offline   (9)
March 29 2013 1:04 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,560 Posts
32/M/IL

offline   (11)
March 29 2013 1:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Just got four free tickets to a Cubs game, great seats. I hate the Cubs. Going anyway.
BRYANA
BITW
16,236 Posts
30/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (1)
March 29 2013 1:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dickscraper

Is getting an adult cat de-clawed one of the things pahc gets riled up about?

I don't know about all of us but for me, yes.
cole
boy spock
13,441 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (22)
March 29 2013 1:20 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: the jizzler

i forgot my healthy turkey (w/ cum) sandwich made by my loving girlfriend on the counter this morning, and subsequently cheated on my "diet" with 2 slices of pizza. i'm full of shame and remorse, and will bike 100mi tomorrow.

you piece of human waste.

We will probably have a bunch of crap to eat at my parents tonight too. WAYTOGO.
cole
boy spock
13,441 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (22)
March 29 2013 1:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: BRYANA

I used to give a shit- and I put those silly little nail caps on my cats nails (years ago) he would then chew them off and procede to ruin my furniture no matter how many times I clipped his nails.

From what I hear, the surgery isn't as bad as it used to be, but I am pretty sure they are still ripping their digits out.

Our cat now is declawed (that barbarian 'the jizzler' had it done before we met) and she doesn't seem to give a heck- and it's nice when she 'scratches' the furniture because I dont have to worry about her doing any real damage.
Davey.
Baby Cole
43,589 Posts
33/M/NA

offline   (13)
March 29 2013 1:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I had a man call me in work today to see if i could help him cancel some transactions that were about to leave his bank account. One was to a company called 'enhance,' the other was 'malepills.'
Small penis problems.
brian.
new cocks
146,094 Posts
35/M/IL

offline   (9)
March 29 2013 1:28 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
did you make any sort of jokes about the removal of these transactions resulting in the enlargement of his account balance?
brian.
new cocks
146,094 Posts
35/M/IL

offline   (9)
March 29 2013 1:29 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
if you were to cash out your account, you'd have quite some girth of money. more than yesterday.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,560 Posts
32/M/IL

offline   (11)
March 29 2013 1:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: cole

I used to give a shit- and I put those silly little nail caps on my cats nails (years ago) he would then chew them off and procede to ruin my furniture no matter how many times I clipped his nails.

From what I hear, the surgery isn't as bad as it used to be, but I am pretty sure they are still ripping their digits out.

Our cat now is declawed (that barbarian 'the jizzler' had it done before we met) and she doesn't seem to give a heck- and it's nice when she 'scratches' the furniture because I dont have to worry about her doing any real damage.

I'm glad to hear this from you, as you are, as I understand, a big animal person.

I don't want to declaw the cat but I'm weighing my options.

This other board I posted the question on, the users are acting as though the thread was called "I'm getting my cat declawed and you can go fuck yourself." They're all calling me an inhumane monster, more or less. Like, jesus, chill out, the question posed was "I don't know about how cats work, is this a bad thing to consider?"
the jizzler
cum @ me
14,574 Posts
34/M/PA

offline   (9)
March 29 2013 1:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i think my cat was about a year old when i got her declawed. i was temporarily moving in with my aunt and she had a lot of nice things i didn't want the cat to fuck up. i'm definitely glad i did it now. she had a quick recovery, has no scarring/damage, and can't ruin furniture.

how old is the cat in question?
Davey.
Baby Cole
43,589 Posts
33/M/NA

offline   (13)
March 29 2013 1:32 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I just told him i couldnt help him until the money left his account and he called the company and asked if they would repay him. His response was "oh bollocks. This is absolutely terrible. I cant believe this."
Poor tiny cock man. He had spent the equivalent of about 300 dollars.
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,890 Posts
40/M/PA

offline     (23)
March 29 2013 1:37 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dianana

Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,560 Posts
32/M/IL

offline   (11)
March 29 2013 1:38 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: the jizzler

i think my cat was about a year old when i got her declawed. i was temporarily moving in with my aunt and she had a lot of nice things i didn't want the cat to fuck up. i'm definitely glad i did it now. she had a quick recovery, has no scarring/damage, and can't ruin furniture.

how old is the cat in question?

He's 2. He fucks with the couch and, more importantly, the wood trim in the bedroom and bathrooms doorways, which obviously will compromise my security deposit.

He's a bastard in general. I don't want to declaw him. I'm gonna try to put those neon pink claw covers on him first. See if that deflates his unjustifiably enormous ego.
TristanTiann
//(o)(o)\\
7,666 Posts
33/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (13)
March 29 2013 1:38 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Declawing any aged cat is sad.

On a positive note... We closed on the house today! Woo.
all threads All Threads ›› s'all good firday moanin'... ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: s'all good firday moanin'...

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?