all threads All Threads ›› my little pony ›› new reply Post Reply
Lifetime74
Woooo!
27,818 Posts
44/M/PA

offline   (13)
February 7 2013 1:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: tony plush

I bought that exact train back in October for my 4 year old niece.
tony plush
Anxiety Hangover
11,188 Posts
28/M/WI

offline     (5)
February 7 2013 1:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
SodaFastBreak!
Yes, We know...
7,495 Posts
41/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (6)
February 7 2013 1:28 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
"dress up as a pony and bang other people dressed as whatever if you're into that weird shit"

Those are furries brickhouse.. theres a difference.
Davey.
Baby Cole
43,576 Posts
33/M/NA

offline   (13)
I posed in a horse mask and a sailor hat with no other clothes on the other day. My gf took a photo of me.
tom.
^__^
62,530 Posts
36/M/PA

offline     (5)
Originally posted by: chocolate juice

Originally posted by: tom.

it's the 90's. people can be gay now.

this has nothing to do with being gay. this has everything to do with being an immature weirdo that plays with plastic pink horses.

bigot!
deadlift
sees air
15,543 Posts
66/M/NA

offline   (18)
February 7 2013 1:29 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
so, what's all the fuss?
Lifetime74
Woooo!
27,818 Posts
44/M/PA

offline   (13)
February 7 2013 1:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Pony sex is now the afternoon thread.
InTheButtLikeWhat
get low
12,901 Posts
36/F/CA

offline  mobile reply   (6)
February 7 2013 1:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: tony plush

Originally posted by: InTheButtLikeWhat

I'm not saying these guys aren't fucking weirdos but people don't make nearly as big a deal about adult women being really into hello kitty and shit. Which I think is fucking weird as well. Just pointing out the double standard as the resident feminazi should.

if theyre making fleshlights that correspond with ponies, you cant deny that sexuality has something to do with it, which is why people make a bigger deal about it.

cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,867 Posts
39/M/PA

offline     (23)
February 7 2013 1:34 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
welp
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,803 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
February 7 2013 1:37 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Jess.

Originally posted by: sidney

Originally posted by: Dickscraper

I don't understand either nor have I ever seen the show, but from what I've read on reddit, some grown dudes like this show because it has subtle adult humor. That, coupled with the fact that it's made by the same people as Power Puff Girls, who I guess someone who's 18-23 now would remember enjoying?

From what I can gather, it'd be like if the creators of Ren & Stimpy made a new cartoon "for kids" that we all dug. Except it wouldn't be about faggy ponies because who the hell does that.

Oh my god you just the f word you homophobe!

Seriously though, using that term isn't cool or funny.

it's wierd because I think it's a generation thing....which I'm sure, especially the younger people here, will disagree with

but when I was younger my friends and I just called each other faggot or whatever all the time never really thinking about what the term means....just that they were being a pussy or just to bust balls

also we still use it to this day if we are all hanging out drinking or something.....obviously we don't use it out load in public or anything but we are hanging over someone's house playing cards, xbox or some shit it flies around.

and before the regular sidney bashers chime in

i know durrrrr "your a racist homophobe"
tom.
^__^
62,530 Posts
36/M/PA

offline     (5)
February 7 2013 1:37 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Jess.
wiener breath
38,760 Posts
33/F/PA

online   (11)
February 7 2013 1:38 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

I don't understand either nor have I ever seen the show, but from what I've read on reddit, some grown dudes like this show because it has subtle adult humor. That, coupled with the fact that it's made by the same people as Power Puff Girls, who I guess someone who's 18-23 now would remember enjoying?

From what I can gather, it'd be like if the creators of Ren & Stimpy made a new cartoon "for kids" that we all dug. Except it wouldn't be about faggy ponies because who the hell does that.

it's wierd because I think it's a generation thing....which I'm sure, especially the younger people here, will disagree with

but when I was younger my friends and I just called each other faggot or whatever all the time never really thinking about what the term means....just that they were being a pussy or just to bust balls

also we still use it to this day if we are all hanging out drinking or something.....obviously we don't use it out load in public or anything but we are hanging over someone's house playing cards, xbox or some shit it flies around.

I know kids did that, I did too. Then I learned that it was a really offensive, derogatory term that alienates a specific group of people, and I stopped using it. Whether I meant it in that manner or not didn't matter.
Davey.
Baby Cole
43,576 Posts
33/M/NA

offline   (13)
February 7 2013 1:40 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

You probably did and do use the word retard a lot without thinking of the baggage that term can carry too.
Ignorance is no excuse, you stupid paki.
tom.
^__^
62,530 Posts
36/M/PA

offline     (5)
February 7 2013 1:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
you guys are being a bunch of fags.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,803 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
February 7 2013 1:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Davey.

You probably did and do use the word retard a lot without thinking of the baggage that term can carry too.
Ignorance is no excuse, you stupid paki.

i do

it's not ignorance....i know, in my head, when to use and when not to use it and who is around to hear it.
all threads All Threads ›› my little pony ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: my little pony

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?