all threads All Threads ›› my little pony ›› new reply Post Reply
tony plush
Anxiety Hangover
11,188 Posts
28/M/WI


offline     (5)
February 7 2013 1:46 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
the thing i hate about political correctness is that you cant say "black paint" anymore. you have to say "jamal, will you please paint that wall."
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
45,183 Posts
38/M/PA


offline   (18)
February 7 2013 1:48 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i am offended by most words
deadlift
sees air
15,543 Posts
66/M/NA


offline   (18)
February 7 2013 1:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: tony plush

the thing i hate about political correctness is that you cant say "black paint" anymore. you have to say "jamal, will you please paint that wall."



i laughed
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,867 Posts
39/M/PA


offline     (23)
February 7 2013 1:50 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Captain Ahab

i am offended by most words



its 1984 man. taking away our words with your laws.
Davey.
Baby Cole
43,576 Posts
33/M/NA


offline   (13)
February 7 2013 1:50 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Sidneys friends sound like great guys. Id love to play xbox and cards and talk about faggots and retards.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,803 Posts
42/M/PA


offline   (1)
February 7 2013 1:50 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: tony plush

the thing i hate about political correctness is that you cant say "black paint" anymore. you have to say "jamal, will you please paint that wall."



i laughed the first time you used this (or did someone else?) the other day in a post
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,803 Posts
42/M/PA


offline   (1)
February 7 2013 1:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Davey.

Sidneys friends sound like great guys. Id love to play xbox and cards and talk about faggots and retards.



if you think that is what happens then you do have terrible teeth
TOOTHPAC SHAKUR
master quoter
30,897 Posts
33/M/OH


offline  mobile reply   (2)
February 7 2013 1:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
NIGGER FAGGOT RETARD
Higgs boson
va-gine
6,185 Posts
35/F/PA


offline   (6)
February 7 2013 1:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: sidney

Originally posted by: Davey.

Originally posted by: sidney

Originally posted by: Jess.

Originally posted by: sidney

Originally posted by: Dickscraper

I don't understand either nor have I ever seen the show, but from what I've read on reddit, some grown dudes like this show because it has subtle adult humor. That, coupled with the fact that it's made by the same people as Power Puff Girls, who I guess someone who's 18-23 now would remember enjoying?

From what I can gather, it'd be like if the creators of Ren & Stimpy made a new cartoon "for kids" that we all dug. Except it wouldn't be about faggy ponies because who the hell does that.



Oh my god you just the f word you homophobe!



Seriously though, using that term isn't cool or funny.




it's wierd because I think it's a generation thing....which I'm sure, especially the younger people here, will disagree with

but when I was younger my friends and I just called each other faggot or whatever all the time never really thinking about what the term means....just that they were being a pussy or just to bust balls

also we still use it to this day if we are all hanging out drinking or something.....obviously we don't use it out load in public or anything but we are hanging over someone's house playing cards, xbox or some shit it flies around.

and before the regular sidney bashers chime in

i know durrrrr "your a racist homophobe"


You probably did and do use the word retard a lot without thinking of the baggage that term can carry too.
Ignorance is no excuse, you stupid paki.



i do

it's not ignorance....i know, in my head, when to use and when not to use it and who is around to hear it.



If you censor yourself in front of different social groups and people then you should probably re-evaluate...
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,803 Posts
42/M/PA


offline   (1)
February 7 2013 1:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Higgs boson

Originally posted by: sidney

Originally posted by: Davey.

Originally posted by: sidney

Originally posted by: Jess.

Originally posted by: sidney

Originally posted by: Dickscraper

I don't understand either nor have I ever seen the show, but from what I've read on reddit, some grown dudes like this show because it has subtle adult humor. That, coupled with the fact that it's made by the same people as Power Puff Girls, who I guess someone who's 18-23 now would remember enjoying?

From what I can gather, it'd be like if the creators of Ren & Stimpy made a new cartoon "for kids" that we all dug. Except it wouldn't be about faggy ponies because who the hell does that.



Oh my god you just the f word you homophobe!



Seriously though, using that term isn't cool or funny.




it's wierd because I think it's a generation thing....which I'm sure, especially the younger people here, will disagree with

but when I was younger my friends and I just called each other faggot or whatever all the time never really thinking about what the term means....just that they were being a pussy or just to bust balls

also we still use it to this day if we are all hanging out drinking or something.....obviously we don't use it out load in public or anything but we are hanging over someone's house playing cards, xbox or some shit it flies around.

and before the regular sidney bashers chime in

i know durrrrr "your a racist homophobe"


You probably did and do use the word retard a lot without thinking of the baggage that term can carry too.
Ignorance is no excuse, you stupid paki.



i do

it's not ignorance....i know, in my head, when to use and when not to use it and who is around to hear it.



If you censor yourself in front of different social groups and people then you should probably re-evaluate...



never mind
TOOTHPAC SHAKUR
master quoter
30,897 Posts
33/M/OH


offline  mobile reply   (2)
February 7 2013 2:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dont be a faggot lemme see ur dick
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
45,183 Posts
38/M/PA


offline   (18)
February 7 2013 2:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: TOOTHPAC SHAKUR

NIGGER FAGGOT RETARD



yell this into my left ear while i stimulate my prostate with my hello kitty dildo, you chink jew eunuch, my dicks getting soft
TheOtherGodhead
N.I.L.
11,730 Posts
34/M/PA


offline  mobile reply     (2)
February 7 2013 2:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
YEA, FUCK YOU SIDNEY !1
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,480 Posts
32/M/IL


offline   (11)
February 7 2013 2:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hey look what I started.

For the record, I hesitated using the term but decided it to be the most appropriate term given the context: a show about ponies and their weird fans.

Whether it's funny/cool/not cool is obviously debatable, but I know in my heart I'm okay with homosexuals and posting that word on an internet forum frequented by a small group of regular users isn't the worst thing to be done on the internet today.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,803 Posts
42/M/PA


offline   (1)
February 7 2013 2:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
yeah nice backpedal you homophobe
all threads All Threads ›› my little pony ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: my little pony

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:







Subject


wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol


google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band



Your ad here?