all threads All Threads ›› Post the worst thing you have ever done ›› new reply Post Reply
Dianana
8====D
66,486 Posts
36/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (8)
November 27 2013 7:25 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: brian.

Originally posted by: Dianana

here's this thread from a few years ago with a bunch of stories:
click here for link

just read it cover to cover

It's rather entertaining
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,788 Posts
42/M/PA

online   (1)
November 27 2013 8:23 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dickscraper

Btw how did you find some old deep buried comment so fast? Do you sit around saving these for times when you feel like trying to call me out?

lol

nothing too bad I guess. My friends and I used to cruise up and down 202 in Wilmington and shop lift baseball/football/nudie mags all the time.
ScrewFlanders
nah im alright
3,871 Posts
35/M/PA

offline   (6)
November 27 2013 8:37 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
peed in a mouthwash/shampoo/hand soap at a party and a few bars.
went to some bar in seattle where they had kegs in the bathroom, so i decided to color them in....with piss.
take extra money from customers i didnt like from bank(church/assholes)
Maryland Matt
still oh so ill
8,438 Posts
37/M/MD

offline  mobile reply     (6)
November 27 2013 9:02 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Something like 15 years ago, friends of mine and myself went to this girls house so my one friend could fuck her. While they were upstairs, we engaged in a level of mischief that I have not matched to this day.

-hid a dozen eggs in various locations around the house
-put slices of lunch meat under the carpet/couch cushions
-squirted BBQ sauce in her fathers briefcase
-removed the hard drive from her family computer
-threw her rented Blockbuster tapes in the backyard
-pissed in a container of wonton soup that was in the fridge (not me... that was too far to me, even then)
-stole bowling trophies and a fake fur coat
-stole $3 in quarters from her backpack

I had never done anything that shitty before and I certainly haven't done anything that shitty since then... but yeah... lol. The best part was the only thing she acknowledged was the missing quarters.
WREN
Pulp Free
52,194 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (20)
November 27 2013 9:05 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I know exactly who the other culprits were in Matt's story. LOLZ.
Maryland Matt
still oh so ill
8,438 Posts
37/M/MD

November 27 2013 9:10 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: WREN

I know exactly who the other culprits were in Matt's story. LOLZ.

True gentlemen. lol
Maryland Matt
still oh so ill
8,438 Posts
37/M/MD

November 27 2013 9:15 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Another funny part is that girl now dates the singer of a prominent hardcore/metal band and whenever I see/hear the bands name... I think of my friend peeing in her soup.
WREN
Pulp Free
52,194 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (20)
November 27 2013 10:00 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I just re-read that "Trashiest thing" thread and I totally forgot some stories:

When I was a sophmore, I was part of the flipping of a car in a revenge event. One of the older dudes I hung out with got into a fight with some guy over something I can't remember. The group decided that it would be a good idea to go find his car and put it on its side. So with the help of 15 people he was able to get that car on its side. Only problem, it wasn't the enemies car but a neighbors. The dude came running out of the house drunk as fuck and basically fell onto his face. For whatever reason he was having trouble getting up and just kind of skidding down the sidewalk a few feet on his face. it's hard do describe without acting it out but it made no sense why it was happening.

A handful of the group was arrested and had to pay for the repairs, fines, and do community service. This is what it's like when you fuck a stranger in his ass.

At the Pantera/Slayer show I was with a group of people I barely knew and they started smashing the shit out of this car in the parking lot. I mean they fucked this thing up. I participated a little by throwing a bottle through the backdoor driver's side window and kicking a huge fucking dent in the one door. I forget what story I was told about the dude but it turned out to not be true and something that was just said to get everyone to justify themselves doing it. This destruction went on for about 30 minutes after the show was over and then the owner of the car showed up. He ended up getting knocked out for his troubles and he didn't even deserve any of what happened. I felt like such a jerkoff when I found out the truth.
deadlift
sees air
15,543 Posts
66/M/NA

offline   (18)
November 27 2013 10:03 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
WREN
Pulp Free
52,194 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (20)
November 27 2013 10:26 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Oh and on more than one occasion I've moshed with brass knuckles on. I justified it at the time because I was at Slayer each time and I hate Nazis. It's been easily 10 years since I've done that.
WREN
Pulp Free
52,194 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (20)
November 27 2013 10:27 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
thanks to this thread for making me think about this dumb shit.
Crack Pie
I brought gifts
17,838 Posts
34/M/MD

offline     (11)
November 27 2013 10:39 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I don't know if I posted it in the last thread, but I am sure I have posted about being the only eye witness to a cop shooting and not reporting it. Then being arrested by the cop who got shot a year later and telling him about it.
all threads All Threads ›› Post the worst thing you have ever done ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Post the worst thing you have ever done

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?