all threads All Threads ›› General Purpose Video Game Thread ›› new reply Post Reply
Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,979 Posts
30/M/WV

offline   (1)
January 15 2014 6:58 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Really getting into Dead Space 3 here now that I understand wtf I'm doing
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,210 Posts
47/M/PA

offline   (11)
January 15 2014 7:07 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i just play wow
Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,979 Posts
30/M/WV

offline   (1)
January 18 2014 3:33 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Almost done with Dead Space 3.

Gonna either do Borderlands 2 or DMC after, dunno which one. Probably DMC since I've played like 89 3PS games lately.
brenoritvrezorkre
tortiteniphates
26,685 Posts
31/M/CA

offline   (3)
January 18 2014 5:18 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
play dead space 2.
Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,979 Posts
30/M/WV

offline   (1)
January 18 2014 8:47 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dead Space 3 was actually really fucking cool, aside from the dialogue being pretty corny for the awesome plot in which it existed. I'm taking it back and getting 2. Gonna Start DMC tomorrow. I'm not a huge fan of Capcom's stuff but the one video I watched made it look pretty cool, so hopefully I didn't waste 1/4 of my monthly internet data for nothing.

When's this rumored GTAV DLC gonna come out? I need more GTA that doesn't make me hate video games (GTA IV).
Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,979 Posts
30/M/WV

offline   (1)
January 20 2014 2:25 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: kilgoretrout

Just finished dmc: devil may cry. I had no idea what I was getting into because I never played any of the original games, but this game was fucking awesome, nonstop action, hilarious corny dialogue, perfect controls. The only complaint I had was the camera which can be a bit of a bitch, but still one of the best games I've played in a while. It's prolly real cheap now so everyone should check it out.

You motherfucker.

I wasted 1/3 of my monthly internet data allowance on downloading DmC from PS+ based on this very recommendation and I'm so fucking mad at you because it's a seriously awful, awful game. Repetitive combat situations, glitchy cutscenes, literally the worst soundtrack I've ever experienced in a video game, etc. - it just seems like they could have done so much more with it and didn't and I hate them for it and the fact that I'm forced to use fucking satellite internet ugh god damn it to fucking fuck.

Looks like I'm gonna have to download Bishock Infinite and try to enjoy it this time or something. I need a new game to play ASAP.
Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,979 Posts
30/M/WV

offline   (1)
January 22 2014 10:28 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: rain king

play dead space 2.

Spent a few hours with this at this point, and for my money, DS3 is definitely the better game. The benches/store concept is so much more streamlined/effective/user-friendly in DS3 compared to DS2. That may be part of its charm for people; the fact that health/ammo/resources are so scarce and the weapon upgrade stuff is pretty much pointless, but in 3 I really liked messing with weapons and managing my resources and that's something that 2 just doesn't have.

It's not bad or anything and I'll finish it, but I'll definitely return it when I'm done.

Thanks for the recommendation, man!
brenoritvrezorkre
tortiteniphates
26,685 Posts
31/M/CA

offline  mobile reply   (3)
January 29 2014 5:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i just did my first playthrough of cave story and seriously, what a great, free indie game. highly recommended fun 2d action adventure platformer.
all threads All Threads ›› General Purpose Video Game Thread ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: General Purpose Video Game Thread

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?