in line with my little pony then because it apparently has subtle adult humor, and its equally ridiculous for an adult to be a fan of
tom.
^__^
62,530 Posts
36/M/PA

offline     (5)
February 7 2013 11:54 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
dudes are only allowed to be fans of workaholics and crowbar.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,480 Posts
32/M/IL

offline   (11)
February 7 2013 11:55 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Yeah, I think. I was of the age that just missed Spongebob, so I never got into it, but I don't think there's anything wrong with a 20something thinking that show is good.

My Little Pony is the same way (as is my understanding), except it's about pink ponies.
Yodel Toast
que te follen
20,134 Posts
35/F/PA

offline   (14)
February 7 2013 12:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Bronies are mostly only fans of the "new" my little ponies. I read some long article about it and how the writer for the new show somehow got thousands of men to start obsessing over it.

This was after I saw a custom made My Little Pony plushie with a fleece lined fuck hole go for over $400 on Ebay.
Yodel Toast
que te follen
20,134 Posts
35/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (14)
February 7 2013 12:11 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Actually I think it went for like $680 now that I think about it.
Jess.
wiener breath
38,760 Posts
33/F/PA

online   (11)
February 7 2013 12:11 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I can't believe I watched that whole live leak video.
MarkMyWords
Hug it out bitch
4,803 Posts
38/F/PA

offline   (44)
February 7 2013 12:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: tom.

dudes are only allowed to be fans of workaholics and crowbar.

hey, let's not drag Crowbar into this

this is currently still in my parents' attic, I should probably grow up at some point
Billy Crystals
The shy retirer
14,553 Posts
33/M/WI

offline   (2)
February 7 2013 12:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Aspergers.
Yodel Toast
que te follen
20,134 Posts
35/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (14)
February 7 2013 12:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Ass burgers
InTheButtLikeWhat
get low
12,901 Posts
36/F/CA

offline   (6)
February 7 2013 12:16 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
that person clearly has a learning disability or autism or something.
SodaFastBreak!
Yes, We know...
7,495 Posts
41/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (6)
February 7 2013 12:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I think its a lil more than liking the jokes or animation of the show...

all threads All Threads ›› my little pony ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: my little pony

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?